Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Frances Bean Cobain got married and didn't invite her mummy, Courtney Love ;)

Elite Member

Default Frances Bean Cobain got married and didn't invite her mummy, Courtney Love ;)

Frances Bean Cobain weds without Courtney Love: report

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/frances-bean-cobain-weds-without-courtney-love-report/ar-AAePr3I?ocid=

WENN
    16 hrs ago

© REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni Courtney Love (right) and her daughter Frances Bean Cobain pose at the premiere of 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' at Hollywood's Egyptian Theatre in April.

Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love's little girl is a married woman.

Frances Bean Cobain has exchanged vows with her longtime boyfriend, musician Isaiah Silva, according to multiple reports.

The ceremony was so top secret that the bride didn't invite her mum, and the Hole singer only found out about the nuptials after they had happened.

Details about the big day are scarce, but sources claim Cobain became Mrs Silva on Wednesday.

One insider told British newspaper The Mirror, "She only invited a close circle of friends to the party, and then phoned her mum afterwards to tell her the good news.

"Courtney is sad she wasn't there but she totally understands that Frances is her own person and she's happy to let her do her own thing. Plus, Isaiah is a really nice guy."

Mother and daughter have had their issues in the past - Frances filed a lawsuit in 2009 requesting her grandmother and her late father's sister replace Love as her legal guardians.

Ironically, the new bride's parents' wedding in 1992 was also a very quiet affair - Love and Kurt exchanged vows in front of a few close friends in Hawaii.

Good for Frances. I hope she's happy. Another kid I wish they just leave alone. She's not even trying to be famous.
    HeartShapedBox likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

So what, my mother wasn't invited to my wedding. I didn't want her drama.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

well, it's not like this will be her only marriage. she can invite courtney to her next wedding if they're on better terms then.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Frances' ps is frightening. Courtney would have made the day about her so it was best done in private.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    So what, my mother wasn't invited to my wedding. I didn't want her drama.
    was she pissed about it?

i thought that frances and courtney were getting along, but she just didn't want her mom there to avoid drama (like greys).

she just seems so young to be married ....

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    was she pissed about it?

i thought that frances and courtney were getting along, but she just didn't want her mom there to avoid drama (like greys).

she just seems so young to be married ....
    Probably. I didn't have to hear about it much though, my family knew I wasn't playing.
    czb likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Frances' ps is frightening.
    Holy crap, I was thinking the same thing! She looks downright freakish (not to mention cadaver-ish) in that photo.
    Alysheba likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Frances looks like a goth/emo boy, and Courtney looks like a blonde Cher.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

Francis looks like a junkie in that photo, hope I'm wrong about that.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Is that what Frances looks like now? I hope that is just a bad pic because she looks like the walking dead.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

The picture was taken in April.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She does look stoned, but maybe that is a look of disgust at the way her mother is fawning over her in front of the cameras. Her faced is so thinned out here! Pretty, but really different!

Janet Charlton's Hollywood » Blog Archive » WHAT’S UP WITH FRANCES COBAIN?

This is interesting from Janet Charlton's Hollywood:

Janet Charlton's Hollywood » Blog Archive » WHAT’S UP WITH FRANCES COBAIN?It’s quite a mystery. Frances Cobain, 23, turned up at the HBO Emmy party last weekend in full goth drag – she executive produced the HBO documentary, Montage of Heck, about her father. A London paper has reported that she secretly married her boyfriend of five years, Isaiah Silva recently, and did not invite her mother Courtney Love to the small wedding. On the other hand, Frances has NOT been seen with Silva since January, so that’s strange. Even stranger, she was photographed on the street in Milan on Tuesday, and not with Isaiah. So what’s the deal, Frances?
    Last edited by Tati; September 30th, 2015 at 09:50 AM.

lol reminds me of when Lisa Marie Presley married MJ and her Mom found out on t.v.
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
    Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information