Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Priscilla Presley: My LA home reminds me of 'love of my life' Elvis

Default Priscilla Presley: My LA home reminds me of 'love of my life' Elvis

Priscilla Presley has revealed that she will never move out of her Beverly Hills home because it reminds her of Elvis - 'the love of my life'.
    The American actress, 70, was married to the King of Rock and Roll in the late 1960s and 1970s and raised their daughter Lisa Marie Presley at her Los Angeles house.
    She got divorced from Elvis in 1973, but said the star was the love of her life and the pair remained close friends until he died.

+3

Fond memories: Priscilla Presley has revealed that she will never move out of her Beverly Hills home because it reminds her of Elvis - 'the love of my life' in a new interview with Hello! magazine

She told the magazine: 'Even after our divorce, we remained very good friends. He would come to this house often' - pictured on their wedding day in 1967

She told Hello! magazine: 'Even after our divorce, we remained very good friends. He would come to this house often.
    'That's one reason why I can never leave this place - I have too many memories here.
    Adding: 'I have been here since 1973 and I raised both my children here, so it's really hard for me to leave. This is homey and it still feels right for me.'
    She said Elvis, who died in 1977, was her one great love.
    'We were very, very close. I loved him with all my heart, he was the love of my life,' she said.
    'He was absolutely the love of my life. He was the father of my child and I learned so much from that man.
    'I'm not saying that everything was wonderful - marriages have problems, and especially in that rock'n'roll environment ... but we had an amazing bond.'
    Elvis met Priscilla Beaulieu when she was just 14 and he was 24.

At the time, the King of Rock was stationed in Germany during a stint in the US Army, while Priscilla was based in Germany while her father served in the Air Force.

Priscilla was introduced to Elvis through one of his friends, who spotted her at a club and invited her to visit the legendary singer.
    Read the full article in Hello! magazine, out now.

Read more: Priscilla Presley will never leave Beverly Hills home that reminds her of Elvis | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm sure the first pic is photoshopped up the wazoo, but she looks fairly decent in it, almost human I would say...

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

It's quite shocking!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

A*O

She's been Kardashian'd.
    Angeli likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I'd like to see that face try to move.
    Kittylady and Honeythorn like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

It'll crack like streep's and Hawn's faces in Death Becomes Her.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I keep thinking how comments like these make Marco Garibaldi feel, the father of her second child whom she was with for 22 years as opposed to her 10 years with Elvis. Regardless of whether she really did love Elvis more than him, having to hear it all the time, especially during public events to promote anything Elvis related, interviews and books must do something to your psyche.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I love how she plays the Widow Presley despite having divorced him and bedded down with several men since. Gotta hand it to her, she made money from it for Elvis' progeny.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I missed this one the first time around:

'He was absolutely the love of my life. He was the father of my child and I learned so much from that man.
    I know she speaks about the time when she only had one child, but son Navarone may have developed some of HIS issues due to always being the #2 child in more than one sense. Not the child of "the golden man, Elvis".

***** celeb

I have just found out that she had married someone else and had a child with him. I have always thought that her scientology daughter (forgot the name too lazy to google) was her only child.
    Is she looking more and more like the mum of Sly stallone?

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I know she speaks about the time when she only had one child, but son Navarone may have developed some of HIS issues due to always being the #2 child in more than one sense. Not the child of "the golden man, Elvis".
    what are his issues? also, i bet at least some of them stem from the fact that his parents named him navarone.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bronze Member

I'm confused about if Priscilla Presley was with Marco until he died, or if they split before he died? It says on Wikipedia that Marco died in 2006 and she was with him until 2006, but other pages say they split in 2006. Does anybody know when he died and what of?

^He didn't die. He launched a production company in 2008 and is still active today.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I keep thinking how comments like these make Marco Garibaldi feel, the father of her second child whom she was with for 22 years as opposed to her 10 years with Elvis. Regardless of whether she really did love Elvis more than him, having to hear it all the time, especially during public events to promote anything Elvis related, interviews and books must do something to your psyche.
    I'm sure him and his son are happy to let her run her joker mouth as long as they are getting money from it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    what are his issues? also, i bet at least some of them stem from the fact that his parents named him navarone.
    Allegedly he has drug issues.

I watched an interview with her recently and she was more articulate than I expected or maybe she just says the same things over and over again.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information