Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Default Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Split After Four Years of Marriage: Read Their Statement

Celebrity News Jul. 20, 2015 AT 1:10PM By Rachel McRady

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert have split after four years of marriage. Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images
    The end of another love story. Blake Shelton and his wife Miranda Lambert have split after four years of marriage, Us Weekly confirms.

"This is not the future we envisioned," their representatives tell Us Weekly in a statement. "And it is with heavy hearts that we move forward separately. We are real people, with real lives, with real families, friends and colleagues. Therefore, we kindly ask for privacy and compassion concerning this very personal matter."
    A source tells Us that since the split Shelton has been working on new music late into the night in the recording studio.
    The country music power couple, who have collaborated numerous times, met in 2005 at CMT’s 100 Greatest Duets Concert, when Shelton was still married to his first wife, Kaynette Gern.

The “Honey Bee” crooner, 39, and his childhood sweetheart Gern divorced in 2006, and he started his relationship with Lambert, 31, soon after. They married in May 2011 in Texas, and Us Weekly shared the exclusive wedding photos.

The chart-topping superstars have been heavily involved in one another’s musical careers, co-writing the emotional hit song “Over You” about Shelton’s late brother Richie.

Back in January, the “Gunpowder and Lead” singer opened up about her relationship with Shelton in Marie Claire, saying, “I’m not sunshine and roses. Blake’s the happiest person on the planet. He pulls me out of my darkness… Literally, everything is the best about being married.”

Though they gushed about one another in their interviews -- and adamantly denied rumors of cheating or marital trouble -- the pair have previously admitted that they rarely spent time together thanks to their demanding schedules.

According to another report, she wanted a baby and he wanted to party so they had a huge fight and decided to split.

Aw sads. But he seemed like a big ol' cheater, right? I don't follow country stars.
    BITTER likes this.

Damn, I kinda knew this was coming because of all the blind items. Makes me sad though, I adore them.
    sluce, bootspaige and BrickHouse like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Where are the blinds? Now, I'm sad but nosy?
    JWL and Syd like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Never have been able to stomach this guy. I told my co-worker when they married that she was stupid and would regret it.
    Flygirl likes this.

Yep, a drunk, a cheater and I've always found him very ugly. Not sure why she married him in the first place.
    dilligaf likes this.

I'm with Greys on this one. I liked them together and hope they both find happiness.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I liked them together too, but never really forgot that he dumped his first wife for her. So I suspect he's a bit of a dog. And I assume they didn't spend a lot of time together with their careers and all.
    dilligaf likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I don't follow them either, but even for me this seemed obvious. Damn.

Sucks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I liked them together too, but never really forgot that he dumped his first wife for her.
    Yeah, they both subsequently admitted that their relationship overlapped his marriage. It's a bad foot to start off with.

Miranda Lambert on Blake Shelton: 'I knew he was married' | EW.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I don't like him. I can't overcome the mullet days, I guess. Not a fan of his voice either, although some of his songs are catchy.

Tons of cheating rumors with roadies, girls on The Voice....you name it. I think he is a functioning alcoholic, as well, based on the number of episodes he was slurring his words. Has to get old, especially if you don't see one another often. I'm sure she fell head over heals and the lack of partnership helped her get over it, real fast.
    That, and a ticking womb. Interesting that the publicist had him file...

i barely know who either of them are and even i know this was inevitable and she never should have married him in the first place.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Isn't she the one who said that she was worried her computer would get hacked because they had sex online because they were apart so much? I thought, "Yeah, that's gonna last."

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information