Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Sophie Monk gave Russell Brand her friends number, as she didn't want to date him

Elite Member

Default Sophie Monk gave Russell Brand her friends number, as she didn't want to date him

He's not her Brand of choice! Sophie Monk reveals she gave English comedian Russell her friend's number instead of hers as she didn't want to date him

ByAlicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 11:16 EST, 14 July 2015 | Updated: 15:48 EST, 14 July 2015

Sophie Monk tells KIIS FM she gave Russell Brand her friend's number instead of hers | Daily Mail Online

Having been engaged to the likes of rocker Benji Madden, it's no surprise Sophie Monk would be well-connected in Tinseltown, with the secret digits of Hollywood's hottest on her speed dial.

But it looks like not every international famous face can instantly make it into the 35-year-old's phone contact list, as she has revealed she once gave Russell Brand a different number because she wasn't interested in dating him.

Filling in for Kyle Sandilands on KIIS 106.5 FM's Kyle And Jackie O show on Tuesday, the blonde bombshell told Jackie: 'I've given out fake numbers. I actually gave out a girlís number to this actor, and he took her out on a date'.

Not too keen: Sophie Monk has revealed she gave Russell Brand her friend's number instead of hers a few years ago as she didn't want to date him and he actually went ahead and took her pal out

Explaining the celebrity in question was polite enough to go through with the date after Sophie's friend who arrived looked nothing like her, the media personality hinted who this charming man could be.

'Can you guess it?' Sophie teased, dropping the hints, 'comedian, English, Katy Perry'.

'Oh Russell Brand?' Jackie guessed correctly, then asking for clarification if the 40-year-old British hunk indeed fine dined her friend.
    'I think he did. They dated for a while,' she revealed, of the pair's shenanigans 'a couple of years ago'.

On-air revelations: Sophie opened up about this when a listener called in while she was filling in for Kyle Sandilands on KIIS 106.5 FM's Kyle & Jackie O show on Tuesday

High profile romance: Sophie said her pal dated Russell before he tied the knot with Katy Perry in October 2010

Sophie confirmed this happened before Russell tied the knot with pop singer Katy Perry in October 2010, but refused to reveal her pal's identity, simply saying 'you don't know her'.

While Russell, who split with Katy in December 2011, is not a favorite for Sophie, she did mention a famous face whom she is very proud of having in her phone contact list.
    When a listener called in asking who the most famous person on her phone was, she revealed Blink 182's drummer Travis Barker was the one.

She's a fan: When a listener called in asking who the most famous person on her phone was, Sophie revealed Blink 182's drummer Travis Barker was the one

They go way back: The busty blonde appeared in Blink 192's music video for track, Always, released in 2003, in which she shared a passionate kiss with Travis himself

'He's probably my favorite big person Iíve got in there,' she admitted.

And when Jackie inquired if the musician would actually be someone Sophie would call, she responded: 'Yeh and hang out with'.
    Sophie actually shares a longtime friendship with the 39-year-old American musician, and has even had the opportunity to get quite up close and personal with the father-of-two.
    The busty blonde appeared in Blink 192's music video for track, Always, released in 2003, in which she shared a passionate kiss with Travis himself.

Former flames: Sophie dated Benji Madden from 2006 to 2008, during which the pair were even engaged

Don't see the attractiveness of this one.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I don't know who this chick is but she's weird looking and a coward. How about just politely declining to give someone your phone number if you're not interested?
    gas_chick, Mrs P, czb and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

Neither one are of them are attractive. She's odd looking. It annoys me when articles label some chick a bombshell. Uh, no, she isn't. There haven't been any bombshells since Marilyn Monroe. Brand, is so fugly he makes my stomach turn. He's disgusting, Johnny Depp disgusting, and that's disgusting.

I'd rather have Brand than that lipless Madden fella.
    SHELLEE, Mrs P and bootspaige like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

At least Brand is funny and smart.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She should be flattered.
    I think she's gross looking - she looks like the love child of Tracy Anderson and Rachel Zoe
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    She should be flattered.
    I think she's gross looking - she looks like the love child of Tracy Anderson and Rachel Zoe

I will never see her in the same light again!!!
    Thanks so much sputnik!

Brand is not smart. He is insane! No one in their right mind would date him except Geri Halliwell!
    joebob likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Brand is not smart. He is insane! No one in their right mind would date him except Geri Halliwell!
    That's fucking true. He isn't smart at all. People confuse his accent and ability to say big words for being smart. When it reality his brain has been scrambled from years of hard drug use. He's mentally ill, and a fucking idiot. He's also someone who clearly hasn't been told no in a long time. Hence why he thinks the garbage he spews is important.
    rollo, Alysheba and coolade like this.

I know. When he wades into politics, it is plain embarrassing.
    joebob likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'd date him guess I'm nuts.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Yes, he's mentally ill so lets talk about how awful he is . Let's also make fun of the fact that he was sexually abused when he was 7.
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm with Shellee. I can see a bipolar diagnosis being entirely possible in his future and as such I can't rip the piss out of him for his ramblings.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Or maybe he says the shit he says due to fucking his brain up on heroin and god knows what else? He has probably been told yes for the last decade or so, due to being rich and famous. So that most likely leads him to thinking of his thoughts as being revolutionary. He says nothing new or original. He sounds like a communist for the most part.
    rollo and Alysheba like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information