Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Rosie O’Donnell’s teenage daughter is missing

fgg

Default Rosie O’Donnell’s teenage daughter is missing

Rosie O’Donnell’s teenage daughter is missing

Rosie O’Donnell’s 17-year-old daughter Chelsea has been missing since last week, the TV star confirmed on her website.

The teen and her 6-month-old therapy dog named Bear, a 9-pound brown and black terrier, were last seen Aug. 11 in Nyack.

“Chelsea stopped taking her medicine and is in need of medical attention,” says the post, dated Tuesday.

Chelsea was last seen wearing a black hoodie, dark ripped jeans, gray Converse sneakers and a black backpack.

She has a large tattoo on her right side of a dream catcher with the word “Breathe.”

Nyack police have been searching for her in the Rockland County area since Sunday, but O’Donnell said on her Twitter page that her daughter could also be in New York City.

The comedienne, who has four other children, tweeted a photo of Chelsea and Bear.

O’Donnell adopted Chelsea in 1997, but the girl’s biological mom, Deanna Micoley, told the National Enquirer in March that the actress “stole” her kid.

“I may not have been the best mother back then. I did drugs and I have a criminal record because of it,” Micoley told the newspaper.

“But I surely didn’t deserve to have my baby stolen from me!”

Rosie O’Donnell’s teenage daughter is missing | Page Six

pics at the link
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Prayers for Chelsea. I hope she is found safe, and gets the treatment she deserves. I also hope Trump will keep his mouth shut!
    lindsaywhit, Annika and Lalasnake like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Prayers for all involved, including the bio-mom. Maybe Chelsea is with her?

^ He won't.

I hope she returns home safe and sound. It sounds like she has a mental illness of some sort (from reading details from another source). What a tough road.

Back when she was adopted there were stories in the field of how the child was born addicted and social services was involved because the hospital test showed the drugs in the blood of the newborn. Apparently Rosie and Kelly had been paying the mom's living expenses trying to help her. The mom ditched the kid and left town. Rosie has always been very open about supporting her adopted kids if they wanted to reconnect with their birth families, as long as the birthparents were stable.
    Novice, Trixie, deenz and 3 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

not a fan of Rosie's but i wouldn't wish this on anyone. i hope they find her safe.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Poor girl, I hope she's found and she's safe. That dog is insanely cute. I hope he's going to be ok too.

Elite Member

I know this is wrong of me, but part of me thinks this is an attempt to get Rosie back in good graces after all the Trump stuff at the debate.

On the other hand, as a parent, I would lose my mind if my child ran off. Sad.
    dilligaf likes this.

Elite Member

Christ. I hope both her and the doggy are found safe. Must be awful

Sad how so many of these adopted kids born to addict mothers turn out with developmental and other issues no matter how stable their adoptive families are. I'm sure Rosie has done everything she can to help her. Hope she and her puppy turn up safe.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

How awful for everyone involved. I hope she turns up safe.

@happy 8. ^^^. No, I don't believe that. I really don't care much for Rosie - the mean/bombastic approach wears me out and turns me off. Multiply that by 100, and you're still not approaching my revulsion for The Orange Comb-over, but my point is that I really don't think Rosie would use this child in her war of public opinion. I really don't know much about her, (but waaaay too much about him), but call it a gut feeling, I just don't she would cross that line.

Also, I don't think this is a good PR tool - I think she's going to get a load of $hit for "neglect, blah, blah, blah," mostly from people who have never had to care for a special needs loved one. It's not all poignant moments with The Beatles playing softly in the background.
    Trixie likes this.

I wonder if she left to be with her other mom, Rosie's ex Kelli Carpenter?

Kind of a weird thing: the articles say Chelsea has been missing for a week, but all during that time Rosie was on her social media accounts as normal. This morning she even did the "Ask Ro" section of her website, where she responds to people's questions. She answered q's about Broadway, Trump, guest appearances, TV shows she likes etc. Somebody even asked this morning, "How is Chelsea?" and Rosie answered, "Stunning." Someone else asked for an update about all the kids and Rosie posted, "ALL IS WELL." Then a few hours later the site was updated with the press release about her being missing. So how has she been missing a week? Was a week the last time ANYONE saw her, or just Rosie? Did she think Chelsea had gone on vacation somewhere and she failed to return home today? I don't understand, if your teen has been missing a week without meds, how you could be online talking about awesome Broadway shows you've seen or what an asshole Donald Trump is instead of posting frantically about your missing kid. Why would Rosie post this morning about how awesome Chelsea is doing if she's been missing and off her meds for the past week?
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

^ Hmmm. Well, maybe she was trying to keep things quiet and out of public scrutiny in case the girl turned up on her own? I can't say I would blame her for that. Assuming she went through other avenues, but now it's been a week and she's feeling really worried and desperate?
    Annika and Lalasnake like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah she might have been trying to keep it out of the press.

Who knows, maybe the girl has run off before so Rosie didn't want to panic. Or the girl lied and said she was somewhere (with a friend, maybe) and Rosie just found out she was lying. There are enough plausible explanations imo.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information