Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: I blame ghosts. Paranormal Investigators Dead After Police Standoff

Default I blame ghosts. Paranormal Investigators Dead After Police Standoff

'Ghost Adventures' Couple, Mark and Debby Constantino, Dead After Standoff

by Henry Austin

'Ghost Adventures' Couple Dead in Domestic Violence Incident 1:54

Paranormal investigators featured on a hit reality TV show died following a hostage standoff with police in Nevada, police said Thursday.
    The Sparks Police Department identified Mark Constantino and his estranged wife Debby Constantino who appeared on the Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures" series as the victims in Tuesday afternoon's incident in Sparks.
    Zak Bagans, host of Ghost Adventures, called it a "dark day" while a friend of Debby Constantino posted from the couple's Twitter account urging people to speak out against domestic abuse.

The standoff unfolded in response to an investigation in neighboring Reno involving the shooting death of another man earlier on Tuesday.
    Officers looking into that case determined one of the deceased man's roommates, Debby Constantino, was missing, according to NBC News station KRNV. Police tracked Debby Constantino's cellphone and found her inside an apartment in Sparks with Mark Constantino, KRNV reported.
    The Sparks Police Department told NBC News that SWAT teams deployed to the apartment, evacuated neighbors and locked down the surrounding area.
    Officers knocked on the door and heard several shots fired, Reno Police Department's deputy chief Tom Robinson told NBC News station KRNV.
    A man inside told police "give me 15 minutes to gather my thoughts or I'll kill her," Robinson told the station, adding that police negotiators later tried to talk to the man.
    Mark and Debby Constantino were found dead following a standoff with police. NBC News
    After a three hour standoff, the SWAT teams deployed stun grenades known as flash bangs and entered the apartment to find Mark and Debby Constantino dead inside, the Sparks Police Department said.
    Mark Constantino had recently been charged with kidnapping and domestic related charges and there had been a protection order in effect for Debby, the department added.
    It said the Constantino case and Reno shooting death appear to be related, adding that no arrests have yet been made and the investigation is ongoing.

source: 'Ghost Adventures' Couple, Mark and Debby Constantino, Dead After Standoff - NBC News

*mutters something about those eyebrows being worthy of a death sentence*
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

my husband has a love affair with Ghost Adventures. When i told him this, he had more emotion than i've ever seen in him. LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

One of my friend does this kind of stuff on the side and she said that a few have followed her home and I am like, "Why the fuck are you doin it then??!!??"

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    One of my friend does this kind of stuff on the side and she said that a few have followed her home and I am like, "Why the fuck are you doin it then??!!??"
    I saw an episode of a knockoff version of Ghost Hunters that featured a woman that had a "evil spirit" follow her home. She had a pet die, someone broke into her house and a friend that had stayed at her house was shot to death in his home. She had to have several "spiritual cleanings" of the house before the darkness went away.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    my husband has a love affair with Ghost Adventures. When i told him this, he had more emotion than i've ever seen in him. LOL
    I love Ghost Adventures so this does make me sad, I like Debby
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Those were some chola brows on her. May they RIP.
    SHELLEE, BeantownBitch and sputnik like this.

She's not a ghoul?

Prove it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I obsessively watch Ghost Adventures like a giant nerd week after week, fabulous show. Too bad about the Constantino's.
    tiggle and Fly_On_TheWall like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Duuuidde rruuunnn! I can't stand Ghost Adventures.
    ikmccall and JazzyGirl like this.

I haven't watched that show in a while, but I remembered this couple right away. I always thought they just seemed weird or off--her makeup, his demeanor. Really too bad it ended this way. So many questions, though.

Will people try to catch Debby's EVPs? Is that apartment now haunted? Is there even such a thing as ghosts to begin with, and will the Constantinos still try to prove it now that they're dead too? I hope they start following Geraldo around.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Poor lady, judging by the eyebrows she must have been possessed by an evil clown.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Duuuidde rruuunnn! I can't stand Ghost Adventures.
    I prefer Ghost Hunters as well.
    RIP to this couple though. It does make u wonder if something came home with them.

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I watch Ghost Hunters and other paranormal shows. I'm surprised others here do as well, I thought I was alone. I tell people that I actually believe in ghosts, and they laugh at me.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^^^ I don't necessarily believe in ghosts, but when I was a kid, I was asleep in my room when I suddenly woke up. Standing in front of my bed was a form that's hard to describe. It was my paternal grandmother who had died before I was born. She didn't say anything to me, and I don't know how I knew that it was her, but it was somehow communicated to me that that's who it was. I wasn't scared, I actually felt comforted. It was a very peaceful feeling. The form was there for several seconds and disappeared. I told my dad the next morning, but he didn't believe me. I know what I saw, though, and it wasn't a dream.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information