Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kathie_Moffett

Thread: Salma Hayek Despises Donald Trump So Much She Refuses To Say His Name

Default Salma Hayek Despises Donald Trump So Much She Refuses To Say His Name

Salma Hayek wasn't that shocked when she heard Donald Trump's now infamous statements about Mexican immigrants.
    "I'm aware that he would say anything to attract attention and create the publicity around him," the Mexico-born actress told me while promoting her new animated film Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet . "If something generates publicity, I would never be surprised about anything he does."

Hayek refuses to "say his name" because she doesn't want to give the presidential hopeful any "extra publicity."
    "I'd be surprised if he did something courageous and meaningful that nobody found out about," she said. "This was not courageous and meaningful."
    However, she does appreciate that his remarks helped bring more attention to issues around race and discrimination. "At least be brought a light to a real problem," Hayek said.

Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name | E! Online

Elite Member

Lets just keep our fingers crossed, that the world doesn't have to say the words "The President of the United States of America, Donald Trump" at any time in the future (*shudders* at the thought).

levitt and I'mNotBitter like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information