Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 1 Post By Kittylady
  • 5 Post By KrisNine
  • 1 Post By ShimmeringGlow

Thread: Will and Jada Smith divorce after 17 years?

Default Will and Jada Smith divorce after 17 years?

I just came across the rumor, but can't find confirmation. Anybody know if it's true?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith's $240 mn divorce?

https://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/sm...135502583.html

By Indo Asian News Service | IANS – 7 minutes ago

Los Angeles, Aug 3 (IANS) After 17 years, star couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are reportedly ending their rocky marriage with a secret divorce deal.

"For Will and Jada, holding it together these past few years has been tough because their marriage has been on life support for a long time," a source told radaronline.com.

"They're exhausted from trying to maintain the façade of a happy union. They've decided to pull the plug in a carefully choreographed manner, (and) agree announcing their split at the end of the summer is the right move," the source added.

They have already "worked out a confidential settlement to protect their $240 million fortune, and prepare their children (son Jaden, 17, and daughter Willow, 14) for the fallout," said the source.

Hinting at their split earlier this year in an interview, the "Bad Boys" actor, 46, admitted that their marriage had "died". Meanwhile, Pinkett Smith, 43, seemed to acknowledge Will's notorious wandering eye, telling Howard Stern: "I'm not his watcher. He's a grown man."

She later added that she's fine with Will's ways, "as long as Will can look himself in the mirror and be okay."

Rumors started since 2013 that Will romanced his "Suicide Squad" co-star Margot Robbie. He's also been photographed without his wedding ring.

Pinkett Smith also allegedly cheated in 2011 with "Hawthorne" co-star Marc Anthony.

"They tried to fix things with therapy, (but) it's not happening," explained the source.

Another source said: "They're already moving on with their lives. All that's left is the inking of the divorce papers."

That same article about the 240 million divorce was published back on July 2nd too. This is from Friday:

Jada Pinkett Smith slams divorce rumours as she poses in white to reveal her incredible legs - 3am & Mirror Online
    Jada Pinkett Smith slams divorce rumours as she poses in white to reveal her incredible legs

Jada Pinkett Smith is looking hot - and no - she's not single!

The stunning actress showed off her rather sexy legs in a photo shoot with American Way, the magazine for American Airlines.

The star, who has been married to Will Smith for 20 years, also brushed off rumours that they were heading for a divorce.

Jada said: "Marriages go through shifts and relationships go through shifts because in life things shift. So people are automatically like, 'What's going on? They must be getting a divorce.' Well, no.

"But when people feel those shifts and there's a mystery, they have to fill it with something."

The Magic Mike XXL star was pictured in a flirty white dress and she paired the look with white heels to match.

Throughout the interview the mum-of-two posed in a number of other outfits including a stunning white sheath.

Jada also opened up about her past and admitted that her upbringing was so tough that after a particularly terrifying incident in which she was robbed at gunpoint, her mother moved her to North Carolina.

"When I think back to who I was, living in Baltimore and what my ideas of survival were, and the kind of activities I was involved in at 13 years old. I was going to jail or I was gonna see a grave.

"My mother is close to my age. Some of her friends know my friends, and word had gotten around quick about what had happened.

"My mom packed up my suitcase and said, "I'm personally driving you to North Carolina tomorrow. You're getting out of here.' She probably saved my life."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Hopefully Will will leave the Scientology behind along with the marriage, if the rumor is true.

These rumors circulate around these two so often, and usually they add fuel to the fire with open marriage comments, gay romors, and yet, they never really seem to divorce...it is very odd. If this happens, this seems to be a record year for the BIG D in HWood!

I just saw it pop up on Facebook. Who knows.
    Brookie likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think they should divorce their horrendously insufferable spawn...
    nana51 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I just noticed it on FB too.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I think they should divorce their horrendously insufferable spawn...
    I think they should be forced to live together and stay married, even if they're miserable, because they spawned those little shits.

Under normal circumstances, I don't usually respond to foolishness. (Because it's contagious) But, so many people have extended me their "deepest condolences" that I figured - "What the hell... I can be foolish, too!"

So, in the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over-again-ness... Jada and I are...

NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! : -)

I promise you all - if I ever decide to divorce my Queen - I SWEAR I'll tell you myself!

‪#‎Dumb‬ People Should Have to Wear Scarlet D's
    Witchywoman likes this.

Thread Information