Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Are Terri Irwin and Paul Hogan about to become Hollywood's hot new power couple?

Elite Member

Default Are Terri Irwin and Paul Hogan about to become Hollywood's hot new power couple?

Are Terri Irwin and Paul Hogan about to become Hollywood's hot new power couple?

Are Terri Irwin and Paul Hogan about to become Hollywood's hot new power couple?

The FIX
    9 hrs ago

Terri Irwin has been such a major presence during her daughter Bindi's LA stint on Dancing With The Stars that it's easy to forget she has her own life to live.

If she's ready to remember, New Idea has someone waiting in the wings. The magazine reports that Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin's 51-year-old widow may be on the verge of finding love again with another guy famous for taming reptiles: star Paul Hogan.

The timing would certainly be right. The 75-year-old actor and his wife Linda Kozlowski broke up in 2014 after 24 years together, leaving him single again.

(© Ben Beaden/Australia Zoo via Getty Images) Terri Irwin with her children Robert Irwin and Bindi Irwin in Beerwah, Australia.

"Since splitting from Linda, everyone's been pushing Paul to take Terri out on a date – even his business team, who think they'll get some great publicity out of the fictional crocodile hero dating the real deal's widow," a source said.

"But up until now, both Paul and Terri have always resisted out of respect for Steve."

They already have a friendship to build on. Paul offered condolences after Steve's death in 2006, and he sent flowers to the studio the night Bindi made her debut. But would this be match made in heaven or Hollywood?

(© Graham Denholm/Getty Images) Paul Hogan arrives at the opening night of 'Mother & Son' at the Comedy Theatre in Melbourne.

"There's no doubt Terri's Paul's type," the insider added. "She's feisty, fun, fit as a flea and knows all about playing a support role in a famous coupling.

"Terri's always saying how she'll never find anyone like Steve, but Paul is someone who could totally fill those shoes."

According to the mag, 17-year-old Bindi, who now has her own love life with American wakeboarder Chandler Powell, 18, has even assumed the role of matchmaker.

(© Matt Roberts/Getty Images) Terri Irwin may be on the verge of having a love life again.

"Bindi wants to invite Paul to the final of and see if he and Terri hit it off," the source says, adding: "Everyone's convinced it'll be one of those rare situations when you find the perfect gem right under your own nose."

Maybe there will be two winners in the family on the night of the final. Here's Terri raising her supportive-mum stock earlier in the season.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Publicity stunt as per usual.

frick i thought she was gonna do HULK hogan. why do i always get those two mixed up...

Elite Member

Shhh don't give Terri anymore ideas, ladies .. can you image the headlines "Terri Irwin wrestling her feelings for two Hogan's in crazy love triangle"

Annnd here comes Robert Irwin..

Robert Irwin already being groomed to follow sister Bindi on US Dancing With The Stars
    (Read more at Robert Irwin already being groomed to follow sister Bindi on US Dancing With The Stars | The FIX)

By Jeremy Helligar 11 hours ago

With Bindi a frontrunner to take the Dancing With The Stars prize in the US, Hollywood has already set its sights on another Irwin.

Her younger brother Robert, 11, revealed to Today's Lisa Wilkinson that the producers of the US edition have already contacted him about a spot in a future DWTS line-up.

He's already gotten in some good practice. He and his 17-year-old sister's boyfriend Chandler Powell, 18, have already mastered the Dirty Dancing lift that Bindi and Derek Hough pulled off a couple of weeks ago.

Naturally, Robert is game.

*There is a video of him on the linked page, but unfortunately i'm unable to embed it here.

Elite Member

A Hollywood power couple? Hardly. Neither of them are Hollywood power players. Has Paul Hogan done anything besides the Crocodile Dundee films? And Terri Irwin needs to get Bindi to hook up with a rapper, if she wants to be the next PMK.
    JazzyGirl likes this.

A*O

Croiky!
    LastLook and I'mNotBitter like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Paul was married when he was dating Linda, and left his wife so that he could marry her.

If he cheats WITH YOU, he'll cheat ON YOU....
    Bluebonnet, rollo and LastLook like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Why the hell would she want to go out with him?
    Angeli likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I never thought that someone would be able to work "hot" and "Paul Hogan" into the same sentence, but here we are....
    Bluebonnet and Angeli like this.

I didn't know he was 75. Maybe Jerry Hall would be interested.
    Angeli likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

A*O

Jerri Hall is banging elderly billionaire Rupert Murdoch. I think Paul Hogan was pretty hot in his Mick Dundee days.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

It happened again!
    SHELLEE and twitchy2.0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Jerri Hall is banging elderly billionaire Rupert Murdoch. I think Paul Hogan was pretty hot in his Mick Dundee days.
    I know! I am just lining up the next one.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

A*O

Huh? What did I say?

It was a reference to post #9.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information