Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Love Supreme! Diana Ross at her youngest daughter Chudney's wedding in Hawaii

Elite Member

Default Love Supreme! Diana Ross at her youngest daughter Chudney's wedding in Hawaii

Love Supreme! Diana Ross, 71, shows off cleavage in white gown at her youngest daughter Chudney's wedding in Hawaii

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ng-Hawaii.html

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 11:01 EST, 22 June 2015 | Updated: 13:55 EST, 22 June 2015

She certainly made for a very sexy mother of the bride.

On Sunday, Diana Ross, 71, looked flawless as she attended the wedding of her youngest daughter Chudney in Hawaii.

Chudney - Diana's second daughter from her first married to music exec Robert Silberstein - tied the knot with her longterm partner Joshua Faulkner at the family ceremony in Maui, and looked stunning in a traditional white gown.

Love Supreme! Diana Ross, 71, shows off cleavage in white gown at her youngest daughter Chudney's wedding to Josua Faulkner in Hawaii on Sunday

However, all eyes were on Diana, who also wore white, in a stunning low-cut dress that showed off her cleavage.

Chudney and Joshua welcomed their first child, daughter Callaway Lane together back in September 2012, who is now two-years-old and acted as their flower girl on the big day.
    The pair got engaged in January earlier this year.

Mother of the bride: Diana looked extremely proud as she stood beside her newly married daughter

Stunning bride: Chudney is Diana's second daughter from her first married to music exec Robert Silberstein

A beautiful bride: Chudney looked gorgeous in her detailed dress as she prepared to walk down the aisle with her flower girl - daughter Callaway Lane

A family affair: The diva held hands with son Evan (who is married to Ashlee Simpson) as they made their way to the reception

We're all here: Tracee Ellis Ross chatted with mother Diana as they awaited the bride and groom's arrival

Sources told NY Daily News that the wedding event was a four-day affair with activies during the day and night.
    They revealed: 'It's one of those weddings where there's activities day and night and meals planned for every single meal. Very luxurious.'
    'It'll be a full-on food, drink and music celebration. Everything's going to be taken care of for the guests.'

Maid of honor?: While Traccee wore an elegant bronze gown, several bridesmaids were seen in pale pink

The perfect day: The sun was shining down on the happy couple as they exchanged vows

Fairytale gown: Chudney went for a classic look in a strapless gown with lots of tulle, and wedges underneath

Getting set up: The bride and her mother spoke to the photographer about getting set up for the pictures

Congratulations: Diana shared a hug with a friend after the ceremony

According to the report, there was also a rehearsal dinner and a party on a yacht hosted by Diana.

Chudney Ross is said to own a bookstore in Santa Monica called Books and Cookies.
    Siblings Tracee Ellis Ross, Rhonda Ross and Ross Naess were also in attendance.

However, it was unclear if Evan Ross' new wife Ashlee Simpson attended the big day, but Evan was pictured in a family photo.

Hostess with the mostest: Diana happily mingled with guests during the celebration

You may now kiss the bride: Chudney and new husband Joshua puckered up for the photographer

Where's Ashlee?: While Evan's heavily pregnant wife appeared to be missing, he shared a hug with sister Rhonda

Party time: It looked like the guests were having a wonderful time celebrating the couple's union

Heading down the aisle: Chudney had a veil on top of her half up, half down hair and carried a bouquet of pink flowers

Getting the wedding album started: The family were on-hand for photos after the couple posed together

dougie likes this.

Chudney?????

This picture is awesome
    stella blue likes this.
    -

No, really, Chudney?

Chutney?

If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is wearing white at her daughters wedding haha DIVA!

I don't know if the dress is white or something close to it...but it doesn't seem like an issue.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

It looks beige to me. Diana looks great other than the sloppy boob situation.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

diana looks great and i love her smile,her daughter looks Indian and her son so gay..
    *DIVA! likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Horrible name.
    rollo and holly like this.

yanna-that is where my mind goes every single time.

Yep Asslee's hubby is still gay. I guess she couldn't fly to go to the wedding.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I think Diana looks so gorgeous. And the sun's in her eyes and she's squinting, so does that mean no Botox? How is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    Chudney?????
    Chudney Silberstein. Her parents clearly hated her.
    Last edited by llamamama; June 22nd, 2015 at 04:28 PM.
    Wilson likes this.

Wait, DR is AS's MIL? That almost surprises me enough to forget to comment on her ridiculous dress that looks like it's being blown up by the wind at all times.
    MsDark likes this.

A woman named Chudney named her daughter Callaway...the mind boggles...

Anyhewww, Miss Ross looks nice.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Awesome, Miss Ross, awesome!
    Lily Bleu likes this.

Elite Member

I love this, I think they all look beautiful... Even Ashlee's gay husband.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information