Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Jennie Garth ties the knot with David Abrams

Elite Member

Default Jennie Garth ties the knot with David Abrams

Third time's a charm: Jennie Garth ties the knot with David Abrams in a beautiful rose-embellished wedding gown during lavish ranch wedding

Jennie Garth ties the knot with David Abrams in ranch wedding | Daily Mail Online

By Kate Thomas for MailOnline
    Published: 00:13 EST, 15 July 2015 | Updated: 01:53 EST, 15 July 2015

They've only been together for eight months, but Jennie Garth and David Abrams tied the knot over the weekend in a lavish backyard wedding.

The Beverly Hills, 90210 actress and her partner made their love official during an intimate ceremony at the 43-year-old star's ranch in Santa Ynez, California on Saturday in front of all their family and friends, including her former co-star Tori Spelling.

Jennie - who has been married twice before - looked every inch the blushing bride in a stunning rose-embellished wedding dress, with matching flowers in her hair.

True love: Jennie Garth wed her partner of eight months, David Abrams, in an outdoor ceremony on Saturday held on her ranch in Santa Ynez, California

The star looked stunning in the fairytale, floor-length dress, which boasted sheer net sleeves and a modest train.

Jennie wore her hair in a low side bun with loose tendrils framing her face, while her husband David - who she met on a blind date last autumn - donned a pale grey suit.

The blonde's three daughters from her marriage to second husband Peter Facinelli - Luca, 17, Lola, 12, and Fiona, eight - acted as bridesmaids, all wearing different dresses in pretty pastel shades and floral wreaths in their hair.

Family wedding: Jennie's three daughters from her marriage to Peter Facinelli - Luca, 17, Lola, 12, and Fiona, eight - served as her bridesmaids

Floral theme: The girls all wore different coloured dresses, with matching bouquets and floral garlands tying their looks together

Personalised vows: The couple penned their own vows, which heavily involved the children

Til death do us part: Jennie looked stunning in a white wedding dress with a lace bodice and sleeves, which was embroidered with pretty pink roses

Emotional: Peter reportedly reduced the wedding guests to tears with his sweet words to Jennie and her three daughters, saying he thought of them as his own children

Lost for words: The 43-year-old actress got choked up as she delivered her own vows under the wooden arch

Tissues at the ready! Jennie was seen wiping away tears as David promised to love and cherish her forever

Jennie walked down the aisle unaccompanied and said her vows to Peter under a wooden archway in the stunning outdoor ceremony.

'Jennie switched off between laughing and getting teary eyed as David said his,' an eyewitness tells Us Weekly. 'When they kissed and were pronounced husband and wife, everyone screamed and cheered.'

David reportedly addressed his self-penned vows to his new bride's daughters before turning to her, making the guests cry when he professed his unconditional love for her three children.

Intimate ceremony: Guests were seated on vintage wooden pews in the stunning outdoor setting

Happy day: Guests cheered and clapped when the couple were pronounced husband and wife

Star-studded: Jennie's former Beverly Hills, 90210 co-star Tori Spelling was in attendance

Party time: Guests tucked into traditional Southern food and sipped on moonshine cocktails

Floral train: Jennie needed a helping hand with her train when walking across the ranch

Jennie couldn't hold back the tears either and she was seen wiping her eyes on a handkerchief.

The happy couple had organized a tasty buffet of Southern food and moonshine cocktails.
    Jennie and David shared their first dance to Elton John’s Your Song and the party got going as the guests cut loose to songs from Marvin Gaye and Barry White.
    This marks the blonde beauty's third marriage; she was with Daniel Clark from 1994 to 1996, and her union with Peter Facinelli ended in June 2013 after almost two decades together.

Tender moment: After the ceremony, Jennie and David headed straight for her daughters and gave them hugs

Adorable: The girls clearly approve of their mother's new partner and wished them all the best

Picturesque: Guests were seated at wooden picnic in Jennie's impressive backyard

Third time lucky: The What I Like About You actress was previously wed to Daniel Clark and Peter Facinelli

Romantic: The newlyweds shared their first dance to the tune of Elton John’s Your Song

Elite Member

That woman reeks of desperation and pain killers.
    sputnik, dallison, *DIVA! and 4 others like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

love the flowery maxi dress. hate the wedding dress, it looks tacky and cheap. her hair looks nice, though.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Congrats to her she beat her ex to the altar.
    Bluebonnet, RobbieLee and Trixie like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

These pictures are so creepy and invasive.

I like Jennie, but I do find this relationship and marriage to be a little like a race to the altar with her ex.
    holly and electrocuted_sheep like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    This.
    Annika likes this.

They called him Peter twice in this article. After Peter and she broke up she lost a lot of weight and it aged her. She put weight back on and now she looks younger.
    redcat likes this.

The dress ages her.
    Beeyotch likes this.

LOL @

Star-studded: Jennie's former Beverly Hills, 90210 co-star Tori Spelling was in attendance

Were any of her other former co-stars there?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Does she know that she doesn't have to marry all of them?
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    They are, I just realized, the paps got a helicopter to take pics of Jennie Garth's wedding? I mean, it's just Jennie Garth. Big deal.
    Clubber Lang, redcat and holly like this.

I have tshirts that are 20 years old and I'm still not sure I love them. How does something decide to spend their "life" with another human being after 8 months? I know it happens but it's mind boggling. Especially if you have three young girls.
    Icepik, Jazzy, MsDark and 2 others like this.

I get a bad gut feeling when I see the pics of him with her daughters. Icky feeling about it, like men who troll dating websites for profiles with overly desperate for a man women, who have teen/young daughters. Bad vibe, especially since these are apparently candid pics, they are not posing for them. Hope my gut is wrong.

Jennie should have chose Jennie for a while, you don't HAVE to always be with a guy, even if your ex has a new piece.
    redcat and needmeds like this.

So this wasn't some little house on the Prarie Halmark Movie of the week? That dress is horribly ugly!! She's only been with this man for 8 months?? You can smell the crazy desperation coming off of her!
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

fgg

Jennie Garth and Husband Dave Abrams Spending Time Apart

Jennie Garth and Dave Abrams are taking some time to work on their relationship.

A source tells E! News that the couple is currently spending time apart and that "they are working on their marriage." The former Beverly Hills, 90210 actress and Abrams tied the knot in July 2015 just outside of Los Angeles, her rep confirmed to E! News at the time.

The couple went public with their relationship in Jan. 2015 and became engaged in April. Three months later, Garth and Abrams became husband and wife.

A source tells Us Weekly that Garth and Abrams "are still trying to make it work, but they haven't been living together. They love each other, but like every marriage, it takes work. Jennie is taking the time to focus on her girls and herself."

Garth has three children from her previous marriage to Peter Facinelli.

But Garth seems in good spirits, she spent her Monday with her former 90210 co-star Ian Ziering.
    "#90210 Reunion alert! Sipping coffee and catching up. Nothing better then spending time with friends that are family. Love you Jen!" Ziering captioned a selfie of the duo.

Jennie Garth and Husband Dave Abrams Spending Time Apart | E! News
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information