Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Liam Hemsworth: Fame is a 'roller coaster'

Elite Member

Default Liam Hemsworth: Fame is a 'roller coaster'

Liam Hemsworth: Fame is a 'roller coaster'

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/liam-hemsworth-fame-is-a-roller-coaster/ar-AAfBSI0?li=AA59yp&ocid=

Bang Showbiz
    BANG Movies 1 hour ago

© Andreas Rentz Liam Hemsworth

Liam Hemsworth thinks fame is a ''roller coaster''.

The 'Hunger Games' star admits he sometimes struggles with how ''chaotic'' his life can get but insists most of the time things are ''pretty calm''.

He said: ''The fame is a normal part of my job. It's really nice to see how happy it makes people when they meet me. The only time things get really chaotic is when we head off on a press tour for a film. Then it really feels like an adrenaline-fuelled roller coaster. There's just so much going on at once!

''But that's not my day-to-day life. It's not like there are screaming fans waiting at every corner! My everyday life is generally pretty calm.''

And the 25-year-old actor prefers hanging out with his older brothers, Chris, 32, and Luke, 33, in their native Australia as he can escape the paparazzi but admits his life is ''nowhere near as free and easy'' as it was before.

He told Germany's Bravo magazine: ''I don't really need any new people in my life ... Just the other day I hit my head on a rock when I was surfing. The difference is that in Australia, no one cares.

''In LA, hundreds of people, including reporters, gather to capture that moment. My life is nowhere near as free and easy as it used to be.''
    Heidi Ho likes this.

Elite Member

Liam Hemsworth calls rescue dog Tani his 'true love' as he advocates for animal adoption... following rumours he's struck up a romance with co-star Maika Monroe

Liam Hemsworth calls dog Tani his 'true love' as he advocates for animal adoption | Daily Mail Online

By JACQUES PETERSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
    PUBLISHED: 13:35 EST, 28 October 2015 | UPDATED: 14:12 EST, 28 October 2015

His much publicized relationship with Miley Cyrus ended with the dissolution of their engagement in 2013.

But it seems Liam Hemsworth didn't need a celebrity wedding to find the love of his life.

The 25-year-old actor confessed his feelings for his pet pooch Tani, on Tuesday, using the hashtag 'TrueLove' alongside an Instagram photo of the happy pair staring deeply into each other's eyes.

True love: Liam Hemsworth has expressed his love for his rescue dog Tani on Instagram

Tani, who Liam calls his 'special girl,' is a mixed-breed pit bull that the Ausralian star picked up from a rescue shelter

The Hunger Games hunk is a well-known advocate for adopting pets from shelters - a practice he got into while dating animal advocate Miley.

During their time together, the couple rescued five dogs.

Liam recently spoke about his love of Tani and passion for animal adoption in an interview with Men's Fitness magazine where he said: 'She’s awesome. I got her about a year ago. She’s the perfect dog.

Animal lovers: During his time dating Miley Cyrus, the former couple adopted five shelter dogs together

'Special girl:' Liam calls Tani, a mixed-breed pit bull from a rescue shelter, his special girl

'I’m a big advocate of pet rescue. Especially in California. If you’re going to get a dog, get a rescue.'

Since his split with Miley - whom he dated on and off for three years - Liam has remained largely single, but rumors have been swirling this year that he may have found a new romance with his Independence Day: Resurgence co-star, Maika Monroe.

It has been reported the pair share a sizzling chemistry but both have remained silent on the matter.

'If you’re going to get a dog, get a rescue,' the 25-year-old told the November issue of Men's Fitness magazine

'She's the perfect dog:' Liam gushes over his pet pooch, who bears a striking resemblance to the Hunger Games star

Inseparable: Liam loves to take Tani for walks around Malibu

Liam recently returned to his native Australia for a small vacation and to promote the release of his new film, The Dressmaker.

A-lister Kate Winslet headlines the flick as Myrtle 'Tilly' Dunnage - a dressmaker who returns from Europe to her small Australian hometown to take care of her ailing mother.

Liam plays likable larrikin Teddy McSwiney with whom Tilly unexpectedly falls in love.

New romance? Liam is currently rumoured to be dating his 'Independence Day' co-star Maika Monroe

Damn he's hot.
    Heidi Ho and Brando like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wish he would rescue this dog (me)

Elite Member

More news about Tani's daddy.. haha

Liam Hemsworth gets his Hollywood Star

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/liam-hemsworth-gets-his-hollywood-star/ar-BBmH9iL?ocid=

Press Association
    12 hrs ago

© Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth place their hands in cement on Hollywood Boulevard.

The Hunger Games stars Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson left their mark in Hollywood when they placed their hands and feet in cement in front of the famous TCL Chinese Theatre.

Oscar winner Lawrence, who shot to worldwide fame as heroine Katniss Everdeen, was joined by her two male co-stars for the ceremony on Hollywood Boulevard just weeks before the release of the final installment in the hit franchise, Mockingjay - Part 2.

Dressed in a sleeveless cropped white top and printed, flowing skirt, she told the cheering crowds of fans: "We are very grateful, I think I can say that on behalf of everyone here for The Hunger Games. I can't remember your names, I'm just kidding, I know everybody."

Hemsworth, who braved the heat in a black suit and tie, hugged and high-fived his co-stars while saying: "I'm honored to share this with you both, I love you both so much, you are my best friends. Let's just be friends forever."

Meanwhile, Hutcherson, in a grey suit, paid tribute to the fans who have made the book adaptations such huge successes.

"I have to say, The Hunger Games fans supported us from the beginning, before we even made one movie which could have been horrible.

"Thank you for that, when we do these press tours you give us the energy to keep going and this means a lot to all of us."

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 will be released in Australian cinemas on November 19.

I wasn't too keen on him before, but damn he looks good in that one photo with his dog

soogar likes this.

How can someone who seems so normal and likable have been engaged to Miley Cyrus?
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

He's always been the hot one. #hemsworthsandwich
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I have just seen "The Dressmaker" and he is so hot in that film. It is worth seeing just for the scene where he takes his shirt off. Also off topic a bit but Kate Winslet does the best portrayel of an Australian accent I have ever heard by a foreign actress.
    Brando likes this.

^I haven't seen it but I remember another movie years ago where she played an Aussie and her accent was excellent. It's a really difficult one to get right.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    He's always been the hot one. #hemsworthsandwich
    I've always thought so too. The brother doesn't do it for me.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^I agreed until I saw him as Thor. He's pretty hot. But Liam was always the cute one, Chris and the other one (the boofy one) were the big meatheads. And of course there was the Neighbours v H&A thing that only Aussies and Brits will understand #ramsaystreetFTW

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    #ramsaystreetFTW
    Preach.

He is adorable and the shots with his dogs are the best. I love what he said about his Hunger Games costars being his best friends. He and "old Miley" looked good together before she came out as ambidextrous and all that.

It is hard for me to take Chris seriously as Thor as I remember him being so completely hopeless on Dancing With The Stars years ago. How can he save the universe when he can't stop tripping over his feet? I think he was kicked off first in a humiliating fashion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information