Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Claire Danes on Billy Crudup leaving pregnant wife for her

Default Claire Danes on Billy Crudup leaving pregnant wife for her

October 5, 2015 1:00 PM
    Claire Danes Reveals If She Regrets Billy Crudup Leaving His Pregnant Wife For Her

Claire Danes is coming clean!

The "Homeland" star opened up about her infamous relationship with "Almost Famous" star, Billy Crudup, while chatting with Howard Stern on Monday.

While Danes made a ton of headlines after Billy left left his then-pregnant wife, Mary Louise Parker, for her ... she doesn't exactly sound like she regrets it.

"That was a scary thing," the actress recalled about their controversial relationship. "That was really hard. I didn’t know how to not do that."

It was in 2003 the actor called it quits with the "Weeds" star to date Danes -- Billy and Mary had been together for 8 years prior and Parker was seven months pregnant with their first child.

"I was just in love with him," Danes revealed. "And needed to explore that and I was 24... I didn’t quite know what those consequences would be."

The former flames first met on the set of their film, "Beauty," and dated for four years thereafter. But, eventually they broke up and Claire moved on to her current husband Hugh Dancy.

While the "My So-Called Life" star did admit she was careless at the time, she's moved past it all.

"But it’s okay," she explained. "I went through it." Adding that she and Crudup are still close, "We’re friendly, we’re friends."

During her sit down with Stern, Danes also opened about turning down the role of Rose in "Titanic," opposite of her "Romeo + Juliet" costar Leonardo DiCaprio. "It seemed redundant," Danes admitted about her decision not to take the part.

What do you think about Claire's candid comments? Sound off below and check out the gallery above to see more celebrity cheaters!

- See more at:
    Claire Danes Reveals If She Regrets Billy Crudup Leaving His Pregnant Wife For Her | tooFab.com

Not shocked by her nonchalant response at all.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

She should have just said, "Whatevs" and saved everyone a lot of time.

Oh, so Claire Dane tells the world that she "went through this". Wouldn't Marie Louise Parker be the one who went through this - "this" being cheated on and left after an 8 year relationship at 7 months pregnant?
    After 10 years it seems that this affair ruined Billy Crudups career and hold back Claire Danes'. Okay!

She really does make it all about her. Not that she can talk for MJP. Probably best to say nothing.
    czb, Kittylady and holly like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Where is the regret?
    And MLP is so much prettier than her.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

She didn't know what the consequences would be? That's because she wasn't thinking about anyone but herself.

She sounds like an insufferable twat.
    greysfang, dowcat, JWL and 4 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Whore.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

"I was just in love with him," Danes revealed. "And needed to explore that and I was 24... I didn’t quite know what those consequences would be."

I'm not absolving him, because he was the low-life who cheated, but her reasoning - she was 24????? What, is that too young to know right from wrong? Her moral compass was not working yet, what?

Ugh, she would have been better off keeping her mouth shut!

oh, this makes her sound horrible. Is she really that selfish? Is the really able to complete this interview and not feel any urge to say something lie, "now that i am more mature and can see the situation for what it really was, i know i should not have done that to another woman" (?)
    Kittylady, mostroop and holly like this.

But it's ok for who? For the baby who didn't have a chance to have his/her parents living in the same household? Clearly he is the asshole who had more at stake (and therefore had much more responsibility) but most women know at 24 that you don't mess with a man who has a pregnant partner.
    Kittylady, yanna, mostroop and 1 others like this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

What a complete twat, this topic should be on a list of things not discussed in interviews. Does she have a pr person? Are they high?
    Kittylady likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This woman has barely ever blipped on my radar before. After reading those comments I hope it never happens again.
    greysfang and Nevan like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She is rather self-centered and not afraid to announce it to the world. I bet she sleeps very well every night. I wouldn't be able to be like her but I envy her whogivesafuck attitude. Must be relaxing. And reveals sociopathic traits.
    BITTER, greysfang and olivia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Whore.
    Yea, she is a HARLOT; upon her death, she WILL dwelleth in hell as Satan's concubine.
    czb and Marika like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information