Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan 'claims she was drugged' at businessman pal's luxury Italian wedding

Elite Member

Default Lindsay Lohan 'claims she was drugged' at businessman pal's luxury Italian wedding

Lindsay Lohan 'claims she was drugged' at businessman pal's luxury Italian wedding

Lindsay Lohan 'claims she was drugged' at friend's Italian wedding | Daily Mail Online

By Chelsea White For Dailymail.com
    Published: 16:50 EST, 28 August 2015 | Updated: 19:05 EST, 28 August 2015

The actress has reportedly levelled a very serious accusation at one of the guests who attended her friend's well-to-do nuptials.

According to Page Six, the 29-year-old told friends that was 'slipped a mickey' at Justin Etzin, businessman and ambassador of tourism for the Seychelles, and lingerie model Lana Zakocela's wedding in Florence, Italy last weekend.

The star seemed to have a few issues over the four day lavish event with the most serious being the night of the actual wedding.

Serious claims: Lindsay Lohan (pictured at event) reportedly told friends that was 'drugged' at Justin Etzin, ambassador of tourism for the Seychelles, and lingerie model Lana Zakocela's wedding in Florence, Italy, over the weekend

A source told Page Six 'it was thing after the next' with the embattled star - who now lives in England and has struggled with addiction issues in the past.
    The wedding insider said: 'Lindsay left the reception early.

'She'd gone back to her villa and was running around naked saying she was drugged.'
    The Mean Girls star, according the source, also caused a fuss at the wedding - and not just because she wore a white dress.

The insider told the New York Post's social section, that despite the numerous pictures posted by Lindsay and the happy couple of each other, the star lost interest during the actual ceremony.
    They said: 'Lindsay was painting her nails during the ceremony and looking at her phone.'

At one of the parties in the lead up to Justin and Lana's big day the actress also was not impressed with another guest.
    The flame-haired star was doing her best Paris Hilton impression and DJing at the couple's Eyes Wide Shut themed party when she 'got upset when she thought someone took her photo'.

'She was speaking in a British accent, ''Who took the photo? Don't be an idiot.''

'She kept playing Brandy's The Boy Is Mine.

Gossip Cop also reports the actress ironically had some expensive jewellery stolen at the nuptials.
    Lindsay of course found herself in some hot water after she was busted for stealing a $2,500 necklace from the Venice, California in 2011.

When Page Six put its source's claims to the groom's rep, they said, 'none of those things are true'.
    Daily Mail's own Sebastian Shakespeare had previously revealed Lindsay was less than impressed when the wedding's emcee, with comedian Rory Bremner, singled her out.

The star said online: 'Rory Bremner seems to be good at killing the twilight on a beautiful evening for my friend Justin Etzin's wedding.'

However, impressionist Rory was told the Daily Mail: 'I was welcoming the guests in Latvian and pretended to mix up her name with the Latvian for ''welcome'', which is ''laipni ludzam''. She might not have got it, to be fair. Oops.'

Sebastian also pointed out the Parent Trap star's dress may have also caused a stir: 'While the dress code stipulated black tie and evening dress, 29-year-old Lohan arrived in a dropped-waist, floor-length ivory gown, which she appeared to claim had once belonged to Elizabeth Taylor, and which featured an embroidered bodice and attention-grabbing thigh-high split.
    Lohan accessorized the outfit with a bridal-style headpiece.'

Dailymail.com has contacted Lindsay's representatives for comment but has yet to hear a response.

*There are some instagram images in the actual article (bride & groom etc) but i can't seem to post them here.

Didn't she steal some shit from that Liz Taylor collector a while back? Maybe it really was an old dress of Liz's. She was tiny like Lindsay...

In any case, there she goes again, burning bridges amongst the wealthy. She's so stupid.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I have three thoughts on this (so far).

1 She should have stolen some pantyhose or leg make up to cover those bruises.

2 She's looking for excuses as to why her next piss test comes back positive.

3 Someone DID slip some drugs in her drink but with the intention of killing her, without realising that by now La Lohan is immune to shit that would finish even Keith Richards off so instead of snuffing it she got a mild high.
    Belt Up and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan shows off her slender legs in tiny sun dress as she parties with friends in Portofino... days after claims she was 'slipped drugs' at wedding

Lindsay Lohan shows off her slender legs in tiny sun dress as she parties with friends in Portofino... days after claims she was 'slipped drugs' at wedding | Daily Mail Online

By Kayleigh Giles For Mailonline
    Published: 21:20 EST, 28 August 2015 | Updated: 22:18 EST, 28 August 2015

She spent last weekend in Florence, Italy, celebrating her friend's wedding.

And Lindsay Lohan continued the party along the Italian coast on Thursday night as she partied with friends in the affluent town of Portofino.
    Dining al fresco, the 29-year-old actress flaunted her long, lean legs in a thigh-skimming peach sun-dress.

Having fun: Lindsay Lohan looked like she was enjoying her company as she partied with friends in Portofino, Italy on Thursday evening

The Mean Girls star made sure to block out the evening breeze with a knitted sweater, whilst elongating her pins with a pair of gold wedges.

Lindsay swept her long red locks into a chic low knot, and kept her make-up palette neutral, though injected a touch of glamour into the style with a slick of red lipstick.

The American star seemed in high spirits during her night on the town, despite claims that she was 'slipped a mickey' (a drink laced with drugs) at Justin Etzin, businessman and ambassador of tourism for the Seychelles, and lingerie model Lana Zakocela's wedding, according to Page Six.

Party time! Hitting the town with her pals, the 29-year-old actress flaunted her long, lean legs in a thigh-skimming peach sun-dress, though blocked out the evening breeze with a knitted sweater

Relaxed: The actress wore her red locks in an effortless low knot as she chatted with friends

A source told the publication that 'it was one thing after the next' with the embattled star - who now lives in England and has struggled with addiction issues in the past.

The wedding insider said: 'Lindsay left the reception early.'
    'She'd gone back to her villa and was running around naked saying she was drugged.'

Giggles: The actress was seen showing a male companion something amusing on her phone

Pop of colour: The red head injected a touch of glamour into her style with a sultry red lipstick.

Fooling around: Lindsay pulled a series of amusing facial expressions as she dined in the affluent town

Fashionista: The star rocked a skimpy peach sun dress, though made sure to accentuate her taut waist with a black belt

The Mean Girls star, according the source, also caused a fuss at the wedding - and not just because she wore a white dress.

The insider told the New York Post's social section, that despite the numerous pictures posted by Lindsay and the happy couple of each other, the star lost interest during the actual ceremony.
    They said: 'Lindsay was painting her nails during the ceremony and looking at her phone.'

Jetsetter: Lindsay was in Florence last weekend to celebrate the wedding of her friends Justin Etzin and Lana Zakocela

Multi-tasking: The Mean Girls star puffed away on a cigarette whilst showing her friend something on her phone..(*)

Not for me! Whilst her friends were tucking away the glasses of wine, Lindsay looked to choose otherwise

Technical difficulties? The actress looked as though she struggled to her something on her phone as she held it up extremely close to her ear

Loving life: Lindsay looked the picture of happiness as she chatted away with her friends during the getaway

Nevertheless, the star seemed to be enjoying her time in Portofino as she smoked away on cigarettes whilst speaking over wine and good food with her pals.

The actress laughed incessantly through the evening, whilst also keeping a fixed eye on her mobile phone which was hugged in a luminous pink case.
    Before arriving in Italy last week, Lindsay had been soaking up the rays on the Greek island of Mykonos.

Raking up the air miles! Lindsay's Italian holiday arrived just weeks after she enjoyed a getaway to Mykonos

Light 'em up! The star and her friends stopped for yet another cigarette as they stood outside clothing store, Falconeri

Bad behaviour: The actress came under fire when a source claimed that she had been 'painting her nails' and 'chatting on the phone' during her friends' wedding over the weekend

Leggy display: The actress wasn't afraid to show off her slender legs in the peach dress, which sat just inches below her bottom

Two thoughts:

Lindsay is complaining about being drugged?

The insider told the New York Post's social section, that despite the numerous pictures posted by Lindsay and the happy couple of each other, the star lost interest during the actual ceremony.They said: 'Lindsay was painting her nails during the ceremony and looking at her phone.'

I'd be bored as shit too after four days of somebody's fucking wedding, especially since it's not likely to last more than a couple years anyway.
    Sassiness and suzy83 like this.

This is solid gold entertainment, and yet, kind of sounds like any normal chick's drunken night out, all at the same time if they were DJing with their friends:

She was speaking in a British accent, ''Who took the photo? Don't be an idiot.''

'She kept playing Brandy's The Boy Is Mine.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She is such a fucking trainwreck.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

What a bitch to wear white and a bridal headpiece to someone else's wedding. Gawd she is such trash.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What's wrong with her legs?!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Those Saudis get rough with white girls, apparently.
    Mrs P likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She's always had that splotchy look to her leges. I think it's bad circulation. And she either bruises easy or her john's rough her up a lot because girl is always bruised.

The white at the wedding is a dick move.
    Sassiness likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Just here for the comments, carry on.
    Bellatheball and ana-mish-ana like this.

Elite Member

For fucks sake. And now the DM has to go on and on about Lindsay's "pins" as if we don't get enough of that with the LR thread.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I would be royally embarrassed to admit any of that shit.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

She probably forgot she took the drugs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information