Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Yolanda Foster: No More Implants, Botox, Hair Extensions, Highlights or Nail Polish

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Yolanda Foster: No More Implants, Botox, Hair Extensions, Highlights or Nail Polish

Yolanda Foster vows to be 'toxic free' after surgery to remove leaky silicone | Daily Mail Online

'No more implants, Botox, hair extensions, highlights or nail polish': Yolanda Foster vows to be 'toxic free' after surgery to remove leaky silicone in battle against chronic illness

Yolanda Foster has revealed she will shun beauty and cosmetic procedures and be 'toxic free' following surgery to remove her leaky breast implants.The 51-year-old, who has been battling chronic Lyme disease, shared an Instagram photo on Friday of herself jetting home from a hospital Cleveland, Ohio, where she had the procedure earlier this month.
    Her chest appeared to be bandaged and she was wearing a dressing gown while reclining in a private jet.
    The reality TV star, who has three children Gigi, 20, Bella, 18, and Anwar, 16, has declared she is 'grateful' and now 'down to the bare bone of the original 1964 model.'

'Forced to honor my authentic self': Yolanda Foster shared this Instagram picture while jetting home from Cleveland, Ohio, following surgery to remove leaky breast implants

She added: 'Forced to honor my authentic self and respectfully owning it.'
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star vowed she will no longer have breast implants, Botox, get hair extensions or highlights or even wear nail polish.
    The caption read: 'Homeward bound, grateful and down to the bare bone of the original 1964 model...... #NoMoreImplants #NoMoreBotox #NoMoreExstensions #NoMoreHighlights #NoMoreNailPolish #ToxicFree Forced to honor my authentic self and respectfully owning it!!! #MyHealthJourney #SearchingForACure.'

'Turn a mess into a message': Last Friday Yolanda took to Instagram to reveal a 20-year-old ruptured implant had leaked silicone into her body

Yolanda has been investigating numerous treatments to help her cope with her debilitating illness over the last year or so.
    A week ago she revealed Dr. Lu-Jean Feng had located leaked silicone from a breast implant rupture, which was found through ultrasound mapping.
    Lyme disease is a bacterial infection spread by ticks and her doctor believes the leaks have be exacerbating her symptoms, TMZ previously reported
    The site claims Yolanda had both implants removed this week and is already feeling 'much better'. (She had never publicly admitted to having a boob job.)

'Knowledge is power': She was spotted reading The Naked Truth About Breast Implants: From Harm to Healing during her seaside holiday in British Columbia on July 24

Mother-daughter day: The determined star seemed to take a bit of a rest from her exhaustive research into a cure as she lounged poolside with daughter Bella Hadid on August 2

Just two weeks prior to her surgery, Yolanda shared a picture of her reading The Naked Truth About Breast Implants: From Harm to Healing during her seaside holiday in British Columbia.
    In it, Dr. Susan E. Kolb described how the valves on both saline and silicone implants inevitably leak toxins into the body after three to 15 years.
    The Atlanta-based plastic surgeon revealed there was a correlation between the toxins and a patient developing auto-immune disease, bacterial infections, mold contamination, and even Lymphoma.
    The Bravo star has documented her travels all of the world as she tries various methods to combat her chronic Lyme disease.

Ticking time bombs: In The Naked Truth About Breast Implants, Dr. Susan E. Kolb described how the valves on both saline and silicone implants inevitably leak toxins into the body after three to 15 years

Terrifying: The Atlanta-based plastic surgeon revealed there was a correlation between the toxins and a patient developing auto-immune disease, bacterial infections, mold contamination, and even Lymphoma

Surgically-enhanced: The 51-year-old reality star - who had never before admitted to having implants - has been investigating numerous ailments and treatments to help her cope with chronic Lyme disease (pictured in 2014)

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star - who was diagnosed in 2012 - has been married to music producer David Foster for three years.
    The Dutch socialite had a Stem Cell transplant after revealing a relapse in December left her 'unable to read, write, or even watch TV.'
    She wrote one day: 'Sweet dreams to my new stem-cells, may they strengthen my immune system to destroy the silent killer inside of me and turn this Mess into a Message...#ExhaustedButDetermined #SearchingForACure #ChronicLymeDisease #INeedAMiracle.'

Neurological testing: The Dutch socialite had a Stem Cell transplant after revealing a relapse in December left her 'unable to read, write, or even watch TV'

'Another glamorous day at the office': Yolanda hashtags her frequent Instagrams and tweets '#MyHealthJourney and #ChronicLymeDiseaseAwareness' to her combined 1.5M followers on social media

'Hyperthermia': The former model has shared snaps of herself undergoing Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, Chelation therapy, colon hydrotherapy, and even RHP Ozone therapy in Tijuana

Yolanda hashtags her frequent Instagrams and tweets '#MyHealthJourney, #ChronicLymeDiseaseAwareness, and #SearchingForACure' to her combined 1.5M followers on social media.
    The former model has shared snaps of herself undergoing Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, Chelation therapy, colon hydrotherapy, and even RHP Ozone therapy in Tijuana.
    Foster - born van den Herik - has also explored a variety of holistic treatments as she 'leaves no stones unturned' in finding relief from the tick-borne illness.

'A whole lot of pills': Foster - born van den Herik - has also explored a variety of holistic treatments as she 'leaves no stones unturned' in finding relief from the tick- borne illness

Meanwhile, her statuesque daughters Gigi and Bella with ex-husband Mohamed Hadid just debuted their Balmain campaign in the August issue of Vogue.
    When 20-year-old Gigi - born Jelena - isn't jet-setting to her next shoot or bonding with 'boyfriend' Joe Jonas, she looks in on her ailing mother.
    Bella - who is also represented by IMG Models - also cuddles with Yolanda when she's not busy with her own meteoric ascent in the fashion industry.

'Thank you for loving me the way that you do my sweet angel': When 20-year-old Gigi - born Jelena - isn't jet-setting to her next shoot or bonding with 'boyfriend' Joe Jonas, she looks in on her ailing mother

The blonde mother-of-three also has a 16-year-old son Anwar Hadid, who recently shared a snap of himself carrying Foster.
    It's still unclear whether the G.U.Y. video vixen will be well enough to return for the sixth season of TRHOBH, which soon begins filming.
    Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, and Taylor Armstrong are all said to be returning to the Bravo series while Kim Richards and Brandi Glanville will not.

Read more:

Read more: Yolanda Foster vows to be 'toxic free' after surgery to remove leaky silicone | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I feel sorry for her and wish her well. She has gone through such a lot in a short time.
    Clubber Lang and kasippu like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

So awful. I hope that she continues to improve her health. What a scary situation.

I haven't had her health issues but this is my philosophy as well. I don't wear makeup, nail polish, dye my hair, Botox will never happen (I'll just deal with the wrinkles), etc. The women in my family have always been makeup free people, so I never learned how to apply that kind of stuff anyway. The few times I tried, I felt like I was wearing a mask and looked unnatural. My friends thought I was nuts for going barefaced at my prom and then again at my wedding, but I felt comfortable and happy.

Obviously if people like that stuff they should wear it but I'm not a fan. And the less chemically/unnatural stuff you put on your face, the better your skin looks IMO. It alleviates your need to use all that stuff. Maybe it's partly genetic since my grandma is in her 80s and has amazing skin, same with my mom in her 60's, but I think being makeup free is the way to go.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

I wish her well. I like her on Real Housewives. That being said, I'm finding something so self-serving about this article and the photos it brings out the cynical side of me. Also, while they are beautiful, I find her daughters insufferable.

^'Beautiful' is a very strong word for those two.

Her health problems are horrible, I can't imagine having chronic Lyme Disease. A woman who owned a bakery I used to frequent died from heart failure, because of her Lyme Disease. It's great that she can be so positive about it (even if I find constant Instagram selfies about it a bit cloying).
    snoopqueen likes this.

Gold Member

I've been binge watching RHOBH lately & while she presents herself as having a nice, calm 'energy' and as a sweet person, she can be a bigger cunt than all of them. I do like her, even though she says the dumbest shit. I'm glad she's getting rid of the blonde hair.

Her health problems suck. Seems like she's had a surprisingly tough life -- father died when she was young, grew up with very little money, left home at 16 so she could support her mother through modelling, when she broke her back giving birth to their son her then-husband decided to cheat on her because she wasn't fulfilling his needs, etc...

Gigi is cute and Bella is striking but I certainly wouldn't call them beautiful.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Taylor Armstrong is returning to RHOBH? Yuck...
    snoopqueen likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I think she has a good heart and is really trying to help in regard to Lyme disease awareness. Unfortunately, she has access to treatments that no one else does due to money. It would be more admirable if her and David set up a foundation for Lyme disease that would help with treatment.
    tulip and Clubber Lang like this.

She's a boring as fuck, gold digging narcissist.

Wonder if her girls will get their implants removed now as a precautionary measure...doubt it somehow.
    Brah and snoopqueen like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Silver Member

interesting blind
    10. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/03 **#2**The foreign born celebrity ex-wife of this former A+ list singer who was A+ list back in Old Hollywood times, is having an affair with this married producer/reality star who has appeared in minor roles on several reality shows to always make his fame hungry wives happy. At least this current fling has already done reality but unless you live in a certain country you have never seen it.
    Celebrity ex-wife: Danuta Anna Kolodziejska (Anna Anka)
    Reality show: "Swedish Hollywood Wives"
    A+ list singer: Paul Anka ("Paul Anka: I never pulled gun on wife")
    Married producer/reality star: David Foster
    Linda Thompson "Princes of Malibu" and Yolanda Foster "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"

Ha, not surprised in the slightest!

Their relationship comes across as so fake especially in the last series, she was such a suffocating try hard, completely OTT with the constant, 'my love' bollocks, he was utterly disinterested. So cringey.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

But she is sick. She doesn't need this BS if it is true.

I was about to say WTF is she, but then I saw posts saying she's a Fake Housewife. I'm very glad I don't know who she is.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    Ha, not surprised in the slightest!

Their relationship comes across as so fake especially in the last series, she was such a suffocating try hard, completely OTT with the constant, 'my love' bollocks, he was utterly disinterested. So cringey.
    I agree.
    She's so smothering when it comes to her husband and children but very cold and detached when it comes to everyone else. She uses Brandi and Kim to feed her own superiority complex. And David Foster is just creepy.

He must be reading this page!There is a D.Mail article about her husband's support today. Can't even get the link up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information