Thread: Blake Lively wants to marry Taylor Swift

Elite Member

Default Blake Lively wants to marry Taylor Swift

Blake Lively wants to marry Taylor Swift

Blake Lively wants to marry Taylor Swift

Bang Showbiz
    BANG Showbiz 18 hrs ago

© Provided by NewsCred

Blake Lively wants to marry Taylor Swift.

The former 'Gossip Girl' star - who has nine-month-old daughter James with husband Ryan Reynolds - has dismissed claims she took a swipe at the 'Blank Space' hitmaker and her "squad" with a picture of herself and her co-stars in the new L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick short film and insisted she is such a big fan of the 25-year-old singer, she wants to be her wife.

Sharing a picture of Taylor with some members of her family, Blake wrote: "Umm whoever thought I was throwing shade clearly doesn't know I have a 'Taylor Swift Please Be My Wife Voo Doo Doll.'

"Look how rad she is here making my niece Heather feel like a rock star. Love my Canadian family almost as much as I love Taylor Lively. I mean Swift. Ok, FIIINE we can hyphenate our last names. Xo Blake Swift-Lively 4eva. (sic)"

Fans had slammed Blake, 28, when she posted a still from the video shoot, which features Karlie Kloss, Julianne Moore, Naomi Watts, Jane Fonda, Amber Heard, Doutzen Kroes, Aishwarya Rai, Liya Kebede, Fan Binbing, Eva Longoria and John Legend, and added a caption joking about Taylor's star-studded 'Bad Blood' video.

She wrote: "...soooo, turns out this WASN'T a video shoot for John Legend's cover of Bad Blood @lorealparisofficial blew it out for this one. My #pinkobsession is exposed now Ok your turn. I won't tell! #AlsoTurnsOutJohnLegendIsntCoveringBadBlood Time to start a petition! (sic)"

This article was from BANG Showbiz and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.

*i have no idea what is going on here.. haha.

*Okay found some new info.. i think?.. haha ...

Blake Lively Says She Wasn't 'Throwing Shade' at Taylor Swift With 'Bad Blood' Joke

http://www.wonderwall.com/music/Blak...-1886648.story

ETonline, Monday, September 14, 2015, 5:34am (PDT)

Blake Lively has no bad blood with Taylor Swift.

The new mom sparked speculation that she was poking fun at Swift's girl squad when she posted an Instagram pic of L'Oréal's campaign for the brand's Color Riche lipstick collection. A slew of stars posed for the photo, including the former "Gossip Girl" actress, Julianne Moore, Naomi Watts and John Legend.

"Soooo, turns out this WASN'T a video shoot for John Legend's cover of Bad Blood," Lively wrote. "@lorealparisofficial blew it out for this one. My #pinkobsession is exposed now. Ok your turn. I won't tell! #AlsoTurnsOutJohnLegendIsntCoveringBadBlood Time to start a petition!"

Photo: Wonderwall

While the 28-year-old actress seemed to just be asking Legend to cover Swift's hit song, some of the Swifties saw this as a dig at the 25-year-old singer.

Defending her caption, Lively posted another pic of her husband Ryan Reynolds' family backstage with Swift during her 1989 tour. "Umm whoever thought I was throwin' shade clearly doesn't know I have a 'Taylor Swift Please Be My Wife Voo Doo Doll,'" she wrote with the hashtag #obsessed. "Look how rad she is here making my niece Heather feel like a rock star. Love my Canadian family almost as much as I love Taylor Lively. I mean Swift. Ok, FIIINE we can hyphenate our last names. Xo Blake Swift-Lively 4eva."

While Lively is denying calling out Swift's squad, Miley Cyrus has unabashedly slammed the "Shake It Off" singer and her famous friends.

"I'm not trying to be in the squad." Cyrus told The New York Times. "None of my friends are famous and not because of any other reason than I just like real people who are living real lives, because I'm inspired by them."
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; September 15th, 2015 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Adding more info.

Thread Information