Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan May Run for President in 2020

Default Lindsay Lohan May Run for President in 2020

Lindsay Lohan May Run for President in 2020

It seems that Lindsay Lohan may have been inspired by Kanye West‘s announcement of his candidacy for president in 2020.
    The 29-year-old actress announced on her Instagram account that she is thinking of running for president as well!
    “In #2020 I may run for president. Through ups and downs #YESWECAN lets do this @kanyewest  #truespirits thank your for inspiring us to be better people @barackobama #kanyewest2020 #lindsaylohanat35 #lindsaylohan2020 with #34yearsofEXPERIENCE  #unitingWORLDnations,” Lindsay wrote on Instagram.
    “The first thing I would like to do as president of  is take care of all of the children suffering in the world. [Queen Elizabeth] showed me how by having me in her country ,” Lindsay added on another photo that featured her and Kanye together.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

'Queen Elizabeth showed me how!' Lindsay Lohan wants to run for president in 2020 as she credits Kanye West for inspiring her

No, ladies and gentlemen, it is not the plot of a post-apocalyptic satire.
    It appears Kanye West has inspired others to walk in the footsteps of Yeezus and announce their own bids for the highest political office in the nation.

Lindsay Lohan has declared her desire to take charge of the United States as its Commander and Chief and run for president in 2020.

+5

Big ambitions: Lindsay Lohan has declared her desire to take charge of the United States as its Commander and Chief and run for president in 2020

The troubled former child star playfully made the announcement on Friday night via her Instagram account.
    Lindsay, 29, cited not only the rapper but even the Queen of England and Barack Obama in her soaring social media posts.
    She wrote: 'In #2020 I may run for president. Through ups and downs #YESWECAN lets do this @kanyewest'.

+5
    Role models: Lindsay, 29, cited not only the rapper but even the Queen of England and Barack Obama in her soaring social media posts

Lindsay Lohan looks wonderful in white
    The Freaky Friday star continued, writing: '#truespirits thank your for inspiring us to be better people @barackobama #kanyewest2020'.
    And added the hashtags: '#lindsaylohanat35 #lindsaylohan2020 with #34yearsofEXPERIENCE #unitingWORLDnations @aliforneycenter @savethesociety @unicef'.
    She also posted another photo, this one of her and Kanye talking backstage at some event, with the note: 'The first thing I would like to do as president of is take care of all of the children suffering in the world.#queenELIZABETH showed me how by having me in her country'.
    However, LiLo might be more experienced with politics than one might think. Afterall she did navigate The Plastics and Regina George with admirable aplomb in Mean Girls.

+5

Jokes: President Barack Obama has shared some sound advice on what it is like to run the United States with Kanye West at a Democratic National Committee Fundraiser in San Francisco

+5
    LiLo wrote: 'The first thing I would like to do as president of is take care of all of the children suffering in the world.#queenELIZABETH showed me how by having me in her country' (The Queen picture in 2007 at the White House in Washington DC)

What Lindsay was referring to was when President Obama, speaking at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in San Francisco, discussed Kanye's recently announced political ambitions.
    Obama joked: 'You may have heard about this. Kanye is thinking about running for Speaker of the House.'
    Kanye, who says he will run for the Oval Office in 2020, was given a tongue-in-cheek warning that he needs to follow three golden rules if he wants to become president.
    'But in case Kanye is serious about this whole POTUS thing, or as he calls it Peezy, I do have advice for him.'

+5

Old friends: Kim and Kanye have met President Obama previously, with the reality star sharing an autographed photo of the three on her Instagram page in January

Poking fun at the stars of Keeping up with the Kardashians, Obama said: 'First of all you gotta spend a lot of time dealing with some strange characters who behave like they're on a reality TV show. So you've gotta be cool with that.
    'This is a second important tip: saying that you have a beautiful, dark, twisted fantasy - that's what known as 'off-message' in politics. You can't say something like that.
    'And number three: do you really think that this country is gonna elect a black guy from the south side of Chicago with a funny name to be president of the United States? That is crazy. That's cray.'
    Speaking with Vanity Fair after his recent New York Fashion Week presentation, Kanye said he 'definitely' plans on running for president in 2020.

He then went on to explain why he may be more qualified than many believe him to be, pointing out the education of his parents.
    'I've got five years before I go and run for office and I've got a lot of research to do, I've got a lot of growing up to do,' he said.
    'My dad has two masters degrees. My mom has a PhD, she used to work at Operation PUSH.
    'Somehow the more and more creative I get, the closer and closer I get to who I was as a child. When I was a child, I was holding my mom's hand at Operation PUSH. I think it's time.'
    Operation PUSH is the non-profit organization that was founded by Jesse Jackson to pursue social justice, civil rights and political activism.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3oqkpfG9E

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Shut up you fool.
    rollo, Froogy and Jazzy like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

It's official.... she's delusional.
    BelledeJour and Jazzy like this.

Awesome.
    Slushie likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Silver Member

Stay away from drugs kids...
    rollo, Angeli, Froogy and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan may be dead in 2020.

GTFO. She probably won't even still be alive by 2020.
    Jazzy, ConstanceSpry and Froogy like this.

Gold Member

Nothing like a little drug induced psychosis.
    Jazzy and snoopqueen like this.

I hope she does, that'd be even more entertaining than Frump.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Hilarious, is she going to use her trick money for this adventure or sell off her stolen coats.

czb

wait a minute ....

kanye thinks he's qualified to run because his parents have advanced degrees??
    Beeyotch, Angeli and rollo like this.

Silver Member

The minimum age to be a US president is 35. She was born in 1986 and will be 34 in 2020. Thank goodness.
    C_is_for_Cookie, Angeli and d2791 like this.

czb

^^^ like her age is the only thing that is keeping her from the presidency ....

Elite Member

Her and Kanye would be amazing together as running mates.

He could teach all the guys how to become fashionistas. While she could teach all the girls how to get a guys whole sack into their mouths, after they already have their penises in it.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Hopeless idiot.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information