Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Carey Mulligan Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child With Marcus Mumford

Default Carey Mulligan Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child With Marcus Mumford

Carey Mulligan Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child With Marcus Mumford

An Education... in pregnancy! Carey Mulligan is expecting her first child with her husband Marcus Mumford, multiple sources confirm exclusively to Us Weekly.
    PHOTOS: The 2015 Tony Awards red carpet
    The Great Gatsby actress, 30, walked the red carpet of the 2015 Tony Awards in NYC on Sunday, June 7, wearing a strapless, oxblood color gown that expertly concealed her growing baby bump.
    Carey Mulligan attends the 2015 Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 7, 2015
    Credit: Mike Coppola/Getty Images

Mulligan was nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role for her work in Skylight, which won Best Revival Play on Sunday night. Other leading ladies to receive nods in Mulligan's category included Elisabeth Moss, Geneva Carr, Ruth Wilson, and Helen Mirren, who ultimately won the honor.
    PHOTOS: Met Gala 2015 red carpet -- what the stars wore!
    One Broadway source tells Us of the couple: "They weren't planning on announcing, but she hasn't stopped working. Everybody around her is being very supportive. The show ends soon and they're going back to England after."
    Carey Mulligan leaves the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 4, 2015 in New York City.
    Credit: Ray Tamarra/GC Images

Prior to the Tonys, Mulligan again concealed her bump in another stylish look at the 2015 Met Gala last month. The star looked resplendent in a black gazar trapeze gown by Balenciaga, featuring an embroidered ringed collar.
    PHOTOS: 2015's babies of the year!
    Mulligan was accompanied at both events by none other than her dashing musician hubby of three years. Mulligan and Mumford married in April 2012, in Somerset, England. The two were once childhood pen pals in London.
    "They're a great couple," a source told Us at the time of their wedding. "Very sweet."
    Mulligan, who covered the May 2015 issue of Vogue, told the mag why she keeps her marriage so private. "Marcus is the only thing that’s mine that I can keep totally away," the actress reflected to the mag. "So I try to."
    PHOTOS: Adorable baby announcements
    Instead, her close pal Sienna Miller filled in the blanks.
    "They have chickens and a dog, and roasts and friends, jams by campfires," the Factory Girl actress told Vogue. "It’s sort of idyllic. Marcus can headline Glastonbury and Carey can be nominated for however many Oscars, and then they come back to their farm, and they’re in big woolly jumpers and funny hats, raising piglets. It’s an amazing balance they’ve managed to strike. I can’t wait for a little baby to come along."

Read more: Carey Mulligan Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Marcus Mumford - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Elite Member

Wow, those are three spectacularly ugly dresses, but congrats on the baby.
    I'mNotBitter and Sassiness like this.

Oh no, I was hoping she'd get out of that relationship. There have just been too many blind items about them when they aren't your usual tabloid fodder.
    BelledeJour and palta like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Marcus looks like a creepy Uncle of the 'Baldwin' clan.

Congratulations Carey on your news.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

^^You're right, he does.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Oh no, I was hoping she'd get out of that relationship. There have just been too many blind items about them when they aren't your usual tabloid fodder.
    Yeah, this is not good news if you've been following blind items.

Which blinds? I don't remember reading any about these two. Can someone show the way?

I don't have any links but most of the blinds said that he is cheating on her.

And that he is on the emotionally abusive side.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Not just emotionally abusive, but physically as well.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Marcus looks like a creepy Uncle of the 'Baldwin' clan.
    Nailed it.

Here is one blind item from just this month:

7. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/01 **#7**
    When this married foreign born B list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee sat down last night at an event her long dress rode up and the backs of her legs as far as anyone could see were covered in bruises and black and blue marks. I guess her husband has found new places to beat her. Carey Mulligan "Drama Desk Awards"

Marcus Mumford is dashing? He looks like he's just barely finished transitioning from female to male and doesn't pass that well yet.
    Kittylady likes this.

She is always looking like she is at the verge of tears so I think there might be something true. Horrible shit though, she is so talented and pretty and could get any man she likes.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

I had always thought Marcus Mumford was a rebound from Shia LaBeouf. Apparently they had a bad break up. Anyways what does she in that fool anyways?? He is so fug!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information