Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Country Music Star Jason Aldean Dressed Up in Blackface for Halloween

Default Country Music Star Jason Aldean Dressed Up in Blackface for Halloween

Country Music Star Jason Aldean Dressed Up in Blackface for Halloween

Country star Jason Aldean—47th on Forbes’ highest-paid celebrities list—went out in blackface and dreadlocks for Halloween, Nashville Gab reports. That’s him, on the left, in blackface and dreadlocks.

“When the picture above first fell in my lap and I was told it was a picture of Jason Aldean, his wife, and a couple friends dressed up for Halloween,”Shannon at Nashville Gab wrote.

His rep confirmed to TMZ that Aldean was dressed as Lil Wayne. Despite the confirmation, TMZ notes that Aldean, who is an artist on Jay Z’s Tidal streaming service, has not issued an apology.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

You know, I see people who cheat and try not to judge. But in this case he was so disrespectful to his family as he cheated and then told the world to leave him and the new wife alone. He has no class.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

And he's ugly.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

We've been stationed in The Netherlands for years and we'll never get used to the blackface of their St. Nicks's celebrations early December. The whole commercial shit begins around now. Just been to the market and these hideous puppets were everywhere it's disgusting. And whenever you dare say something about it, the response you get is that is has nothing to do with racism and if you don't like it get the hell back to your own country!

^Most Dutch people don't find this offensive! Supposedly St. Nick's helpers got that dark because they slid down the chimney. Yep, that's how you get an Afro, full lips and that perfectly even dark skin tone, but keep your clothes spotless!
    BITTER and ManxMouse like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

If only this would kill his career.

Not because he's a racist. But because he creates music so bad, it makes me want to stab myself with a fork.

Him, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, and Florida Georgia Line should start a blackface group that sings old negro spirituals. Not because I would support them. But because it might get them all set on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    We've been stationed in The Netherlands for years and we'll never get used to the blackface of their St. Nicks's celebrations early December. The whole commercial shit begins around now. Just been to the market and these hideous puppets were everywhere it's disgusting. And whenever you dare say something about it, the response you get is that is has nothing to do with racism and if you don't like it get the hell back to your own country!

^Most Dutch people don't find this offensive! Supposedly St. Nick's helpers got that dark because they slid down the chimney. Yep, that's how you get an Afro, full lips and that perfectly even dark skin tone, but keep your clothes spotless!
    Zwarte Pete...I've read about this...I have no words except...WOW.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Wow. It's amazing how many people don't find this offensive. One of the moms at our school showed up to a party in black face while in a Michael Jackson costume. Another mom (who is married to a black man and has biracial boys) posted an article on facebook the next day listing all of the reasons it was offensive.
    BITTER likes this.

czb

^^^ so what did the blackface mom say? did it start a school-mom war?

and i had no idea about that tradition in the netherlands. wow
    BITTER likes this.

Elite Member

I thought that traditionally Zwarte Piet was a Moor from Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Wow. It's amazing how many people don't find this offensive. One of the moms at our school showed up to a party in black face while in a Michael Jackson costume. Another mom (who is married to a black man and has biracial boys) posted an article on facebook the next day listing all of the reasons it was offensive.
    But why even?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Wow. That picture from The Netherlands is horrible.
    The ignorance excuse has been used up in the case of wearing blackface. At this point, you would have to have been living under a rock not to know that it is offensive to many, even if it is not the traditional "Sambo" look. There are billions of inoffensive costumes and/or costumes that don't require changing your race that you can wear without causing controversy, especially if you're famous and know you will be photographed. Quit being so ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    But why even?
    lol, exactly what I was thinking! And MJ would be mortified.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Stupid. Michael Jackson wasn't black from the mid 80s through to his death.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ so what did the blackface mom say? did it start a school-mom war?

and i had no idea about that tradition in the netherlands. wow
    I have no idea. I don't even know who the black face woman was. I saw photos of the party on Facebook and was shocked. It was quickly followed by the other mom's post. The mom with biracial boys does a spectacular job of shutting people up in a totally non-defensive way.
    czb likes this.

For some reason, I think a large portion of his fan base doesn't have a problem with this.
    ManxMouse likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information