Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Paris Hilton Is Going To Sue The People Who Pranked Her With That Fake Plane Crash

Default Paris Hilton Is Going To Sue The People Who Pranked Her With That Fake Plane Crash

Paris Hilton Is Going To Sue The People Who Pranked Her With That Fake Plane Crash
    June 30, 2015 / Posted by: Allison

TMZ says that Paris Hilton, seen above moments after she nearly pissed herself with fear after being “pranked” into thinking she was plunging to her death in an airplane by Egyptian prank show Ramez in Control, is beyond pissed at the “prank” and plans on suing the shit out of the people who set her up.

A source claims Paris wasn’t in on the joke and has apparently been telling her “business associates” (read: fellow mediocre button-pushing iTunes jockeys) that Ramez in Control will be hearing from her lawyers, because she has suffered emotional distress. She is also terrified to get in an airplane now. Well, at least now she knows how a penis feels once it realizes it’s about to enter Paris Hilton’s crotch of doom.

According to Paris, the pretend plane crash prank was way worse than it appeared in the video. She claims they almost hit the water during one of the dives and got dangerously close to doing a loop upside down. So not only was it a horrifying prank, it was also dangerous as fuck. No word on how much compensation for emotional distress Paris Hilton and her lawyers will be looking to squeeze out of Ramez in Control, but something tells me it will be enough to move Ramez to the 2:30am time slot on an Egyptian public access channel.

As anyone who enjoys a good prank knows, pranks aren’t supposed to be dangerous. They’re supposed to end with laughing. A better prank would have been to present Paris Hilton with an award for World’s Greatest DJ and Most Beloved Former Stupid Spoiled Whore before yanking it back and yelling “Sike! You’re still a crappy DJ and no one likes you.” Then she would have chuckled and said “Aw, you got me!” in that stupid fake baby voice of hers. We’d all laugh and Paris Hilton would be happy she got some attention. Everyone wins!

Tags: Lawyer Up, Paris Hilton, You Pissed Somebody Off
    Dlisted | Paris Hilton Is Going To Sue The People Who Pranked Her With That Fake Plane Crash

Prepare To Actually Feel Sympathy For Paris Hilton

June 28, 2015 / Posted by: J Harvey

Are you someone who’s been slighted in the past by Paris Hilton? True, her continued presence in the world slights everyone. I’m typing specifically about those who may have been bullied by her, or bore a racist comment from her, or you’re her gyno cuz’ that can’t be a great gig. If so, consider yourself Emily Thorne-level revenged. An Egyptian television show played the most nightmarish prank on her that I think I’ve ever seen played on a person. This is almost on the level of “I fake kidnapped your baby.”

Paris was in Dubai, because of course she was, and the Ramez in Control show tricked her on to a small commuter plane. The plane looks like a resort shuttle bus with wings. That’s the first sign that something’s gone awry. If your plane isn’t plane-shaped, don’t get on it. Hilton was under the impression that she was merely going on a 15-minute aerial tour of the city. Instead, they completely destroyed her by faking that the plane was going to crash. The pilot made the plane plummet and everything.

As Paris screams and demands to know what is happening, they make it worse. They tell her that she’s going to have to jump out of the plane and parachute to safety. They even throw professional skydivers in disguise out the back, pretending that they’re forcing them to jump. You can almost clock the exact moment when Paris’ single brain cell melts down. It’s also the exact moment that she obviously shits her Agent Provocateurs. You know that she’s really scared and not acting because she briefly embraces the person beside her who is of a different ethnicity than her.

They finally land the plane, and let Wonky know that it was all a gag. Frankly, I would have kicked the dude in the balls and probably shoved his face in the nearest spinning propeller. She’s merely stunned and notes that the prank was next level. She also reveals that dying in a plane crash is her worst fear. Her worst fear used to be that a former minion would supplant her as Reality Show Whore Queen of the World, but that actually happened.
    According to Gossip Cop, the show was able to use the footage because Paris signed a release before they got her on to the plane. As Michael K opined, this prank could only be improved if it had been played on Paris’ asshole brother.
    Pop some popcorn and watch Paris Hilton get psychologically tortured in the video below. FF to 12:00 to get right into it. You’re evil if you laugh even a little. Spoiler alert – I’m evil.

Tags: Dubai, Paris Hilton
    Dlisted | Prepare To Actually Feel Sympathy For Paris Hilton

it's paris and all, but i completely agree with this. it went too far.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

The Today Show just reported this and pointed out that Paris is doing her best to promote this as she tweets the link for everyone to watch her and they speculated that she was in on it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She never let go of her sunglasses or phone lol

Why me? Why me?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yeah if she didn't know about it this is fucked up.
    Sleuth, Clubber Lang and czb like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She's suing? You know who I want to sue? The people responsible for making me feel a bit sorry for this racist skank.
    Calico Kid, Sleuth, MsDark and 4 others like this.
    Rock the fuck on!

That was a seriously shitty thing to do to anyone. I hate that I feel sorry for her.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

We know she can't act so this looks pretty real to me and way over the top. I never thought I'd say it but team Paris.

I think it's real but only because Paris can't act.

He's lucky he's only getting sued, I would have kicked him in the balls and ripped his throat out.

If it's real, I do feel bad for her. I can't even imagine how fucking scared she was. If it's fake, which it's seems pretty likely, than fuck her.

I can't even watch it. They should never have done this. Plane crashes are not funny.
    llamamama likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I can't even watch it. They should never have done this. Plane crashes are not funny.
    I didn't click either. No interest in seeing anybody thinking they're going to die.
    Bombshell likes this.

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She terrorized everyone for years, but we're not suing her Becky ass.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't like her, but that was just mean.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She terrorized everyone for years, but we're not suing her Becky ass.
    Plus all of the animals she's killed.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information