Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I'll name and shame boyfriends in my new autobiography, says Katie Price

Elite Member

Default I'll name and shame boyfriends in my new autobiography, says Katie Price

I'll name and shame boyfriends in my new autobiography, says Katie Price

By Jemma Buckley For The Daily Mail
    Published: 09:29 EST, 7 August 2015 | Updated: 09:36 EST, 7 August 2015

Revelations: Katie Price said she planned to name and shame past boyfriends in her new book

Katie Price is set to release another autobiography in October – in which she says she will name and shame previously unknown boyfriends.

The former glamour model said that among them she will identify an A-list star who is ‘a world-famous professional’.

Miss Price, 37, added that her new book will see her get back at several men who have ‘upset’ her.

This will be the sixth autobiography she has penned. The reality TV star, estimated to be worth £45million, said she left out ‘lots of things’ in previous instalments of her life story.

The mother of five, who is now married to her third husband, 28-year-old builder and former stripper Kieran Hayler, said: ‘I think people are always shocked by what’s happened to me.

‘My next book is out in October and, oh my God, I think I’d better leave the country when it comes out.'

'There are lots of things in this one I left out of the last one. There are a couple of guys in there who’ve upset me so I think it’s about time I tell the truth about them. They’re household names'.'

‘I’ll be disappearing to the Maldives or somewhere where no one can see me once it’s out. I was seeing one of them for two or three months before Kieran.’

She added: ‘He’s a world-famous professional and it’s… oh my God, if people knew. He’s British.’

As well as unveiling her mystery exes, Miss Price also promised her new book will see her open up about her marriage to Hayler, who is the father of her two youngest children Bunny, one, and Jett, nearly two.

She has previously been married to martial arts fighter Alex Reid, 40, and 42-year-old singer Peter Andre.

She has two children with Andre, Princess Tiaamii, eight, and Junior, ten. She also has a son Harvey, 13, with former footballer Dwight Yorke, 43.

Speaking about her autobiographies, she added: ‘It’s weird because every time we say nothing can beat this book, they get better.

'Not that I should laugh, though, because I have to go through the drama. It’s amazing these things happen in my life and I’m like, “Here we go again”.’

As well as the autobiographies, Miss Price has published a series of ghost-written fiction books for adults and a series about ponies for children.

She has also released several fashion lines. But despite her ever-growing commitments, the model told interviewers in March she wants to ‘have ten kids sitting around the kitchen table’.

She added: ‘I’m not a conventional mum but I’m a good mum. My kids are happy, polite and respectful.’

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If she's going to name and shame all the men she's been through then this book will need to be issued in several volumes.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^"I am hoping for a pop-up book.
    Wonder if that's a recent pic of her, she looks very squinty.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

In this case, the "shamed" part is redundant....

Bronze Member

I'll bet she means Joe Hart (who is n't that famous) from this 'since deleted' tweet
    Katie Price sparks riddle with cryptic tweet about Joe Hart | Daily Mail Online

I can't get the sodding thing to post these days. *fumes*

This might work.. 'After Katie Price's cryptic tweet hinting at a relationship to footballer Joe Hart, his wife has not hit back at the glamour model.

Kimberly Crew – who is currently on her honeymoon in Abu Dhabi – is reportedly not bothered by Katie's tweet, which she sent out on the day of Kimberly and Joe's wedding.'
    Joe Hart's wife hits back at Katie Price's cryptic tweet: 'In her dreams' | Celeb News | heatworld
    Belt Up likes this.

I don't care about her exes and boyfriends but I like her hair.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I can't wait, said no one.
    Palermo and Bluebonnet like this.

Jet black extensions and beetle brows make her look older than she is and the filler face makes her look like an alcoholic.

Her kids are going to be so proud of her latest book.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumTremens View Post
    I'll bet she means Joe Hart (who is n't that famous) from this 'since deleted' tweet
    Katie Price sparks riddle with cryptic tweet about Joe Hart | Daily Mail Online

I can't get the sodding thing to post these days. *fumes*

This might work.. 'After Katie Price's cryptic tweet hinting at a relationship to footballer Joe Hart, his wife has not hit back at the glamour model.

Kimberly Crew – who is currently on her honeymoon in Abu Dhabi – is reportedly not bothered by Katie's tweet, which she sent out on the day of Kimberly and Joe's wedding.'
    Joe Hart's wife hits back at Katie Price's cryptic tweet: 'In her dreams' | Celeb News | heatworld
    She's a sad, pathetic, desperate individual with bitterness instead of blood.
    DeliriumTremens likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Methinks she needs the cash.

I like the dark hair better but yeah, she is looking squinty. Didn't she just have a kid? Is that marriage already over with? I can't keep up with her skanky ass.

Time to move on to the next husband and/or baby daddy
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Katie Price trusts husband '100 per cent'

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/katie-price-trusts-husband-100-per-cent/ar-AAf5wp6?ocid=

Bang Showbiz
    1 day ago

Katie Price trusts Kieran Hayler "100 per cent".

The former glamour model's marriage to the 28-year-old builder was rocked when he admitted to cheating on her with two of her best friends but Katie insists he has "changed".

© Gareth Fuller/ PA Wire Katie Price trusts Kieran Hayler "100 per cent"

She said: "Other people think Kieran is a cheat and a liar, but I don't care what they think. I'm the harshest judge and I know how much he has changed. In the past two years he's gone from a boy to a man. I trust him 100 per cent.

"He's not vain - he hardly looks at himself in the mirror. He's even got a little pot belly, which I actually like a lot. His whole life revolves around me and the kids. We never row, we have a laugh, and he's the one man who makes me totally happy."

And the 37-year-old television personality insists she "learnt a lesson" from his betrayal.

She added to The Sun newspaper's Fabulous magazine: "When he cheated on me, everyone told me to get rid of him. It would have been easy to do. But there was something in me that knew I shouldn't give up on him, and I've learnt a lesson about myself because I've never before been good about second chances.

"What I'd say to any other woman who goes through what I went through is if you think there is something worth fighting for, fight for it. Don't throw it away.

"Despite all the pain and all the horribleness that was going on when I found out he'd cheated, I knew in my gut he was still the right man. And he's a better man for having gone through therapy and all that. I love him to bits and so do my kids."

She named her child Bunny?? I hope that is just a nickname. Poor kids.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    She named her child Bunny?? I hope that is just a nickname. Poor kids.
    She named her other daughter Princess Tiaamii, I think the odds are high it's real. I guess at least it's not spelled Bunnii.

On another note, she said she forgave her husband, but what about her so called friends? Would have loved to be a fly on the wall when that went down. Love a good chav fight.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information