Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jodie Marsh announces she is married to 'soul mate' James Placido

Default Jodie Marsh announces she is married to 'soul mate' James Placido

A real British royal wedding happened yesterday, and unlike those attention whores Duchess Kate and Prince William, it wasn’t televised for the public, because the bride is a demure and private flower.
    What do you think?
    Jodie Marsh, the goddess Duchess Kate aspires to be, made the cherubs barf up a stream of hearts and rainbows when she made some dude named James Placido the luckiest mere mortal on the planet by marrying him. James is technically Jodie’s first husband. In 2007, Jodie fake married her rival Katie Price’s ex Matt Peacock. Matt was a contestant on her reality show, Totally Jodie Marsh: Who’ll Take Her Up The Ass Aisle? The producers eventually found out that Matt and Jodie were dating before shooting started and she made him audition for the show. They split up after 3 months of fake wedded bliss and Jodie admitted the marriage was for TV and never real. So basically, Kim Kardashian is a Sam’s Choice version of Jodie Marsh.
    What do you think?
    Jodie made the announcement about her first genuine marriage (I think) on Twitter today and you’d think that the British government would immediately declare it a national holiday. But that didn’t happen since THE QUEEN and Duchess Kate are jealous of Jodie’s regal beauty.
    What do you think?
    Every major fashion magazine in the world is probably wondering what Jodie wore. Did she wear heart-shaped Valentino nipple pasties with a matching clit sock or did she go ultra modest by wearing Armani nipple veils with a light-up white thong? Jodie is keeping it a secret for now. Jodie let her loyal subjects know that they’ll have to calm themselves and wait to see her bridal look of elegance, because she’s too busy tweeting…and spending time with her new husband.
    What do you think?

I am officially now Mrs Jodie Placido. James, you complete me. I love you more than anything. We do have so many pics from yesterday and we had two different outfits each (for those asking haha) but you’ll have to wait as for now. We are just enjoying our first day as husband and wife & it’s not a priority to be putting out pics haha. Hope that’s ok with you all. We didn’t tell anyone as we wanted a very private, romantic and beautiful wedding. It was all of the above.

What do you think?
    Jodie declared four years ago that her hymen had magically grown back, because she hadn’t let anyone run up into her pristine sugar walls for a while. Jodie claims she’s been celibate ever since. But as soon as her new husband proposed to her, she opened up her sacred coochie gates of heaven to him.
    What do you think?

And just a little FYI – I did actually remain celibate until he put a ring on my finger. Girls, the right one really WILL wait for you
    What do you think?
    A beauty, a saint AND an inspiration. James Placido’s peen should really be declared a historical monument.
    What do you think
    After saying that she wasn’t going to post any pictures from her wedding just yet, Jodie went over to Instagram and teased her bridal look. I really need to train my dog to fetch me a paper bag, because I nearly hyperventilated after seeing this picture:
    What do you think?

Exquisite Lucite heels for an exquisite bride. Those aren’t rhinestones
    Those are the tears of the angels who wept over Jodie’s beauty.

Dlisted | England‚€™s Finest Rose Got Married!

Hooo Boy. I can't wait to see the whole thing. Ole' Shovel nose won't dissappoint.

Elite Member

Wait.. i thought Jodie had sworn off the menfolk and was very much into the ladies?

James looks like a cool dude and i love his blue suit.

But congrats to the newlyweds and hope it works out for them.

Bronze Member

I thought she'd decided she was sticking to women too. I wonder how long this one will last?

fgg

it was as klassy as we all expected:

Jodie Marsh shows off her bespoke plunging wedding jumpsuit | Daily Mail Online

pics at the link

using "bespoke" to describe that jumpsuit is laughable!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Not sure if this will come through:

Sweatiest wedding guest ever:

I quite like those beady ribbony things on her feet.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I don't mind the outfit but at least do your roots!

OK, who in God's name is this? I'm scared.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

^^^ My first question.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I haven't seen a picture of her in years...she's changed and not for the better.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Bronze Member

...it could be worse? all things considered, am slightly disappointed by the lack of spangles/glitter/rhinestones and the make up (for her) is almost subtle.

The jumpsuit doesn't look bespoke, but I bet it was comfortable to wear all day. would be great for a beach wedding.

Was very surprised when was flicking through the channels and found a documentary she was presenting. It was on cheating men - there were apparently others (mail order brides, virgins etc).

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I always want to get at her with a pan scrubber - she always looks dirty.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I haven't seen a picture of her in years...she's changed and not for the better.

She went from

to

to this

Not sure which version of her is better.

Knocked up?

The guy in blue couldn't change his shirt?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information