Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By fgg

Thread: Julianne Hough Engaged to Brooks Laich, pro Hockey Player

Default Julianne Hough Engaged to Brooks Laich, pro Hockey Player

Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich are going to get married!
    The Dancing With the Stars judge and two-time Dancing With the Stars champion announced the happy news via Instagram Tuesday. "We are overwhelmed with joy and excitement to share with you our recent engagement! #fiancÚ #love," Hough wrote. Laich, a pro hockey player who's currently with the Washington Capitals, shared the exact same photo and caption on his own Instagram account.
    The proposal took place in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, where Hough's grandparents live.
    Neither Hough, 27, nor Laich, 32, have shared additional details with fans yet.
    The two met through Teddy Sears, Hough's Curve co-star, and began dating in December 2013. This will be the first marriage for Laich and for Hough, who was previously engaged to dancer Zach Wilson until 2007.
    Last year, Hough told Redbook how she knew Laich was The One. "Every relationship, there was nothing wrong or bad, but there was nothing right. I had one foot out because I didn't want to get hurt," she said. "And I didn't say what was on my mind because I didn't want to ruffle any feathers. I needed to be perfect. Now I'm not holding anything back because I'd rather get my heart broken than never know what it is to be completely, madly in love. If I had been this open in my last relationship [with Ryan Seacrest], who knows?"
    Hough added, "We've been open and honest from day one."
    NEWS: 5 things to know about Brooks Laich
    Earlier that year, Laich shared the story of how they met with 106.7 The Fan. Asked if he was familiar with Hough's work, Laich admitted, "To be honest, I had never seen an episode of Dancing With the Stars, but in my defense, she had never seen a Caps game either until she met Teddy." And though he was "kind of shy on my personal life," he added, "She's a cool, cool gal. She's just a sweetheart, very loving, very giving. She puts so much great out into the world. I'm a pretty lucky guy."
    Similarly, Hough told E! News that the professional athlete was a "wonderful guy."

fgg

for her sake, i hope this one's straight.
    BITTER, sputnik and sluce like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I actually like that second pic and I don't care much for this girl. Well, good for her anyway.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

he's pretty cute and not too doofus-y looking for a hockey player.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I always wanted a hockey player. Sigh.

are there many cute ones?
    i feel like every time i see a picture they have a broken face or missing toofs.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information