Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus was on Jimmy Fallon and thinks Kanye West is kind of old etc..

Elite Member

Default Miley Cyrus was on Jimmy Fallon and thinks Kanye West is kind of old etc..

Miley Cyrus talks 'SNL' with Jimmy Fallon, says "Kanye's Kind of Old"

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/miley-cyrus-talks-snl-with-jimmy-fallon-says-kanyes-kind-of-old/ar-AAf36QD?li=AA59yp&ocid=

The Hollywood Reporter
    Natalie Stone 2 hrs ago

Miley Cyrus visited Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show on Thursday to discuss her Saturday Night Live hosting duties, her new album and to compliment the late-night host on his style.

Bedecked in all yellow with a bunny-inspired lace headband mask, the pop singer first told Fallon after he complimented her outfit, "You're my fashion icon. If I was ever going to wear clothes, it'd probably be what you have on" to which the late-night host said, "because it's rare when it happens."

Cyrus then mentioned that "rainbow" is her favorite color before the two talked SNL.

The former Hannah Montana star said that "it was weird" performing on the SNL 40 anniversary show. "It was kind of weird. I was sitting there and was 20 feet, 15 feet from Leonardo DiCaprio sitting there with his mom and he was hitting a vap[or] pen, but it wasn't him that was making me nervous. I was feeling this emotion because there's like an etiquacy when we're there, you need to pass that sh-t, Leo, and he never did," she said. "So that was weird to me."

She said that DiCaprio was "looking at me like this (demonstrating with her eyes nearly closed and flittering) as I was performing." Cyrus admitted that she was "nervous" because "it was kind of an intimidating, weird room to be in. To cover a Paul Simon song with him in the building is pretty awkward."

"I was the only chick, I was the one - girl - that wasn't older," she said of her performance on SNL's anniversary night, adding, "Besides Kanye, but I mean even Kanye's kind of old, compared to me, but he's about to be our future president, so I shouldn't say too much."

She shared that at the SNL after party, she sang her song, "Pablo the Blowfish," about her blowfish that died and included some profanities in her explanation of the performance. "They tried to pull the old switcharoo and I'm too old for that sh-t. There was a new blowfish in the f - ing bowl. Excuse me, I know we're on TV," she said of her expletives.

Fallon then waved his hand and grabbed a pen, "There's a lot of things you can't say here. Did you know you're on TV? This Saturday is going to be tough. You know it's live, right?" he questioned. "You look like Lorne Michaels in the meetings," Cyrus replied. "Oh boy, oh boy," she said imitating the creator and producer of SNL.

The self-professed vegan then talked about her pig, who is also a vegan and sleeps on the couch in her house, and that the vet said needs to go on a diet.

The duo then discussed Cyrus' new (free) album, Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Pets, which she will be taking on tour with The Flaming Lips later in the year . "No one can really be mad at a gift, so I feel like you can really do what you want and say, 'well that was a gift.,'" she said of the complimentary album.

Fallon and Cyrus' conversation then transitioned into "emotional interview" time, where they acted out emotions at the ring of a bell, including "fake polite," "Jimmy Thinks Miley's Name Is 'Morely,'" "one-word answers" and "one-upping each other."

Cyrus will host and perform on Saturday's season premiere of Saturday Night Live.

Part of the interview..

Elite Member

And here is part of the piggy and blowfish bits..

Elite Member

And here is her "Pablo the Blowfish," song..

Her favourite colour is "rainbow"?! How old is she again?
    arie_skop likes this.

Kanye is kinda old though.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Her house must be disgusting.

I am more than sure that she has a mental issue. And that maybe she needs people who actually love her for her to be in her life and not people who just live off the money she makes. I feel bad for her now. Something is really wrong.
    arie_skop and rollo like this.

Something bad is coming with that pig. Chasing her and biting her for food?

Don't know how much you guys know about pigs, but we might get lucky here, boys and girls.
    joebob and ChemicalHelena like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I am more than sure that she has a mental issue. And that maybe she needs people who actually love her for her to be in her life and not people who just live off the money she makes. I feel bad for her now. Something is really wrong.
    Something isn't right there, her behavior is just odd.
    darksithbunny and joebob like this.

My 5 year old's favorite color is rainbow, too.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

What the F word is she on about?
    Belt Up likes this.

Gold Member

Miley and Kanye are a lot more alike - they are both huge talents with even huger egos who are prone to say really stupid things.
    arie_skop and I'mNotBitter like this.

^ And we know why but it looks like Miley is starting earlier.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Isn't it mostly that she was stoned out of her fucking mind? She did say that, though it went by pretty quickly.

I have to admit I thought she was extremely funny. It seemed intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post

Don't know how much you guys know about pigs, but we might get lucky here, boys and girls.
    I had these friends in SF once. They lived in one of those very narrow, tall Victorian houses. Tiny backyard, no front yard. They had a pet pig. He was sold to them as a minipig, I think, but he got very large. And perpetually hungry. He was quite smart too, and had a "Grumpy Cat" type personality. He slept in the living room and ruled the house, and yes, he would nip your ankles for various reasons, including if he just needed you to get the hell out of his way. I want video of Miley being chased around the house by her bitey pig!!
    Trixie and Belt Up like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post

Hasn't she seen Snatch??? Never trust a pig farmer.
    Bombshell likes this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information