Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By kasippu
  • 2 Post By Kittylady
  • 1 Post By SHELLEE
  • 2 Post By greysfang

Thread: Robert Pattinson avoided supermarkets and struggled with his mega fame

Elite Member

Default Robert Pattinson avoided supermarkets and struggled with his mega fame

Robert Pattinson avoided supermarkets

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/robert-pattinson-avoided-supermarkets/ar-AAeGYch?li=AA59yp&ocid=

Press Association
    5 hrs ago

© @mrrobertpattinson Pattinson has revealed his struggle with mega fame.

Twilight star Robert Pattinson says fame made him not go into a supermarket for six years.

The actor, who was catapulted to fame playing Edward Cullen in the movie adaptation of the popular books, told NME magazine: "I had people sitting outside my house every single day, and it drove me crazy.

"I didn't go into a supermarket for about six years. But now I can go in and chat to the guy who's working there about his kids, or where he's going on holiday, and not be thinking, 'Is he gonna sell me out?'

"I just don't have to think about that stuff anymore."

The 29-year-old star was dating his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart, but the pair split after she had an affair with Snow White And The Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.

Pattinson told the magazine that he thinks the most embarrassing photo anyone could ever take of him would be "in a bookshop and everyone can see what book you're buying".

He also has mixed feelings about certain award show ceremonies, saying: "I was watching the MTV VMAs the other day and thinking how bizarre it was that I ever did that ****.

"I remember doing those awards and saying the dumbest stuff. And I was hungover for most of it."

Googling himself is not something he does often, but he admits to doing it every now and then.

"I go through periods where I don't do it at all and feel glorious! Then I'll fall back into this pit," he says.

"It really does affect you, and it all comes from some moron sitting on a comment board. It's always that person who's needling away at you, who you either want to destroy, or convince them to love you."

*i'm not a fan of supermarkets or stores either.. too many people Gaaah! .. online shopping is my best friend .. haha.

I do believe him. The twilight nutters were scary.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Pattinson told the magazine that he thinks the most embarrassing photo anyone could ever take of him would be "in a bookshop and everyone can see what book you're buying".
    So long as he wasn't buying the Twilight saga or the Fifty Shades of Shit it inspired then I can't see how he could be embarrassed about buying any other book. I'd say buying a book about how to be a Furry would be less embarrassing than either of those.
    Seth82 and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

So long as he wasn't buying the Twilight saga or the Fifty Shades of Shit it inspired then I can't see how he could be embarrassed about buying any other book. I'd say buying a book about how to be a Furry would be less embarrassing than either of those.
    We'll have to ask greys about that...
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Says the ho from the Isle of Diddlos.
    missbazilb and Kittylady like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information