Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Tiger Lily Hutchence, (daughter of the late Michael Hutchence) at a Music Festival.

Elite Member

Default Tiger Lily Hutchence, (daughter of the late Michael Hutchence) at a Music Festival.

Tiger Lily Hutchence, 18, shows a striking resemblance to her late father, INXS rocker Michael, at British Summer Time festival

Tiger Lily Hutchence, 18, looks like her late father Michael at British Summertime | Daily Mail Online

By MAILONLINE REPORTER PUBLISHED: 10:04 EST, 19 June 2015 | UPDATED: 11:06 EST, 19 June 2015

She is rarely in the public eye. But Tiger Lily Hutchence - the daughter of Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates - stepped out with family and friends to attend a music festival in London on Thursday evening.
    The brunette, 18, was pictured at the British Summer Time Festival in Hyde Park, where she was the spitting image of her former INXS frontman father.

Look-a-like: Wearing a patterned shirt with a stonewash denim jacket, the fresh-faced youngster was enjoying the event in the VIP section of the audience - where she looked just like her dad

Wearing a patterned shirt with a stonewash denim jacket, the fresh-faced youngster was enjoying the event in the VIP section of the audience.

Wearing a pair of tortoiseshell sunglasses on her head, she could be seen eating food while taking in the atmosphere.

Joined by Lliana Bird in the Barclay Hospitality Suite, she was later in the company of Noel Fielding, Daisy Lowe and her half-sister, Pixie.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree; Tiger Lily Hutchence - the daughter of Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates - stepped out with family and friends to attend a music festival in London on Thursday evening

Sister act: Tiger Lily Hutchence, pictured alongside Noel Fielding and her half-sister Pixie Geldof

Tiger - full name Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily - was just over a year old when her father died in a Sydney hotel room in 1997.
    Adding to the tragedy, she was only four-years-old when her mother suffered a fatal drugs overdose, three years later.

Subsequently, Sir Bob Geldof, 60, was awarded custody of Tiger Lily after a bitter battle with Hutchence’s mother Patricia Glassop.

In an interview before she died in 2010 aged 84, Mrs Glassop claimed Sir Bob had treated her cruelly and that she ‘barely knew’ her granddaughter.

Good times: The youngster embraces pals as she's joined by a group including Daisy Lowe

Family affair: The sisters were obviously enjoying themselves at the annual music event

‘I’ve begged and pleaded with him to let me see Tiger Lily again, but he’s turned a deaf ear. He’s treated me shabbily,’ she said.

It is believed the last time Mrs Glassop saw Tiger Lily was in April 2006 when Sir Bob came to Australia and allowed Tiger to see her grandmother for a few days.

Tiger Lily wrote a note to Mrs Glassop at the time thanking her ‘granny’ for a wonderful holiday and promising to visit again soon.

Tragic: Tiger - full name Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily - was just over a year old when her father died in a Sydney hotel room in 1997, then just four when her mother died of a drug overdose

In his hey day: The smouldering star sold millions of records during his global career

During that holiday, Tiger spent five days with her grandmother, accompanied by Tiger’s nanny.Mrs Glassop told a magazine later: ‘I played her some of Michael’s old music videos and she asked me who it was.‘I told her “It’s your daddy”.

She smiled and followed all the moves, dancing along with Michael.’

A British judge, Mrs Justice Bracewell, decided following Miss Yates’ death that Tiger Lily should spend the rest of her childhood with Sir Bob and his daughters Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches and Pixie.

Late: Hutchence and his band were one of Australia's most successful acts in the early 1990s

*What a tragic life this young lady has had already.. i wish her well and a brighter, happier future.

Also Noel Fielding looks great (The Mighty Boosh was such a cool show).

She does look like him. It's kind of nice to see she's not all plastered with make-up. Hard to believe that many years have passed.
    twitchy2.0, Lalasnake and Mrs P like this.
    Drive-by poster

She's cute, but she would have made a better looking boy. Just my opinion, of course.
    Michael Hutchence was the sex! So hot!
    arie_skop and Mrs P like this.

She definitely favours her father, fortunately.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Her name is Tiger Lily Geldof. And I think the man who adopted her and raised her from age 3 is entitled to be called her father, not the dick who killed himself trying to get off. God, I hate the Daily Fail and their anti-adoption agenda.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I remember how relieved I was when Sir Bob could adopt that little girl. With her family history of addictions, her mother and half-sister dying from drug addiction and her father dying from a freak accident due to sex-addiction, she needs strong, caring and guiding people around her - hopefully Bob and his wife Jeanne could build a strong foundation in her.

Wow, those pix only remind me what an overrated pox marked fugly self loving twat Hutchence was.
    The girl doesn't look much like either of her doomed parents, and she should count her blessings for that.
    Mivvi21, llamamama and Alysheba like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Wow, those pix only remind me what an overrated pox marked fugly self loving twat Hutchence was.
    LOL! I hated him, too.
    HWBL likes this.

See I think, other than her colouring & her mouth, she looks exactly like her mother (which is kind of unfortunate for her).

Elite Member

Yeah, I'll never understand how her fug mom landed not one but two rock stars.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Yeah, I'll never understand how her fug mom landed not one but two rock stars.
    i'm guessing personality and, as my mother likes to say, a pussy like a toothless piranha.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

I don't think she looks like him at all. Her mom was such a whore back then i heard even he did not think she was his daughter.

Aw, leave her a lone! Let her be young and anonymous.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i'm guessing personality and, as my mother likes to say, a pussy like a toothless piranha.
    my mom used t say a pussy that could tow ocean liners...lol.(that is not a pretty kid but long as she,s healthy...)

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    I don't think she looks like him at all. Her mom was such a whore back then i heard even he did not think she was his daughter.
    Well he must have been blind because she looked like his clone when she was small.
    Serendipity and Novice like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information