Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Shia LeBeouf Hits Girlfriend?

Default Shia LeBeouf Hits Girlfriend?

Shia LeBeouf reportedly gave a black eye to his girlfriend, Mia Goth, in a fight

This incident makes me sad because I haven’t had a reason to write about Shia LaBeouf since April (when he was feeling “enslaved” as a movie star ). And he’s usually only in the press when something bad happens. He had been acting bizarre in public for quite some time and got arrested for his drunken meltdown on Broadway earlier this year. He alsourinated in public before possibly heading to rehab.

Things calmed down for Shia, although I’ll always side-eye someone who slashed their on face to be “method.” Shia seemed to throw himself into fitness as a form of therapy. Then his model girlfriend, Mia Goth, began wearing an engagement-style ring. A few months passed, and now Shia has reportedly injured Mia in a “violent” altercation. The two were in Germany together, and several local papers reported on the incident. Buzzfeed did all the translation legwork, and I’m preserving the original source links in their text:
    Transformers star Shia LaBeouf was involved in a violent fight with his girlfriend, British actor Mia Goth, in Germany on Friday, the newspaper Bild reported.

Goth, 22, was in Tubingen, Germany on Friday to film an upcoming horror movie. She and the 29-year-old LaBeouf, who are rumored to be engaged, were screaming at each other as they exited a taxi outside a hotel, German media reported.

One witness told Bild that Goth was pulling on LaBeouf’s backpack for him to stay, and LaBeouf told her that he did not want to become aggressive with her. LaBeouf appeared to be under the influence, the witness said.

After breaking up the fight, a group of locals drove LaBeouf to the airport, Bild reported. While in the car, he allegedly said that if he had stayed, he would have killed Goth, the tabloid reported.

The fight left him with an injured hand, possibly from punching a wall, and Goth was seen the following day with a black eye, Pure Stars reported.

[From Buzzfeed]

How scary. Locals had to break up the fight, and then Shia (allegedly) told them he would have killed Mia! It also sounds like he’s drinking again. Thank goodness there were people around to break up the fight, but not before Mia ended up with a black eye. Shia needs to get some help, and Mia needs to get out of this relationship. Now.

If this is true, this little asshole has gone too far in his assholiness and he can DIAFF.
    Last edited by greysfang; July 28th, 2015 at 11:00 AM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Cut him!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

If his were me, this title would be "Shia LeBouf's body found in the Santa Monica Bay after hitting girlfriend". Fuck him, douche bag!
    dowcat likes this.

Someone's begging for a cock punch.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

He's out of control again. Run Mia run!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

So, nowhere in the translated article does it say he hit her. It says she was pulling on his backpack and he told her he didn't want to be aggressive with her.
    twitchy2.0 and *DIVA! like this.

Where's Tom Hardy when you need him? There's surely a reckoning to be paid there.

Elite Member

I can't stand him whether he hit her or not. If he did, he's even a bigger loser asshole then I thought he was.

Oh good, because he wasn't enough of a douchebag already.

If true, this has been coming for a while. He'll continue to escalate.
    stef likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    So, nowhere in the translated article does it say he hit her. It says she was pulling on his backpack and he told her he didn't want to be aggressive with her.
    So nobody saw it. Witnesses say they broke up a fight and the next day she was seen with a black eye.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I hope it's not true. I didn't see where it said he hit her. That seems to be the conclusion that bzzfeed is jumping to.

Google tranlate version is awesome...
    Shia LaBeouf Worse row with girlfriend in Tübingen

Between Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth scraps should be flown at filming in Tübingen. Maybe even violence was in the game

© Getty Images Shia LaBeouf
    Shia LaBeouf (29, "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"), it may not be easy: The irascible Hollywood -Star made ​​it again with an outburst in the headlines. This time he sat down in Tübingen loudly with his girlfriend Mia Goth, 22, as the "Bild am Sonntag" reported. The British actress turned there with director Gore Verbinski, 51, on the Burg Hohenzollern. LaBoeuf was only to accompany since - but maybe he should have stayed home.
    Desert scenes Hotel
    On Friday night a week ago LaBeouf and Goth are said to have already gezofft in taxi to the hotel. Outside the hotel the dispute escalated then apparently. A video shows how the two have yelled at each other. LaBeouf apparently wanted to go away, Goth had detained him at his backpack. A group of young men went between them, initially mocked the actor, but then helped to de-escalate the situation.

LaBoeuf, of a recently withdrawal had brought behind him is said to have not just acted soberly: "He has not smelled good, he looked like a bum," said one of the witnesses of the "Bild am Sonntag". The actor wanted then to the airport, the Tübingen brought him there. Before there were again disputes because Goth still had LaBeouf's backpack, "I will not touch you, I do not want to be aggressive," the Hollywood star is quoted.
    Call at Ex Megan Fox ?

"If I had stayed there, I would have killed them," LaBeouf said afterwards in the car. The hands of the actor were injured, their own words after he had defeated in battle against a wall.However, a later photo should show Goth with facial injuries. On the way to the airport LaBoeuf have tried to make a video call to his ex Megan Fox. Whether he succeeded, was unclear. Was she the reason for the dispute? "He meant, it's over. He loves two women," he is said to have betrayed the Tübingen in a fast food restaurant at the airport. "He told her that he has betrayed them."

https://translate.google.co.uk/trans...tml&edit-text=

.....he had defeated in battle against a wall....... at least the wall stood up to him.
    Free Charmed.

^ The only thing I got out of that article was "he looked like a bum". Sounds about right.

love the google translation.
    the witness actually said: "he smelled bad and looked like a hobo."

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information