Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Pamela Anderson says... "I am CURED!!!" from Hepatitis C, that is

Elite Member

Default Pamela Anderson says... "I am CURED!!!" from Hepatitis C, that is

Pamela Anderson says... "I am CURED!!!" from Hepatitis C, that is

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainme...=AAavLaF&ocid=

Jetss
    20 hrs ago

( Bruno Bebert/Associated Press) Anderson was also previously married to rockers Tommy Lee and Kid Rock.

The ‘Baywatch’ babe Pamela Anderson says that she is cured of Hepatitis C.

Pamela Anderson, 48, in her own words…“I am CURED!!! – I just found out #nomorehepc #thankyou #blessing #family #prayer #live, I pray anyone living with Hep C can qualify or afford treatment. It will be more available soon. I know treatment is hard to get still…”

Anderson ended her message with all these hashtags: “#dontlosehope #itworkedforme #thereisacure #love #happy #americanliverfoundation #celebration #Idontknowwhattodo #iwanttohelp.”

It was revealed in 2002 that she suffered from Hep C after allegedly contracting it from a tattoo needle she shared with ex-husband Tommy Lee. In August, after living with the liver disease for 16 years, Anderson said in an interview with People, that she was on a new medication that could have her “Hep C-free within the month.”

Saying…“I don’t have any liver damage and I don’t have any side effects. I’m living my life the way I want to, but it could have eventually have caused me some problems, and so it was a real blessing that I was able to get the medicine. I’m half way there.”

*In the comments section of this article, a lady called Violet Troy posted this message..

Violet Troy: A friend of ours received the same in-hospital treatment as part of a clinical trial that cured his Hep C which he contracted through a dirty needle. What Pammy fails to mention is that the treatment is only for certain strains, that it makes you very sick and that it is only experimental at this stage. About 40 people are currently undertaking trials in Brisbane. Six months down the track, though, I can honestly say that our friend has literally blossomed and is still Hep C free. Definitely a cure is possible.

Like Reply 2 20 hrs

This heifer is a liar too.
    Bluebonnet and darksithbunny like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

*In the comments section of this article, a lady called Violet Troy posted this message..

Violet Troy: A friend of ours received the same in-hospital treatment as part of a clinical trial that cured his Hep C which he contracted through a dirty needle. What Pammy fails to mention is that the treatment is only for certain strains, that it makes you very sick and that it is only experimental at this stage. About 40 people are currently undertaking trials in Brisbane. Six months down the track, though, I can honestly say that our friend has literally blossomed and is still Hep C free. Definitely a cure is possible.
    Drugs that have high success in curing a few different genotypes of hep c are available in the US, but the costs can be prohibitive, and insurance doesn't always cover them.

Approved Treatments for Hepatitis C - Hepatitis C New Drug Research And Liver Health

http://www.psmag.com/health-and-beha...yers-a-fortune

We Now Have the Cure for Hepatitis C, but Can We Afford It? - Scientific American

How the VA chooses who gets Hepatitis C cure

Newest Hepatitis C Drug Without Interferon Achieves 93 Percent Cure Rate

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    ...Violet Troy: A friend of ours received the same in-hospital treatment as part of a clinical trial that cured his Hep C which he contracted through a dirty needle. What Pammy fails to mention is that the treatment is only for certain strains, that it makes you very sick and that it is only experimental at this stage. About 40 people are currently undertaking trials in Brisbane. Six months down the track, though, I can honestly say that our friend has literally blossomed and is still Hep C free. Definitely a cure is possible.

Like Reply 2 20 hrs
    brisbane AUS or brisbane california? *confused*

there are a number of companies conducting clinical trials in hep c.

I am assuming they are talking about Brisbane in California

She talked about this on Howard a couple of months ago. If you have the money apparently you can get the cure.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

And of course her good clean living lifestyle.
    Bluebonnet and rollo like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    She talked about this on Howard a couple of months ago. If you have the money apparently you can get the cure.
    yup.

a friend of my parents is also hep c free even though he contracted it from injecting drugs and fucking everything that moves. his ex wife had it too, she was also a junkie. he didn't leave her anything in the divorce and wouldn't pay for her treatment. she died. he's happy, healthy, hep c free and remarried. and the kids he had with the dead ex-wife have somehow forgiven him.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I never believed that she had it in the first place. It's been way too many years since she made the proclamation for one. Not once has she ever stopped with the hard partying and fast living for any significant period of time (say a year or more) that would have been vital for the health of a person with this diagnosis. She should have been dead 10 years ago.
    darksithbunny and Icepik like this.

Elite Member

Yikes!
    sputnik, HeartShapedBox and Mrs P like this.

Well, wasn't she said to allegedly be working the yachts at Cannes not too long ago? Is that how she paid for treatment?
    rollo likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Jesus Pam. Do you have to trowel on the eye makeup? A little bit goes a long way. All that clumped mascara makes me want to wash my face.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Well, wasn't she said to allegedly be working the yachts at Cannes not too long ago? Is that how she paid for treatment?
    Is there a coterie of blind billionaire yacht owners out there....?
    LaFolie and BITTER like this.

^ Yes, it's the name which matters. Hence, Lindsay's surprising popularity (kinda.)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Great to be "cured" when you didnt have the diease in the first place.
    arie_skop likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information