Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman - Marriage on the Rocks

fgg

Default Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman - Marriage on the Rocks

KATE BECKINSALE AND LEN WISEMAN MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS

Kate Beckinsale's husband has been hitting the town like a very single guy over the last month ... a single guy out with a very young model.

42-year-old Len Wiseman has been spotted out -- sans wedding ring -- with 24-year-old CJ Franco. They were out Tuesday night at The Nice Guy, partied until 2 AM and left together.

It's the third time we've seen Len out with CJ, as 42-year-old Kate is ensconced in Prague shooting "Underworld 5."

Kate and Len married in 2004, but it sure seems the marriage has come to a screeching halt.

We reached out to Kate's people but mum's the word.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

pics at the link. i always thought they were a really hot couple.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I wouldn't be shocked. Man she's smoking hot still.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She should ask Victoria Beckham for advice. Oh wait.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

No matter how hot s/he is, someone out there is sick of dealing with his/her shit.
    BITTER, fgg, arie_skop and 1 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I've never heard anything remotely resembling dirt on her...how many kids do they have?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

None, but she has a daughter with Michael Sheen

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Revealed: Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman 'secretly separated several months ago' after 11 years of marriage

• Len, 42, was spotted with model CJ Franco, 24, in Hollywood on Wednesday
    • The director wasn't wearing his wedding ring
    • It's the third time he has been seen out with the brunette in recent weeks
    • Kate, 42, is in Prague filming Underworld 5

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 19:46 GMT, 20 November 2015 | UPDATED: 20:49 GMT, 20 November 2015

Kate Beckinsale and her husband Len Wiseman secretly separated several months ago, it has been claimed.
    The couple have been married for 11 years but questions about the state of their relationship emerged this week when the director, 42, was pictured without his wedding ring while with 23-year-old brunette model CJ Franco.
    It was the third time the pair have been spotted together in recent weeks. Kate, 42, is currently in Prague shooting Underworld 5.

Split: Kate Beckinsale and her husband Len Wiseman are said to have secretly separated several months ago. He was recently pictured out without his wedding ring while in the company of a much younger model

'They have both had complicated schedules and have grown apart,' a source told People on Friday, adding that there was 'no drama' with the separation.
    The insider insists they are still on 'friendly' terms. A spokesperson for the actress is yet to comment.
    Kate is usually based in LA Los Angeles where she lived with her husband and her daughter Lily, whom she shares with fellow actor Michael Sheen.
    Wiseman was previously married to a kindergarten teacher named Dan, but divorced her shortly after meeting Kate on the set of Underworld in 2003.

New companion: Len Wiseman was spotted partying with model CJ Franco at hotspot The Nice Guy, in West Hollywood on Wednesday. They were at the same spot on Tuesday (centre) and also partied together at Sunset Marquis Bar last month (right)

At that time the English star was in an eight-year romance with Sheen, which subsequently ended during the movie's production.
    In 2012, during an interview with Parade Magazine, Kate gushed about the joys of working with her husband from time to time.
    She explained: The first time we met each other was when we were filming Underworld, and then we worked together again after wed been married a short while, and now weve been married seven years, so Ive had quite a few different experiences along the way.
    Its different each time. We love it. I think one of the things we like least about our jobs is that it can force separation from each other.
    One of the things thats so nice about working together is that not only do we enjoy each other professionally, but we actually get to sleep in the same bed at night and hang out with our kid on the weekends, so its great.

Focused on work: British star Kate, pictured here at Heathrow airport on November 2, is in Prague filming her latest movie Underworld 5

Read more: Revealed: Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman 'secretly separated several months ago' after 11 years of marriage | Daily Mail Online

That is pretty sad. I mean, that there's actually an "Underworld 5".

fgg

Kate Beckinsale, Husband Len Wiseman Split After 11 Years of Marriage

Kate Beckinsale and her husband, Len Wiseman, have called it quits on their marriage after 11 years. According to sources, the couple have been separated for months.

“They tried to make it work, but they end up falling back into old habits and fighting,” one source explains to Us.

Beckinsale has been busy shooting Underworld 5 in Prague while her now-ex has been photographed out with model CJ Franco in Los Angeles.

According to another source, Beckinsale had been waiting until filming wraps in late November to talk to Wiseman in person and discuss whether or not they would formally file for divorce.

The only thing she asked of Wiseman was that he be “discreet” if he did step out with other women in the meantime.

On Tuesday, Nov. 17, Wiseman hit up West Hollywood hot spot The Nice Guy with the 24-year-old brunette. The director first stepped out with Franco on Oct. 2 and has been noticeably without his wedding band.

“It is very hurtful to her that he is not being discreet,” the second source tells Us. “They haven’t even been able to sit down and discuss divorcing yet and she asked him to wait until then. There is still a chance they won’t, she was holding out to discuss their future with him in person.”

Beckinsale and Wiseman, both 42, met on the set of Underworld in 2003. In May 2004, the duo tied the knot at Hotel Bel-Air. Beckinsale is the mother of a 16-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.

"Her daughter Lily feeling loved and protected is her ultimate priority," the second source tells Us. She doesn’t want Lily to be upset and hurt by his being so disrespectful."

Kate Beckinsale, Husband Len Wiseman Split - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

According to another source, Beckinsale had been waiting until filming wraps in late November to talk to Wiseman in person and discuss whether or not they would formally file for divorce.

I'm guessing Wiseman has decided, given his public outings with a woman.....

Kate and Len had an affair while he was married to his first wife, so she doesn't really have a leg to stand on complaining that's he's acting the prick now. No judgement on the affair, but don't pretend to be shocked by his behavior.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gold Member

^^ Didn't she leave Michael Sheen for him too?

they always annoyed me, vain and vapid couple. i'm sure they'll move on to their next vain and vapid conquests. looks like he already has.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Ew. Talk about desperation.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

J-Lo won't be happy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information