Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Man found dead in Demi Moore’s pool

Default Man found dead in Demi Moore’s pool

Dead Body Found in Demi Moore's Pool

A body was found in Demi Moore‘s pool on Saturday evening (July 17), TMZ reports.
    The man, a 21-year-old, apparently drowned and the body was found on Sunday (July 19).
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Demi Moore
    There was reportedly a party at the house that evening, but Demi was not at home. She is currently out of town. It is not known at the time who was throwing the party.
    Police are currently investigating the death. Our thoughts go out to the loved ones of the victim.

Read more: http://www.justjared.com/#ixzz3gMdvOSH7

Man Who Died in Demi Moore's Pool Apparently Fell In & Didn't Know How to Swim

More information has come to light about the man who died in Demi Moore‘s pool on Saturday evening (July 18).
    The 21-year-old who died apparently did not know how to swim and slipped and fell into the pool. An assistant invited the victim to the party, but no foul play was involved. There was a limited amount of alcohol at the party, but sources insist that Demi and her kids did not throw the party.
    A party was reportedly thrown at the 52-year-old actress’ house, but she and her kids, who have been staying there, were not at home, TMZ reports.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

RIP but how can you not swim at 21? It is an essential life skill.

Is the story meant to imply that Demi's staff were holding a party while she was away? It's a bit fishy.
    dilligaf likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'm 51 and can barely swim, but I guess I have enough body fat to keep me afloat. When I read the title of this thread I got a very Sunset Boulevard vibe, but reading the rest of the story not so much.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    RIP but how can you not swim at 21? It is an essential life skill.

Is the story meant to imply that Demi's staff were holding a party while she was away? It's a bit fishy.

I'm 33 and don't know how to swim.

Lots of people don't know how to swim.
    What gets me is how did no one see or hear him fall in. Unless everyone else was inside & he was out there alone, which I would find very strange, but not unheard of.
    Lalasnake likes this.

Well, learn! You can't save yourself or anyone else.

And did no one notice this young man falling into the pool and try to help him?
    sputnik likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Add me to the list, 47 and I don't know how to swim either; when I was in elementary school, they took us to the public swimming pools for lessons. I was scared to jump in, and had to pee as well, and told the instructor. Her reaction was to push me into the pool. I've been scared to try to swim ever since.

I don't know About you all, but if I'm at an all adult party and there's a pool available, I'm not turning around to look if there's a splash, only a commotion would get my attention.
    Clubber Lang and *DIVA! like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

when mama's away... the boytoys will play... and their friend's might drown too...

poor guy. drowning is on my 'top ten ways not to die' list

limited amount of alcohol at party is cool when everyone is on 'molly'

i'm such a bitter speculator. and i don't mind demi. i'm just watching too many crime stories on youtube.
    dilligaf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Yup, throw the staff under the bus.
    The Guardian reported that the kids had been throwing pool parties, but also that Demi & the kids are not there.
    Free Charmed.

I'm surprised that so many people don't know how to swim. I guess I just assumed that most people know how to swim, or at least float and paddle. Huh, learn something new.

Silver Member

My late father, me and my 38 year old son don't know how to swim either. We were all very skinny as kids and sank like stones in the water, so we were afraid of deep water. We all took swimming lessons too!

I'm turning 31 in less than a week, and don't know how to swim. I even took a swimming class as a kid to learn, but I just never learned.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Add me to the list, 47 and I don't know how to swim either; when I was in elementary school, they took us to the public swimming pools for lessons. I was scared to jump in, and had to pee as well, and told the instructor. Her reaction was to push me into the pool. I've been scared to try to swim ever since.
    You and I must have had the same instructor! I had to wear these stupid floatation things around my upper arms and when he decided I knew how to swim he made me take them off and then pushed me in the water. I sank like a rock and he had to jump in to rescue me and then yelled at me and berated me "for refusing to swim". That put any end to any further swimming attempts on my part and I am still traumatized.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

i can NOT for the life of me go underwater without the burning sensation of getting water up my nose. i always have to plug it when i jump in. i can 'swim' but i'd never dare put my head under water while doing it. and that is why i never passed level I of swimming class.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information