Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By greysfang
  • 5 Post By MsDark

Thread: Helen Mirren's 'Pleasure Pillows' and her advice for the ladies..

Elite Member

Default Helen Mirren's 'Pleasure Pillows' and her advice for the ladies..

Helen Mirren Won't Do Nudity Anymore: 'My Pleasure Pillows Are for My Husband'

http://www.wonderwall.com/movies/HelenMirren-Wont-Do-Nudity-Anymore-My-Pleasure-Pillows-Are-for-My-Husband-1888760.story

ETonline, Wednesday, September 30, 2015, 7:32am (PDT)

Helen Mirren is still turning heads at age 70, but don't expect her to strip down again anytime soon.

The renowned actress told "The Good Wife" Alan Cumming in a CBS interview that her days of on-screen nudity are behind her. "That's the good thing about getting older, you don't have to do that sort of thing anymore," Mirren quipped. "[Now] my pleasure pillows are purely for my husband [Taylor Hackford]."

The Oscar winner says there was a time when nudity didn't seem so scandalous to her. "I never really wanted to do that," she said of showing her breasts on camera. "But then I thought, 'Does it really matter?'"

Photo: Everett/REX Shutterstock/Rex USA

Mirren's nude moments include the 1979 flick "Caligula," the 2003 comedy "Calendar Girls" and, most recently, a 2011 New York magazine photo shoot. And while she wasn't nude, Cumming also brought up the Mirren's "Saturday Night Live" sketch where female cast members come into the star's dressing room and touch her breasts.

"It seemed to be nothing to get your knickers in a twist over," Mirren continued, admitting that getting naked is now more common than ever on television. "Now, with 'Game of Thrones,' [nudity is] on at eight o'clock at night and everything's a sex scene."

Ryan Reynolds saw firsthand the allure of his "Woman in Gold" co-star. "Everybody who meets her flirts with her," he said of Mirren during an interview with Vulture. "I don't care who you are -- guy, girl, fat, skinny, tall, short, gay, straight -- everybody flirts with Helen Mirren." (Though, he hasn't shared an on-screen nude scene with her.)

Reynolds also admitted to ET that he too hit it off with the actress. "We have really great chemistry. We were like fire and a dry house," he said. "It was evident from the get-go."

*Second article..

Helen Mirren Encourages Women to Get Married Later in Life: 'Girls Nowadays Have a Princess Complex'

http://www.etonline.com/news/171918_helen_mirren_encourages_women_to_get_marrie d_later_life/

by Antoinette Bueno 7:54 AM PDT, September 15, 2015

Mike Coppola/ Getty Images

If we can look half as good as Helen Mirren at 70 years old, we'll take any advice of hers we can get.

The British actress talks candidly about aging and sexuality in a new interview with The Daily Mail's You magazine, including the fact that she got married to her husband, director Taylor Hackford, at age 52. The pair said "I do" in 1997, 11 years into their relationship.

The Woman in Gold star says she is grateful that she got married when she did.

"I think marrying late is a very good idea -- it worked out for me," she says. "In general, I'd say itís not a great idea to marry young. And itís a really terrible idea to get married for the frock."

"I was lucky because I'd worn so many incredible dresses as costumes," she adds. "But girls nowadays have a princess complex -- they're longing to have the gorgeous dress, be the center of attention and live the dream for 24 hours."

Mirren holds nothing back, explaining that she also doesn't like certain types of PDA.

"It annoys me when I see men with an arm slung round their girlfriendís shoulders. It's like ownership," she says. "Of course, when you're young, you want the guy to take your hand and look after you. But when I see girls being leaned on, I want to say, 'Tell him to get his damned arm off your shoulder.'"

When it comes to aging -- although she's obviously doing it gracefully -- the L'Oreal spokeswoman says she actually doesn't even "give a damn."

"I'm a woman that loves makeup and getting dressed up. As I get older, I don't look as good, but I don't give a damn," she says. "There's a huge pressure on young girls to look a certain way these days but, as I age, I've lost that incredible insecurity of youth."

Mirren has never had children, and not surprisingly, though she does have young step-grandchildren via her husband's two sons from his previous marriages, she doesn't subscribe to playing the conventional grandmother role.

"I honestly don't know what the children think of me -- because I come and go in their lives. I'm not baking them cookies on weekends!" she admits. "I waft in and out, and I think they understand that I'm not the normal sort of grandmother."

"All Iíd say to them is that ageing is an adventure," she says about any advice she could give them. "It's a frightening adventure because health becomes an issue. Growing old is not for pu**ies Ė you've got to have courage. But then, you've got to have courage in life anyway."

Hit By Ban Bus!

"It annoys me when I see men with an arm slung round their girlfriend’s shoulders. It's like ownership," she says. "Of course, when you're young, you want the guy to take your hand and look after you. But when I see girls being leaned on, I want to say, 'Tell him to get his damned arm off your shoulder.'"

That's not ownership That's PDA. My guy does that with me when we're out in public he wants to put his arms around me and vise versa. There;s nothing wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    "It annoys me when I see men with an arm slung round their girlfriend’s shoulders. It's like ownership," she says. "Of course, when you're young, you want the guy to take your hand and look after you. But when I see girls being leaned on, I want to say, 'Tell him to get his damned arm off your shoulder.'"

That's not ownership That's PDA. My guy does that with me when we're out in public he wants to put his arms around me and vise versa. There;s nothing wrong with that
    It annoys me too! I interpret it as ownership and noone dared doing it to me more than once. Not the hug type but, as she said, the leaning on type.

It's ownership and they can GTFO with that bullshit.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Way back from when I was a teenager I remember one of my dad's pet peeves that stuck in my head: Seeing a guy and girl walking/standing and the guy has his hand on the back of the girls neck. He used to say "That looks like he's leading her around like a dog" and "If I ever see a boy leading you around by the neck like that, he's losing that arm/hand"
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information