• 1 Post By dksnj
  • 3 Post By aabbcc
  • 1 Post By ConstanceSpry
  • 2 Post By Trixie
  • 3 Post By Kittylady

Thread: Josh Hartnett and girlfriend are expecting a baby

Default Josh Hartnett and girlfriend are expecting a baby

Josh Hartnett is going to be a dad.

The “Black Hawk Down” star’s girlfriend, English actress Tamsin Egerton, is pregnant, his rep confirms to Page Six: “It’s true and they are beyond thrilled.”
    The pair reportedly met in 2011 on the set of “The Lovers,” but started dating in 2012. The flick was released in February.
    Hartnett, 36, who currently stars on Showtime’s “Penny Dreadful,” recently sold his Minneapolis home for $2.3 million.
    He previously dated Scarlett Johansson and Amanda Seyfried.

No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

'Beyond thrilled!' Josh Hartnett and English actress girlfriend Tamsin Egerton confirm they are expecting their first child

Josh Hartnett and his girlfriend Tamsin Egerton will be hearing the pitter-patter of little feet very soon.
    The 36-year-old actor's representative has confirmed the English actress is pregnant with the couple's first child.
    The representative told Page Six: 'It’s true and they are beyond thrilled.'

The couple have been dating for just under four years after meeting in 2011 on the set of The Lovers.

Josh and the 26-year-old model started dating in 2012 around the same time he dated Amanda Seyfried.
    The actor has a number of famous exes including Scarlett Johansson, Mischa Barton and even Rihanna.

Just a few months ago, the 40 Days, 40 Nights star revealed he was looking forward to being a father.
    He told Playboy: 'I have to get a car that's safe for my kid. I don't have a kid yet, but that's the idea coming into my head these days.'
    The big baby news comes as it was revealed the Penny Dreadful actor sold his Minneapolis mansion for $2.3 million, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
    While the actor lost money on the real estate deal, no doubt the funds will go towards a baby proof property now that they are expecting.

Read more: Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton confirm they are expecting their first child | Daily Mail Online

--------------

First child, hm...

No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

That's a terribly unflattering photo of her, she's gorgeous. Congratulations! I wonder if she'll look like Suri.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Ugh, what is that on his upper lip?
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Her eyes are lovely.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Congratulations! I wonder if she'll look like Suri.
    That was my first thought.
    deenz, sluce and RobbieLee like this.

Fingers crossed that they are having a girl.

Suri 2.0!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

The girlfriend has Katie Holmes smirk face.
    Kittylady likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

^ So, he has a type.
    Kittylady and ConstanceSpry like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

"Josh and the 26-year-old model started dating in 2012 around the same time he dated Amanda Seyfried.
    The actor has a number of famous exes including Scarlett Johansson, Mischa Barton and even Rihanna."

Katie Holmes doesn't get mentioned, but well that is 10 years ago (Suri turned 9 recently, I believe).

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieLee View Post
    "Josh and the 26-year-old model started dating in 2012 around the same time he dated Amanda Seyfried.
    The actor has a number of famous exes including Scarlett Johansson, Mischa Barton and even Rihanna."

Katie Holmes doesn't get mentioned, but well that is 10 years ago (Suri turned 9 recently, I believe).
    The apparently unmoderated Fail comments section only mentions Katie and Suri once, which leads me to believe that it actually is quite heavily moderated as Ol' Josh has been a hot favourite in the Who's The Daddy speculation for years.

I guess the Daily Fail likes it's Mission: Impossible "exclusives" too much to rock that particular boat.
    RobbieLee, A*O and ConstanceSpry like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Love him on Penny Dreadful. Congrats to them. Won't look a thing like Suri since Tom Thumb's cousin is her sperm donor.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

It's a good thing it's not Rihanna. That baby would have gotten big-head genes from both parents.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Just google imaged her. Although she is gorgeous now, I love her natural dark hair and "before" nose. Why already beautiful people fuck around with their looks is something I will never understand.

Thread Information