Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By gas_chick

Thread: Liv Tyler's sister Chelsea ties the knot with actor and musician Jon Foster

Elite Member

Default Liv Tyler's sister Chelsea ties the knot with actor and musician Jon Foster

Liv Tyler's sister Chelsea ties the knot with actor and musician Jon Foster

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3133463/Liv-Tyler-s-sister-Chelsea-ties-knot-actor-musician-Jon-Foster.html

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 01:27 EST, 22 June 2015 | Updated: 04:24 EST, 22 June 2015

Liv Tyler's sister Chelsea has married her longterm love, actor and musician Jon Foster.

UsWeekly report that the pair tied the knot in Carmel, California on Sautrday.

In attendance was Chelsea's siblings Liv Tyler, Mia Tyler and Taj Monroe Tallarico, as well as her father, Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler.

Happy couple: Liv Tyler's sister Chelsea ties the knot with actor and musician Jon Foster (pictured above in March this year)

Chelsea is the daughter of Tyler's second wife Teresa Barrick, while Liv's mother is former fashion model Bebe Buell.

Steven fathered his second daughter Mia with ex-Warhol model Cyrinda Fox.

Meanwhile, the groom Jon is brother of Ben Foster, who is engaged to Robin Wright Penn.

Jon has made appearances in movies such a Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines, and also formed a band with his now-wife Chelsea called Kaneholler.

Family affair: Chelsea is the daughter of Tyler's second wife Teresa Barrick, while Liv's mother is former fashion model Bebe Buell

The pair are said to have been busy touring the world together with the band, prior to their nuptials.

They met in 2011 after their mutual friend ZoŽ Kravitz introduced them.

Chelsea's half-sister Mia revealed the news of the engagement on Twitter back in March last year, writing: 'I'm beyond excited and proud to say that these two turkeys are gettin hitched. I love you two to the god damn moon!'

That same year, Liv married her partner Dave Gardner shortly before the pair got married.

Fashion friends: Liv and her sister Chelsea were seen at the Givenchy Fall-Winter 2008-2009 Haute-Couture collection show in Paris in 2008 together

Damn I'm old as shit. I didn't realize she was even old enough to get married! She's a pretty girl.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She's pretty, but both of them are less attractive versions of their siblings. And that's saying a lot about Ben Foster.

Ugh I hate fucking Russell.
    KrisNine and kersalli like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She looks like she smells like patchouli.

Thread Information