Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By SHELLEE
  • 1 Post By BITTER
  • 2 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 6 Post By BITTER

Thread: Bill Cosby: 35 Women Tell Their Stories (Photos included)

Default Bill Cosby: 35 Women Tell Their Stories (Photos included)

The article from the New York Magazine is here:
    http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/bill...speak-out.html
    Click on each picture to read their stories.
    If this has already been posted, sorry. I did a search and could not find anything on here about the article from New York Magazine.

“I had a few moments where I tried to come forward. But I was just too scared, and I also had the extra burden of not really wanting to take an African-American man down.—Jewel Allison

“I didn’t realize that I had been raped. Back then, rape was done in an alleyway with somebody holding a knife to your throat that you didn’t know. There was no date rape back then. I just knew that something horrible had happened. But I couldn’t put a name to it. The difference between this and that rape in the dark alley is that his face would be before me every week on TV. People would mention a joke that he said: ‘Wasn’t that funny?’ And all the while, my stomach would just be churning.” —Joan Tarshis

“Eighteen is very young. It took me a long, long time to come to terms with the fact that it was him, it wasn’t me. Life has not been easy for me. I had addiction problems as I got older.” —Linda Joy Traitz

“I went online one morning, just to check my email. The Yahoo page came up, and there was something about Cosby, this thing with Hannibal Buress. And all of a sudden, something just hit me. Anger. Son of a bitch! You know, a woman can be not believed for 30 years. But it takes one man? To make a joke about it? That fucking pissed me off so bad. Suddenly I’m thinking, Who do I contact?” Victoria Valentino

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Janice reminds me of Cait.
    NickiDrea and BITTER like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Chapeau to the women. Cannot believe there is nothing legal that can be done. What will be his excuse now? Wonder how his wife will defend him now.

What's with all the comments about his murdered son? I always heard the son was almost a saint?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Janice reminds me of Cait.
    She even has Cait's hands.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    What's with all the comments about his murdered son? I always heard the son was almost a saint?
    crazy bullshit.

I saw a website that said Ennis' murder was a - wait for it- 'Zionist conspiracy to bring Cosby down' and these 'false' rape charges are a part of that conspiracy.

Even here we had a whacky post
    Even if not related, it makes me wonder if Ennis was carrying on Daddy's tradition. If Cosby made comments like above to Kenan Thompson, what did he say to/teach his own kid?

If something like that was going down and Daddy was getting his ludes from a doctor, where would Ennis get his? Doesn't sound like there would be enough to share, although I'm sure there are lot's of other sources besides a street dealer.
    Like, whoa, who said Ennis was using ludes, or slipping them to women? Now the kid's a rapist because the dad is?
    sluce and Trixie like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I am reading the stories and they are all awful and really creepy.
    Even the years it took for the truth to be published is creepy, and I am glad this is all surfacing and I hope he gets what he deserves.

If I had a child who wanted to become a movie or TV star I'd be so worried! (I am pretty sure Cosby isn't the only bastard in the industry).

Even if he doesn't do jail time, his life as he knows it, is finished. He'll be a pariah. Spelman College has already severed ties with him. He and Camille gave $20 million USD to them when his popularity was at its peak. They have drop-kicked his ass. This is disappointing - bitterly so. Too many women have come out for it not to be true. What was he thinking? And he's not the only one, either. That is what is truly scary. Right now as I type, some starlet is being assaulted by some Hollywood bigwig because he can get away with it.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Thread Information