Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Demi Moore Tells Friends She’s ‘Given Up On Men’ & ‘Wishes She Never Left Bruce’

Elite Member

Default Demi Moore Tells Friends She’s ‘Given Up On Men’ & ‘Wishes She Never Left Bruce’

Demi’s Done Dating! Why Middle-Aged Moore Tells Friends She’s ‘Given Up On Men’ & ‘Wishes She Never Left Bruce’

Demi Moore ‘Very Single’ & ‘Given Up On Men’ | Radar Online

Posted on Jun 5, 2015 @ 4:12AM

(Splash photo)

After bouncing from boytoy to boytoy in recent months, Demi Moore is single once again. However, according to a close friend of the middle-aged mother of three, she is definitely NOT ready to mingle!

In March, Moore, 52, sold her NYC penthouse for $75 million that she bought in 1990 and shared with husbands Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher. After her decision to close that chapter of her life for good, a longtime friend of the actress tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, “Demi has pretty much given up on men!”

In 1996, Moore was named the most beautiful person in the world on the cover of People magazine and, during that time while promoting her sexy hit film Striptease, Moore said, “I’ve got to show my goodies!”

However, after three failed marriages and countless broken hearts, Moore’s statement no longer applies, apparently.

“She is very single and very lonely right now,” the insider tells Radar.

When Moore’s decade long marriage to much younger husband Kutcher ended in 2011 over Kutcher getting caught cheating on her while on vacation, Moore headed into a downward spiral, which ultimately led to her checking into rehab.

Kutcher is now happily recoupled with Mila Kunis, who he reportedly considers to be his soul partner and, after the couple recently had a daughter together, Moore has seemingly lost hope, according to the source.

“After Ashton, Demi feels that she is not going to ever really find that connection again with another man,” says source. “Part of her wishes that she never left Bruce Willis.”

“People try to set her up on dates and such, but she is just kinda over it at this period of her life,” the friend adds.

“Perhaps that will change but it won’t happen by her choice.”

She's in a tough spot. If she's looking for true intimacy and a real relationship, boy toys aren't the way to go. She should know this by now. Duh. That said, in the circles she travels in, men her age or older seem to gravitate to the young ones. At 52 she's finding her currency has dropped in value and when you were once one of the most beautiful and desired women in the world I'm sure the now-reality is a bitter pill to swallow.

She should take up a hobby, open a business like a retail clothing boutique, or get back into acting.
    Alysheba, rollo, Angeli and 2 others like this.

Demi is still very marketable. Her problem is her mental state. She is desperately clinging to her youth and dating guys her age would reinforce the fact that she's getting older. But she could get a fabulously wealthy and attractive guy who doesn't want kids her own age, IMO. She just doesn't want one.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Demi is still very marketable. Her problem is her mental state. She is desperately clinging to her youth and dating guys her age would reinforce the fact that she's getting older. But she could get a fabulously wealthy and attractive guy who doesn't want kids her own age, IMO. She just doesn't want one.
    ^^^ This^^^
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Maybe she should try living by herself for a while.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Ageing was never going to be easy for someone so obsessed with her looks.
    Angeli, arie_skop and holly like this.

She's extremely wealthy. She could buy boy toys like Madge, J-Lo, Mooriah and the rest. She's kidding herself if she thinks her ideal Ashton type is looking for lurve.

She probably should not have left Bruce. I don't know what he did wrong.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

She probably should not have left Bruce. I don't know what he did wrong.

Apparently he just aged out...
    Air Quotes, Alysheba and arie_skop like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

LOL. How dare he!
    greysfang likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bruce has the last laugh. He's 60 and working on family 2.0 with his new wife who is 38.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

WTFever. Demi should not even be giving a damn. I know if I had her body and that dough and a halfway decent lay every now and then there's no way I'd be tying myself to some dude. Especially a young idiot.

There are lots of dudes her age and older (that ex she is supposedly pining over is an old fart compared to her) who are hot and probably still great lays. She needs one of those if she insists on coupling up again.

Things could be a lot worse Demi. Quit being a dumb, desperate bitch just because you're not 25 anymore. You're still better looking than those trolls you created with Bruce's DNA.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I thought she left Bruce because Bruce was playing the field again? That's what I remember reading.
    snoopqueen likes this.

In so many of her interviews at the height of her career, she'd talk that feminism game, all about women owning who they were, being strong and intelligent. I mean, she was producing her own movies and shit. I don't see that now - she's just another Tinseltown cougar afraid to get old to the point where she even gets her KNEES tightened up thru PS...
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I would love to have an 30 minute chat with her. Really? C'mon! If I had your money, I would make it so that thought would neve cross my mind. About a man that is.

She has the wrong attitude. If I'm Demi Moore, you are lucky as fuck to be with ME. Not the other way around.
    llamamama and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information