Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston are reportedly dating

Default Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston are reportedly dating

Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston continue to ignite romance rumours as they put on a cosy display in Oxford

By REBECCA DAVISON FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 11:32 GMT, 21 July 2015 | UPDATED: 12:55 GMT, 21 July 2015

They were first linked back in May and Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston continued to ignite romance rumours when they were pictured looking cosy in Oxford.
    Movie star Tom, 34, had his arm placed affectionately around 26-year-old Elizabeth's shoulder as they walked down the street together following a lunch-time break.
    The pair, who have never commented about a potential relationship looked perfectly at ease in one another's company, as they wore co-ordinating navy ensembles.

+3

Close: Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston continued to ignite romance rumours when they were pictured looking cosy in Oxford - after first being linked in May

Elizabeth, younger sister of famous twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley, added a pop of colour to her look with a bright yellow bag worn across her body.

The Avengers: Age Of Ultron star had earlier been spotted walking in Paris, France in the same ensemble, which consisted of a sleeveless crop top, cigarette trousers and a dark blue overcoat.
    MailOnline has contacted a spokesperson for both Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston for further information.
    US Weekly reported back in May, that the pair had been hooking up with one another.

+3

Co-stars: The pair reportedly got close while playing husband and wife in their upcoming biopic, I Saw The Light, in which Hiddleston plays singer-songwriter Hank Williams

An insider told the publication: 'It's casual. But they do make sure to text when they're apart.'
    The magazine adds that they reportedly got close while playing husband and wife in their upcoming biopic, I Saw The Light, in which Hiddleston plays singer-songwriter Hank Williams.
    While Tom plays Loki in the Avengers and Thor films, Elizabeth made her debut as the Scarlet Witch in Avengers: Age of Ultron, giving them a Marvel connection.
    Elizabeth called off her engagement to actor Boyd Holbrook in January, with the source adding: 'She wants to make a new life for herself. She's having fun.'
    Tom has just completed work on upcoming gothic horror movie, Crimson Peak, and his co-star Jessica Chastain recently told Yahoo Movies, 'it's the perfect date movie.'
    Hiddleston added: 'They could put that on the poster! Crimson Peak: The Cuddle Movie!'

• SHARE PICTURE

+3

Romantic times: Tom has just completed work on upcoming gothic horror movie, Crimson Peak, and his co-star Jessica Chastain recently told Yahoo Movies , 'it's the perfect date movie.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Good thing I like her so I don't have to cut her up too bad.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

So she's a beard?
    BITTER likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

She's either extremely lucky or very unlucky, depending on how much harassment she is going to get from enraged fans.
    (I'd consider myself extremely lucky and just go: "f*uck the enraged fans, who cares?")
    gas_chick and Lalasnake like this.

No.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Hell no.
    llamamama likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Hell no.

Good grief, how many more of you Hiddlesluts are there?! I didn't realize Loki's hypnotic powers were quite so far reaching. I am obviously immune.
    dowcat, Beeyotch and InigoMontoya like this.

^ Not the only one immune. I don't get his appeal at all.

^For now, for now. He seems to be unstoppable. I would suggest learning some psychic self defense techniques.
    ADel likes this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don't want to bang him (honestly) but he is such a beautiful, gentle soul. He deserves something else.
    greysfang and ana-mish-ana like this.

Elite Member

As a "Loki Loonie" I am good with this.

lucky bitch.

Meh, I'd bang him and have him make me a sammitch and leave. She can have my sloppies.
    greysfang and Sassiness like this.

Why all the hate for the little Olsen?
    czb and sputnik like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information