Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BeantownBitch

Thread: Don Vito aka Vincent Margera From TV Show Jackass Dead at 59

Default Don Vito aka Vincent Margera From TV Show Jackass Dead at 59

Vincent Margera, who appeared as Bam Margera's crazy uncle "Don Vito" on the MTV series Viva La Bam and an episode of Jackass, passed away Sunday morning after years of declining health. He was 59. Bam Margera's mother April Margera confirmed the death to TMZ, who added that Margera had been suffering from liver and kidney failure in recent years and eventually slipped into a coma in October. Although he woke up from the coma, Margera remained in critical condition as his health continued to deteriorate in recent weeks.

Margera became a fan favorite on Viva La Bam, which ran from 2003 to 2006 on MTV, thanks to his inscrutable form of talking often mocked with faux subtitles as well as being the hapless victim of his nephew's frequent pranks. "Don Vito" also featured in Bam Margera's many CKY videos as well as other appearances under the Jackass umbrella.

Following the end of Viva La Bam in 2006, Margera faced legal issues stemming from an incident at a Colorado autograph session in August 2006 where he was charged with groping two 12-year-old girls. At trial in December 2007, Margera was ultimately found guilty of two counts of sexual assault on a minor and sentenced to 10 years of "serious" probation, which banned him from further portraying "Don Vito" in any capacity. He was also sentenced to register as a sex offender in Colorado and his native Pennsylvania. Since then, Margera remained largely out of the spotlight.
    One of Don Vito's final appearances was Vito and Dunn's Rock Tour. That 2006 video co-starred Jackass member Ryan Dunn, who died in an alcohol-related car accident in June 2011.

Read more: Vincent Margera, 'Don Vito' From 'Viva La Bam,' Dead at 59 | Rolling Stone

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Sionara ya fuckin child molester. I never liked him, he was nasty, gross, etc...etc... Not someone i'll miss.
    Hmmm....sorry he was sick but....fuck it, no i'm not. Fuckin cross eyed fuckin goon.
    Air Quotes likes this.

Sick bitch.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Well, not rip.

Bye bitch.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information