Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Tom Brady and Gisele Divorce?

Default Tom Brady and Gisele Divorce?

Tom Brady Divorce? Rumors Gisele And Tom Are Splitting Surface Amid Deflategate Hearing

Is Tom Brady getting a divorce? On the same day that the New England Patriots quarterback was in court with the NFL over the deflategate accusations, stories about his marriage to Gisele Bundchen surfaced. According to Hollywood Life, a new report indicates that Brady and his super model wife are having serious marital problems. The story covers the latest issue of OK! Magazine, and claims that Gisele and Tom have been "fighting every other day." "Just hours after she posted the birthday pic, Tom and Gisele had a massive fight and she stormed out," said a source. "As soon as they got home [from dinner], it all came to a head. They started bickering," the source added.

Of course Tom Brady divorce rumors hitting the internet now seem nothing more than convenient; might as well kick the guy while he's down, right? The other story circulating the web involving TB12 is the one that involves actor Ben Affleck and his nanny, whom he supposedly had an affair with. Regardless if the rumors are true or not (Ben's reps have denied them), Page Six reports that the nanny, Christine Ouzounian, went to Vegas with Ben... and Tom. On a private jet. A photo of her wearing Tom's four Super Bowl rings has surfaced, and people can't stop talking about it. Jennifer Garner was not on that plane, nor were the couple's three children... but the nanny was there. Also, it doesn't sound like Gisele Bundchen was on the plane either. Strange? Sure. But while the photo does suggest that Ben was having a fling with Christine, it doesn't really mean that Tom was doing anything out of line. So what's up with the Tom Brady divorce stories all of the sudden? It sounds like this is just the media's way on capitalizing on a situation, per usual. Tom and Gisele seem perfectly happy together, and there hasn't been a hint of trouble in their marriage yet. Thoughts? Read more at: http://tr.im/E0Mvj

http://www.ibtimes.com/gisele-bundch...reakup-2051017

Brazilian fashion model Gisele BŁndchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady might be the next celebrity couple to divorce, if rumors are to be believed. Their marriage is on the rocks, despite appearing as the perfect couple in an Instagram picture for Brady’s birthday, OK! magazine wrote in an exclusive report Wednesday.

“Things between Tom and Gisele have been strained for a long time,” an insider told OK! magazine Wednesday. They have been haunted by the same problems for years, the anonymous person added.

But fans wouldn’t be able to tell by the way BŁnchden posts about her husband and family on social media. They have two children together: Benjamin, 5, and Vivian, 2. “Happy birthday my love! We're so blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for always giving us so much love,” the former Victoria’s Secret model, 35, wrote last week.

The Instagram affection is just a faÁade. “Gisele is ramping up the social media activity because her marriage is breaking down,” the insider told OK! magazine. For instance, the couple reportedly fought on Brady’s 38th birthday and have yet to reconcile. If they were to split, it would be a $460 million divorce, the publication added.

While rumors swirled about the state of her marriage, BŁndchen posted a cryptic quote to Instagram Tuesday. “People often forget that kindness is free,” the message said. She captioned the image for the photo with the same saying, but wrote it in Portugese.

If BŁndchen and Brady, 38, were truly having marital woes, they would just be one of many celebrity couples that have divorced in 2015. Famous duos like Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, and Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton have all filed for divorce this year.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Nooooo. I LOVE these two! But yeah, i was wondering about him hanging around with ben affleck and the nanny girl on the plane and then some stories were going around.
    AgentOrange likes this.

They are both assholes but he especially for allowing that skank ass"nanny" to wear his rings.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I told you, don't fuck with Gisele!
    czb, arie_skop and hustle4alivin like this.

is everyone getting a a divorce this month...

Fuck the both of them! Anyone who will cheat at football and allow his wife to chew out his teammates after a loss... Is a wimpy bitch!! And she's a piece of shit too!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

remember how annoying she was when she was pregnant?
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post

Word, If I had to divorce I would prefer Garner then Bundchen. How can the same nanny on the same flight be causing 2 divorces.
    Did they sandwich that nanny or what?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    She's not one to horse around with...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!Ē Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    remember how annoying she was when she was pregnant?
    I remember how annoying she was before she got pregnant (claiming her stepson as her own child). I wonder how she'll feel about that, if they do get divorced, and Tom remarries - hopefully to Ben's nanny.
    JWL and electrocuted_sheep like this.

Who took that ring picture anyway, and how did it get to the media?

He carries those rings around with him all the time? Lame

Ex-NFLers slam Tom Brady over ex-Affleck nanny photos

Scandal hit Ben Affleck again this week when photos surfaced of his former nanny, 28-year-old Christine Ouzounian, living the high life with him aboard a private jet.

The bigger scandal? That she was sporting four Super Bowl rings belonging to fellow passenger Tom Brady.

Brady’s fellow football players balked at the notion of a pigskin king parading around with all his jewels.

“I saw the picture and was like, ‘What the heck is he doing carrying around all his rings?’ ” former Giant Michael Strahan told The Post’s Dana Schuster.

Retired Giant Shaun O’Hara has one 2008 Super Bowl ring and says most active players don’t wear their rings, “because they don’t want to dwell on the past.
    “By no means do I wear the ring for a random night out,” he told The Post’s Tashara Jones.

Though there’s no word of what Brady’s wife Gisele BŁndchen thinks, “I know my wife would not want the nanny wearing my Super Bowl rings,” said Damien Woody, who played for the New England Patriots and has two Super Bowl rings. “I have my rings locked up.”

Ex-NFLers slam Tom Brady over ex-Affleck nanny photos | Page Six
    SHELLEE likes this.

I can't work up even the smallest give a fuck.
    Kittylady and BeantownBitch like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I thought they were headed to Vegas for a fundraiser, and assumed that's why he had the rings with him.
    Brando likes this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information