Default Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Are Married

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Are Married : People.com

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Are Married

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
    GC Images

By Michele Corriston
    @mcorriston
    07/05/2015 AT 09:25 PM EDT

It's a fairy tale come true for That '70s Show fans: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are married.

The stars tied the knot this weekend, a source tells PEOPLE. Reps have not yet responded to requests for comment.

Kutcher, 37, and Kunis, 31, met while playing love interests on the Fox sitcom, which ran from 1998 to 2006.

"My first real kiss ever was with him on the show," she said in W magazine's August issue, adding, "We all get movie star crushes. I’m marrying mine."

But their romance didn’t really blossom until years later: The stars began dating in 2012, "got engaged" in February 2014 and welcomed daughter Wyatt Isabelle in October.

"It’s unbelievable," the Two and a Half Men actor "told Conan O'Brien" in October of becoming a dad. "It's the greatest thing on Earth."

The couple spent months keeping fans guessing about whether they were married or not.

Kunis replied "Maybe" when Late Late Show host James Corden asked her if they had tied the knot in March, and Kutcher stirred the rumor pot by posting a Facebook message reading "Happy New Year" from "The Kutchers."

This is Kunis's first marriage and Kutcher’s second (his divorce from Demi Moore was finalized in November 2013).

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Are Married : People.com

Congrats! For some reason I see their relationship working. They seem like good fits for each other (from what I've seen at least).
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Oh he cheated on someone? Demi? I don't keep up with these people, obviously. How did I miss that? *off to find the Ashton cheating thread*.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I thought they were married already. I kinda see this working too. For a while anyway.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

"My first real kiss ever was with him on the show," she said in W magazine's August issue, adding, "We all get movie star crushes. Iím marrying mine."
    This explains everything.

She's blinded to his douchery by their shared history, and her attachment to him as her first kiss, bang, whatever who knows.
    Novice and Just Kill Me like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Oh he cheated on someone? Demi? I don't keep up with these people, obviously. How did I miss that? *off to find the Ashton cheating thread*.
    Hope this helps....

Google search - Ashton Kutcher cheating

And I got you this... (its only the Daily Fail, but its just an indicator)
    Ashton Kutcher accused of cheating on Mila Kunis with blonde make-up artist in first few months of their romance

By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 09:50, 30 October 2014 | Updated: 16:03, 30 October 2014

They've just welcomed their first baby together but a new report claims Ashton Kutcher shared an 'intimate embrace' with a young blonde in the early days of his romance with Mila Kunis.
    The 36-year-old actor was first romantically linked to Mila, 31, in April 2012 but they only went public in July and make-up artist Linn Massinger alleges she went back to Ashton's Hollywood home that June after meeting him in a bar.
    Linn, then 21, told The Sun that after chatting for some time back at his place, 'He just took my hand and took me upstairs,' before they shared their 'intimate embrace'.
    Scroll down for video

+6

Allegations: Make-up artist Linn Massinger has claimed that Ashton Kutcher cheated on Mila Kunis with her when they first started dating

She provided the paper with pictures which appear to show her and Ashton, who was sported a beard and longer hair for his upcoming role in the Steve Jobs biopic, cuddling in bed together.

The Swedish woman claims she spent the night at Ashton's £6 million home but he made no mention of Mila, who he got engaged to in February 2014.
    She said: 'When I was there he didn't mention Mila or anyone, I hope he thought I was a nice girl.'
    Star magazine in the US revealed details of how Ashton and Linn allegedly met.
    A source told the publication: 'Ashton was giving Linn the eye from across the bar. He waved them over to where he was sitting with his friends and introduced himself as Chris - his real first name.'
    After the group went back to Ashton's home, the duo allegedly started 'making out'.

+6

Alleged rendezvous: The incident is alleged to have taken place at Ashton's bachelor pad in the Hollywood Hills which he sold last year

+6

New parents: The couple have just welcomed their first child together and these allegations are sure to upset Mila

The insider explained: 'After a while, the other people began to leave, and Ashton took Linn into his cinema. They started making out — and then things started heating up.'
    MailOnline has contacted Ashton's representative for comment.
    This isn't the first time Ashton has been accused of cheating.

In 2011 he was accused of having an extra-marital fling with blonde Sara Leal at a hotel in San Diego over the weekend of his and Moore's sixth wedding anniversary.
    While Kutcher was in San Diego, Moore was thousands of miles away in New York City, promoting her Lifetime movie Five with Jennifer Aniston.

Happy together Ashton and Mila caught on LA Clippers 'Kiss Cam'

+6

'Intimate embrace': Ms Massinger didn't go into detail on her night with Ashton but claimed they shared an 'intimate embrace'

They split two months later and Ashton official filed for divorce in December 2012, a year after the couple first parted ways.
    Ashton and Mila first met when they starred together on That 70s Show but only started dating in 2012.
    His divorce was finalised in November 2013 and Ashton and Mila's engagement was revealed in February 2014.
    'I never wanted to get married…then things changed -- I found the love of my life,' Kunis told W magazine in August. 'We all get movie star crushes. I'm marrying mine.'

Earlier this year both sold their old homes and together bought a mansion in Beverly Hills with high security in a gated community.

+6

New dad: Ashton recently gushed to The View's Julie Chen and her co-stars about his new baby Wyatt

Former love: Ashton was previously married to Demi Moore (right) but they split following allegations he had cheated on her

NickiDrea likes this.

Meh... I never bought that story!
    sluce likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yes, the whole "I hope he thought I was a nice girl" amuses me.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It wasn't the only occasion though, was it? It was the one that happened on their 6th wedding anniversary so it got all the exposure.

Ugh, Mila is so ruined for me now. I don't think she can come back from this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Uh Oh - other articles report that this massage parlor offer happy endings, and is a seedy place known for sex. No proof he cheated but this does not appear to be the type of place people go for normal massage.

Ashton Kutcher spotted exiting Thai massage parlor in Los Angeles

Ashton Kutcher raised eyebrows after squeezing in some solo R&R before Christmas.

The “No Strings Attached” star was spotted leaving a Thai massage parlor located at a decidedly unglamorous strip mall in Los Angeles last week, the British paper The Sun first reported.

In a seeming bid to try to remain incognito, the actor wore a black baseball cap low over his head as he departed the Ancient Therapy massage parlor.

But there is no evidence that Kutcher, who is married to former “That ‘70s Show” co-star Mila Kunis, with whom he has a daughter, 1-year-old Wyatt Isabelle, was involved in anything improper during his visit.

The actor has had a squeaky-clean image in recent years, but prior to his romance with Kunis, 32, he reportedly got involved in a sex scandal while married to Demi Moore.

In September 2011, Kutcher allegedly spent his sixth wedding anniversary in San Diego not with his then- wife, but rather cheating on her with two women in a hotel hot tub. The couple announced they were ending their marriage two months later.

A rep for Kutcher did not respond to a request for comment.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2476943
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Ah, he's just doing research for his next upcoming role.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Ashton Kutcher raised eyebrows after squeezing in some solo R&R before Christmas.

The “No Strings Attached” star was spotted leaving a Thai massage parlor located at a decidedly unglamorous strip mall in Los Angeles last week, the British paper The Sun first reported.

Role
    research? Maybe...

Hmm... at a strip mall... He probably just popped in to ask directions to the nearest Sbarro

Wouldn't be shocked if he indulged in their services. A self-entitled actor twat leopard can't change his spots.
    That species is only native to the Los Angeles and New York areas.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Well that didn't take long. So I get that fans of their old TV show were all excited to see these two together IRL, but IMO Mila's stock dropped big time when she hooked up with this dickhole. I'm glad his dumb ass got caught.

Mila needs to do a Megan Fox. (Only not wait as long as Megan Fox did to unload her douchebag)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information