Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Lily Rose Depp Does Not Identify as Completely Heterosexual

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Lily Rose Depp Does Not Identify as Completely Heterosexual

Lily Rose Depp Comes Out as Sexually Fluid on Instagram | Lily Rose Depp : Just Jared

Lily Rose Depp Comes Out as Sexually Fluid on Instagram
    Tue, 25 August 2015 at 10:50 am

Lily Rose Depp just came out as sexually fluid in this message posted to artist and Self Evident Truth project creator iO Tillett Wright‘s Instagram account.
    The 16-year-old model and daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis was featured in iO‘s photo with the caption, “I’m so proud of my baby girl @lilyrose_depp. She decided she wanted to be in @selfevidentproject because she falls somewhere on the vast spectrum, and I couldn’t be happier to welcome her to the family. She’s a tiny gem of a good human. #prouduncle #weareyou.”
    The Self Evident Truths project is a “photographic document of 10000 people in the USA that identify as ANYTHING OTHER than 100% straight.”

Lily Rose Depp Comes Out as Sexually Fluid on Instagram | Lily Rose Depp : Just Jared

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...r-lily-6317589

Johnny Depp supports daughter Lily-Rose as she makes brave revelation about her sexual orientation

The model identifies herself as being on the LGBTQA spectrum, and Johnny openly supported her recently

Rex, Getty
    Johnny Depp supported his daughter

Johnny Depp is in full support of his teenage daughter Lily-Rose after she made a brave move on Instagram, revealing more about her sexual identity.

Lily-Rose, 16, featured in an inspiring post shared by friend iO Tillet Wright, who revealed she falls on the LGBTQA spectrum, which stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning and Allied.

And actor Johnny is in full support too, as he was snapped last year showing off a patch on his trousers which read: "We Are You."

It related directly to The Self Evident project Lily supports in her friend's post, giving the impression she must have been open with her father as much as 12 months ago.

Rex
    Johnny was keen to make the message clear

Johnny was with Amber Heard at the time, as they shopped at Bauman Rare Books Store in April last year.

The patch covered one thigh on some baggy jeans, and he stopped to point at it in front of photographers.

Rex
    Johnn Depp flashed the logo to cameras

Friend iO Tillet Wright originally broke the news, writing: "I'm so proud of my baby girl @lilyrose_depp. She decided she wanted to be in @selfevidentproject because she falls somewhere on the vast spectrum, and I couldn't be happier to welcome her to the family. She's a tiny gem of a good human. #prouduncle #weareyou."

Created by artist iO Tillett, the Self Evident Truths project shares images of Americans who fall somewhere on the LGBTQA spectrum.

iolovesyou 2 days ago

I'm so proud of my baby girl @lilyrose_depp. She decided she wanted to be in @selfevidentproject because she falls somewhere on the vast spectrum, and I couldn't be happier to welcome her to the family. She's a tiny gem of a good human. #prouduncle #weareyou

Lily, who has been pictured snuggling up to Victoria's Secret model Stella Maxwell in recent Instagram pics, has sparked rumours she could be dating the beauty, after she was linked with singer Miley Cyrus.

Supermodel Stella, 24, posted two snaps with Lily-Rose this week, and they looked all kinds of cosy following a shoot with Love magazine but there's a rather big age gap between them so we imagine they're probably just pals.

While there's nothing to suggest the pair are more than close friends, it sparked widespread confusion among fans - as they asked "what about Miley?"

While one wrote: "And miley ????????????????????????" Another added: "Do she and miley break-up? Ha?"

stellamaxwell Verified 2 days ago

❌⭕️ @thelovemagazine ❌⭕️ @lilyrose_depp

A few more even put a loveable name to the romance, as one fan added: "Goodbye stiley kkkkk."

Lily-Rose Depp follows in the footsteps of a number of female stars to have spoken out about their sexual orientation in recent years, including Cara Delevigne, Kristen Stewart, and Miley Cyrus who have opted to call themselves sexually fluid as opposed to labelling themselves as bisexual, gay or curious.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...r-lily-6317589
    Last edited by dougie; August 25th, 2015 at 01:35 PM.

So where are all the guys proclaiming themselves sexually fluid?? Mmm-hmm. Busy hiding or busy jacking off to all of the newly proclaimed sexually fluid starlets, one of the two.
    idunno, arie_skop and I'mNotBitter like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Depp looks so bad here and so fucking stupid and out of it i just want to cry..I dont actually give a shit who his daughter bangs and why..

He works too hard to make it look like he dresses like he doesn't care how he looks...
    idunno, czb, Clubber Lang and 2 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I'm too old for this shit. Be who you want to be. Do who you want to do. Experiment all you want. I don't understand why it needs to be declared in a statement by a guy whose name looks frighteningly close to the word "toilet?"
    BITTER, czb, LaFolie and 6 others like this.

Yawn.

So, the maybe girlfriend is 24 and she's 16? That's a bit eww.
    BITTER, czb, Laurent and 5 others like this.

She is a poseur like her dada.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Less then 100% straight? How does she know anything 100% at 16? And why must I know that? Her father looks like an idiot for 100% that do I know.
    BITTER, LaFolie, holly and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Remember when Johnny Depp was good looking? And showered?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Less then 100% straight? How does she know anything 100% at 16? And why must I know that? Her father looks like an idiot for 100% that do I know.
    At 16 you know everything 100%. That's what's so great about being 16.

Elite Member

Tumblr is leaking....

It's weird how all these new terms are being used to identify feelings and orientations that have already have names. The thirst for special snowflake status is real.

So what? She's 16, she could change her mind next week. No need for public declarations or anything.
    LaFolie, PecanPie, kasippu and 3 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Can't. Roll. Eyes. Hard. Enough.
    holly and Nevan like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

A*O

Hey you irritating little narcissist, I'm probably not 100% heterosexual either - nobody is. I'd put myself about 93.7% but I've never bothered to bother about it. It's so 2014.
    idunno, Mivvi21, PecanPie and 3 others like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Whoop-dee-freakin' doo!
    As if anyone could give a shit one way or the other.
    Like someone unthread mentioned, the thirst is real.
    Mivvi21 and Clubber Lang like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information