Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: ‘Modern Family’ actress Ariel Winter gets a breast reduction

fgg

Default ‘Modern Family’ actress Ariel Winter gets a breast reduction

‘Modern Family’ actress Ariel Winter gets a breast reduction

Ariel Winter may only be a teen, but she’s already had to make several life-changing decisions. Among them: going under the knife to reduce her cup size from a 32F to a 34D.

Winter will make her first public appearance since the surgery at the Primetime Emmy Awards next month.

“It really did happen overnight,” the “Modern Family” star told Glamour of her breasts. “I remember being in my sister’s wedding and being so flat and thinking, I just wish I would grow boobs! And then overnight I did. But then they kept growing and growing and growing, and it didn’t seem like they were going to stop.”

Just over 5 feet tall, the 17-year-old’s assets drew countless stares both on and off the red carpet.

“We live in a day and age where everything you do is so ridiculed,” Winter explained. “As women in the industry, we are totally oversexualized and treated like objects. Every article that has to do with me on a red carpet has to do with ‘Ariel Winter’s Crazy Cleavage!’ or ‘Ariel Winter Shows Huge Boobs at an Event!’ And that’s all people would recognize me by.”

On June 4, the California native underwent reduction surgery. Though she kept most in the dark about the procedure, Winter did confide in a certain member of her on-screen family beforehand.

“I’m excited to finally actually feel confident and not just appear confident,” says Winter.

“I told [only] Julie Bowen because I had talked to her about my desire to have the surgery,” she said. “She was really supportive and understanding.”

Though the cast as a whole is “really happy” for Winter, she notes that co-star Sofia Vergara had an interesting reaction.

“I just saw Sofia [Vergara] the other day, and she was like, ‘Oh my God! I love them! They’re great!’ I was like, ‘This is hilarious.'”

With the Primetime Emmys just around the corner, Winter is looking forward to picking out the perfect dress for her first public appearance since the surgery.

“I’m just excited to try on all the dresses! Now I can wear all styles of dresses and all styles of things,” Winter exclaimed. “I don’t always have to pick the tightest, most formfitting dress I can find. I can pick something else and still feel good about myself. I couldn’t do that before. I’m excited to finally actually feel confident and not just appear confident.”

‘Modern Family’ actress Ariel Winter gets a breast reduction | Page Six

good for her. they were huge! hopefully they don't grow back.
    greysfang and Clubber Lang like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yeah, little girls grow up. I've always thought she was much prettier than the girl who plays the older "pretty" sister.
    BelledeJour and Belt Up like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Yeah, but the older girl had kidney issues and her growth was stunted, hence her appearance.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

If you mean that it affected her facial features, then I stand corrected. I wasn't aware of that. As far as height goes: I was only talking about the faces, not their bodies.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Did theY stuff the extra boobage in her back? Why would she go from a 32 to a 34?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    If you mean that it affected her facial features, then I stand corrected. I wasn't aware of that. As far as height goes: I was only talking about the faces, not their bodies.
    Yeah, she got those chubby cheeks from the drugs she had to take. I think that she got a transplant a couple of years ago, so she's better.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Too young to do that I think. Sure she's an actress and now is the time for her to look perfect, but still she's in her teens.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Did theY stuff the extra boobage in her back? Why would she go from a 32 to a 34?
    That's what I was wondering -- how did her band size increase from a breast reduction surgery? Don't they just usually say that someone went from a F to a D and not talk about band size anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieLee View Post
    Too young to do that I think. Sure she's an actress and now is the time for her to look perfect, but still she's in her teens.
    Too young for breast reduction? Should she wait until she's developed back issues or until her self-esteem is fully in the toilet?
    Just Kill Me, sluce, czb and 12 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

As someone with a DD cup, I congratulate her. Her reasoning is solid, no matter what age she is.
    Tater Tot likes this.

A*O

17 does seem young but having had a breast reduction myself I can totally understand her reasons for doing so.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I had a student who got hers at 16, but I don't know what the follow-up on it was.

Didn't Ricci do this around the same age?

Good for her. I had mine done at 22, and I wish I would have done it earlier.

I get it. I wonder if at her age they will still grow some though.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information