Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Hillary Clinton Once Beat Husband Bill Unconscious

Default Hillary Clinton Once Beat Husband Bill Unconscious

Not sure if this should go here or in politics.

Bombshell Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Once Beat Husband Bill Unconscious In The White House, Source Claims – Her Violent History

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 @ 8:22AM

Hillary Clinton
    is no pushover!
    The powerhouse presidential candidate is known for her tough exterior, but Radar Online has exclusively learned that the 67-year-old once knocked straying husband, President Bill Clinton, unconscious in the White House.

A top Washington insider claimed that the incident, never before reported, occurred during one of the couple’s many fights over the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

“It was around the time of Bill’s famous ‘I did not have sexual relations with that woman,’ TV speech,” the source revealed.
    “Hillary had gotten worked up again and grabbed a heavy leather-bound book off a table in their private family quarters and she swung it at his head and the volume’s spine hit him squarely in the back of the head and he went down!”
    “He was unconscious,” the insider continued. “She knocked him out cold.”
    Now, Hillary’s allegedly violent tendencies will be revealed in a new tell-all book, The Clintons’ War On Women by political strategist Roger Stone.

One excerpt reads: “Hillary Clinton has a long history of being domestically violent with Bill. Hillary has beaten Bill, hit him with hard objects, scratched and clawed him, and made him bleed.”
    Stone also reported that Hillary was furious when she discovered Clinton fan Barbra Streisand had spent the night at the White House as she visited her ailing father in Arkansas. Upon her return, “[Bill] had a bump on his head the size of a goose egg,” the book claims.
    “With a spousal abuse scandal, it’s possible Hillary could be charged with beating the former president,” the Washington insider told Radar Online, concluding, “She may not end up in the White House – but in jail!”
    Hillary Clinton Beat Bill Clinton Unconscious | Radar Online
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Only once?
    Seriously, I don't believe that.
    Beeyotch, Jazzy and Angeli like this.

If you guys haven't read up yet about the author of this book (Roger Stone), boy are you in for a treat.

I hate the Clintons as much as I hate Kanye, Kardasians and GOOP (and that's saying a LOT), but this gives me the teensiest tiny bit of indifference toward Hill that she DID have a backbone when all that was going on. The cynical part of me is wondering if this is a PR manuever just to coerce me into thinking that way.
    cherrypye likes this.

Good.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gee, this sounds Fair and Unbiased.
    LastLook likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If you guys haven't read up yet about the author of this book (Roger Stone), boy are you in for a treat.

I've met him a few times at parties, hes a -ahem- very interesting man that's the only way I can think to describe him but its not descriptive enough.

He's the friend of a good friend.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Oh,i believe it...

Ha!

And?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I hate the Clintons as much as I hate Kanye, Kardasians and GOOP (and that's saying a LOT), but this gives me the teensiest tiny bit of indifference toward Hill that she DID have a backbone when all that was going on. The cynical part of me is wondering if this is a PR manuever just to coerce me into thinking that way.
    The cynical part of you should realize this isn't coming out to make you think better of Hilary, but the opposite. This guy and his ilk will write / say anything to keep that woman out of the oval office.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Whatever, like Bill didn't deserve an ass-whooping. Only the hyper liberal will clutch their pearls over this shit. Everyone else will be like, "well he had to learn."
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Well now, isn't she feisty. ha

Hit By Ban Bus!

good for her.

Oh whatever. She barely did anything.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information