Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Vivica A. Fox Implies Ex-Boyfriend 50 Cent Is Gay, 50 Cent Responds

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Vivica A. Fox Implies Ex-Boyfriend 50 Cent Is Gay, 50 Cent Responds

Vivica A. Fox Implies Ex 50 Cent Is Gay, 50 Cent Responds

Vivica Fox implies ex-boyfriend 50 Cent is gay on Watch What Happens Live | Daily Mail Online

'Pot called the kettle': Vivica A. Fox implies ex-boyfriend 50 Cent is gay but also says 'he's not' on Watch What Happens: Live
    By Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com
    Published: 03:16 EST, 9 November 2015 | Updated: 06:08 EST, 9 November 2015

Vivica A. Fox suggested that rapper 50 Cent is gay on Sunday during an appearance on Watch What Happens: Live.

The 51-year-old actress was being quizzed by Andy Cohen about her upcoming appearance on the hit Fox show Empire.

Andy asked the Kill Bill star about her thoughts on ex-boyfriend 50 Cent blaming Empire's ratings dip on 'gay stuff'.

Scroll down for video

Major shade: Vivica A. Fox implied her ex-boyfriend 50 Cent is gay on Sunday's episode of Watch What Happens: Live

'First of all, you know the pot called the kettle black is all I'm saying,' Vivica replied.

The response drew a shocked reaction from Andy and fellow guest Kandi Burruss of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.

'That was some tea! That was shade. That was major shade,' Kandi said.

Shocked reaction: Bravo host Andy Cohen was shocked by Vivica's statement and sought a follow-up

Andy fanned himself as he asked Vivica if she was saying that the rapper is gay.

'He's not,' Vivica replied.

She then added: 'We had a great time. He just seems like he's got something that's not quite clear.

Cover shot: Vivica cited a 2010 XXL magazine cover of 50 Cent and Soulja Boy

Vivica then cited a 2010 XXL magazine cover featuring her 40-year-old ex-boyfriend and rapper Soulja Boy, 25.

'Looks like a booty snatcher to me,' she said.

50 Cent took to Instagram to set the record straight and alluded to a sex act with Vivica.

Instagram response: Soulja Boy took to Instagram in response to Vivica's comments

'Oh No!!!, Now she thinks I'm gay because I let her lick my A**. LMAO. Wait,I didn't want her to,she forced me, my hands were tied. 50 shades of grey,' the rapper wrote.

Soulja Boy also posted a photo of Vivica on Instagram with the caption: 'Everybody hit up this cougar..she's single & ready to mingle ...1-800-GrannyDesperateForAttention extension I'mWashedUp'.

Andy later read a statement from a representative from 50 Cent, real name Curtis Jackson, clarifying his stance on Empire.

Baby bump: Kandi Burruss also was a guest on the show and displayed her growing baby bump

'Mr. Jackson [50 Cent] reposted something on Instagram that originated from a blog in relation to the decrease in Empire's ratings.

When he realized there was additional content in the blog post that he did not agree with, he immediately deleted the post as that is not a reflection of his views at all,' the statement read.

Vivica portrays the older sister of Empire star Taraji P. Henson in season two of the show.

She took to the Twitter after the show and appeared to stand by her comments.

In the clubhouse: Andy welcomed Kandi and Vivica on the Bravo chat show

'Boom!! That's was 4 my #EmpireSeason2 family yall!! Drops mic ;-) #WWHL,' Vivica tweeted.

The chat show also featured Kandi's mother Mama Joyce behind the bar.

She revealed that she's come to accept her son-in-law Todd Tucker after being vehemently opposed to their marriage.

Chilling out: The host caught up with Mama Joyce who has grown to accept her son-in-law Todd Tucker

This isn't the first time I heard he's gay. I'm not a fan of the rappers. I sure do love old celebrity crusty relationship shade. Where's the popcorn! I'm waiting for Vivica's response.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I was actually watching that and could NOT believe she went there. Ballsy.

Have to say that I howled when I read the instagram responses above. Very creative.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

We don't want him - he is ugly.
    Novice likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Isn't he broke too?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^^^^
    i think he's fake broke so he doesn't have to pay for a lawsuit against him or something.

meh. he could be bi. but this is vivica a. fox we're talking about. i could also easily see her as the type of ignorant woman who thinks that if a guy likes having his butt played with it's cuz he's a little bit gay.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She's a messy irrelevant hoe that thinks outing someone will gain her fame again!! She sounds salty as some balls!! She didn't say anything when her former fat bff married Big Gay Al!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hahahaha diva I love your posts
    *DIVA! likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

That cover though. I can see why people would question it.
    Nevan likes this.

She looks like Snookie in the first picture.

Elite Member

Nothing like a scored lover spat. I have laughed today at all of 50's posts about her. He sure is in denial mode. I don't care who or what he likes, but there is something about him I find attractive. (ducks for cover).
    Belt Up likes this.

This is a stupid looking cover. The little one is losing his trousers and grabbing his crotch as if he was in desperate need of the loo. The other with that head ... what the f is that anyway? Do people find all of this sexy?
    Mivvi21 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Nothing like a scored lover spat. I have laughed today at all of 50's posts about her. He sure is in denial mode. I don't care who or what he likes, but there is something about him I find attractive. (ducks for cover).

Thank Christ it's not just me!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post

This is a stupid looking cover. The little one is losing his trousers and grabbing his crotch as if he was in desperate need of the loo.

I think he's either holding on to make sure it won't fall off, or its so small that he has to keep a hand on it or he'll lose it and won't be able to find it again.
    Mivvi21, Kittylady, Nevan and 3 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Maybe he's pulling on it so it'll grow.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information