Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Iggy Azalea blames Britney Spears for flop

Default Iggy Azalea blames Britney Spears for flop

Iggy Azalea blames Britney Spears for their failed single in the grossest way

June 30, 2015

Iggy Azalea and Britney Spears’ joint single, “Pretty Girls,” didn’t do so hot on the charts. The song topped out at #29 on the Billboard Hot 100 and surely disappointed record executives who expected more from two chartmakers. Er, make that one proven chartmaker. Iggy’s still a wild card, and her reputation as a self-important, difficult artist has contributed to herrapid downfall. She says terrible things and generally possesses no filter. What’s even worse is that she can’t rap.

“Pretty Girls” wasn’t a catchy tune, so it’s no surprise that it didn’t perform on the charts. Iggy appears to deflect blame. Is she blaming Britney for the single’s failure? Maybe. Iggy definitely believes she’s not at fault at all. Here are her tweets on the subject.

If Iggy had ended the discussion there, the situation wouldn’t have accelerated much. She would have looked bitter but not crude. Iggy couldn’t stop. Here’s what this delicate flower had to say about why it’s okay to drag Britney.

Nice manners, right? Iggy doesn’t realize that it did sound like she blamed Britney for the single’s failure. Then Billboard picked up the story with that angle. Then Iggy tweeted at Billboard, “please stop. its honestly so desperate at this point its cringe worthy. guys, really? is THAT what i said.” Iggy’s position is that she wasn’t blaming Britney at all. Sure.

Iggy sounds petty and defensive. She doesn’t realize that even T.I. (who publicly defends Iggy to his own detriment) lacks the confidence to let her fly solo on a single. Iggy has never had a hit by herself, and Britney’s been doing it for years. “Pretty Girls” is a bad song, but Britney shouldn’t take the fall.

Cele|bitchy | Iggy Azalea blames Britney Spears for their failed single in the grossest way
    Its not Britney, bitch. Its you and your suckage.
    Last edited by greysfang; June 30th, 2015 at 03:53 PM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Britney responds:

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Its not Britney, bitch. Its you and your suckage.
    The song is horrible. I just listened to it, it reminds me of some Gwen Stefani song, but nowhere nearly as catchy.
    darksithbunny and rollo like this.

Hopefully this time next year Igloo Australia will be a sad little footnote in music history and mostly known for her bad plastic attitude and being slammed by Azalia Banks

I like that Brit (or her people) threw some shade back. Britney always comes off as a very sweet girl and I feel like she's been tossed under the bus enough.

Leave Britney Alone!!! I smell jelly.

^^^ that's the first thing I thought of.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

You go on with your bad self, Britters! Put that plastic bitch in her place, which is hopefully some place far, far from here.
    greysfang and Jazzy like this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Elite Member

Awwww shoot, shit's getting real. Good. Brit should put that talentless, junkie, loud-mouthed nobody in her place.

Anyway it's no secret that Iggy slept her way to where she's at, and now that she's required to actually perform her laziness is overriding the power of the pussy.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

When Britney was spiraling out of control and at her lowest, she still had hits songs on the charts. No promo....no performances....still successful songs. I tried to listen to this song and couldn't make it through - all the promo in the world wouldn't make it a hit!!

This bitch again?
    spinmonkey and Jazzy like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Britney responds:

And getting paid a shitload for them, too!
    Free Charmed.

Can someone translate what the hell this means?

Lawd.. I hate all of you bitches!! But Izzy is correct!! You can't perform a song live or at venues when the artist the song belongs to is higher than a Georgia Pine all the time!! Brittney's handled and her shows are controlled.. I'm sorry but it's the truth and it's her handlers fault for putting her close to a cunt like Izzy.
    rollo likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Googled the video. Sounds like chipmunks. And for the record, there is and will ever be only one Iggy, and it ain't this two bit ho.
    Drive-by poster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information