Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Mila Kunis Stalker Escapes From Mental Health Facility

Default Mila Kunis Stalker Escapes From Mental Health Facility

Mila Kunis Stalker Escapes From Mental Health Facility: Report

Jun. 1, 2015 AT 7:20AM By Sophie Vokes-Dudgeon

Mila Kunis' stalker has escaped from a mental health facility in Los Angeles County Credit: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic

A man twice convicted of stalking Mila Kunis has escaped from a mental health facility in Pomona, California, Los Angeles Country Sheriff's Department's Lt. Martin Rodriguez told the New York Daily News early Monday, June 1.

t

Stuart Lynn Dunn made an "unauthorized departure" from the facility in Los Angeles County on Saturday at around 8 p.m., and county probation officials asked the County Sheriff's Department for help locating him, Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez also told the outlet that the manhunt for Dunn was "in progress and ongoing." The twice convicted stalker was sent to the mental health facility after pleading no contest to the felony of stalking Ashton Kutcher's wife in January 2013. According to Rodruigez, new mom Kunis has been alerted of Dunn's disappearance.

Dunn was originally given a restraining order, requiring him to keep his distance from Kunis, following a January 2012 arrest for breaking into a home Kunis owned. In May of that year he was arrested again after tracking the Black Swan actress to her Hollywood gym.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

This is no joking matter. He sounds dangerous and nuts!

I hope he is caught. I'll never forget Rebecca Shaeffer.

I saw something about this on tv today. Apparently when he broke into her home, she was somewhere filming and he stayed there a couple months. Also, where he escaped from is within 50 miles of where Mila lives now. I would imagine they've vacated or hired some heavy security. How awful for anyone to be terrorized like that.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

How scary! And doesn't she have a new baby? That would make it even worse. I hope he's caught soon and put away for a good long time.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Stalkers are irrational, frightening people. She must be terrified. I hope he is found.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    I hope he is caught. I'll never forget Rebecca Shaeffer.
    Me either.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Elite Member

Yikes, this is so scary for her. Her and Ashton certainly have enough money to pay some armed-to-the-teeth Navy SEAL security guards, if they don't have a few employed already they need to invest, stat!
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I hope they catch this loon. In the meantime, Mila needs to not be home.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Yeah, I doubt this nut has a bottomless bank account, so maybe it's time for a summer vacation in Italy or something. In the meantime, the authorities should just go wait at her house.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

can you imagine how horrible it must feel when you go home and some hobo stalker nut has LIVED IN YOUR HOME for months. Went through all your things, touched your clothes and makeup and ate from your plates. Fuck, I would have to burn everything. Imagine like 5 years later opening a book and that arsehole has left a message there or something.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Actress Mila Kunis' stalker arrested 4 days after escape from mental health facility

By Veronica RochaRecent ColumnsJune 3, 2015, 2:26 p.m.
    A man convicted of stalking actress Mila Kunis was arrested Wednesday, four days after he escaped a mental health facility in Pomona, authorities said.
    Stuart Lynn Dunn, 30, was taken into custody about 10:30 a.m. by the major-crimes division of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, officials said. Few other details of the arrest were released.
    Dunn disappeared about 8 p.m. Saturday from Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center, a secure mental health facility. He is considered dangerous.
    “We never know what an individual’s state of mind might be,” Deputy Chief Reaver Bingham of the L.A. County Probation Department, told reporters at the time. “He does have a fixation on his original victim and that does concern us.”
    Kunis had been notified of Dunn's escape, authorities said.
    Dunn was convicted in January 2013 of stalking the “Black Swan” star and was confined to the center under the supervision of the Probation Department.
    On Saturday, he was supposed to be taking a shower inside the facility, but when he took longer than expected, his caretaker went to check on him and noticed he was gone.

Authorities said Dunn climbed out a small bathroom window and scaled a fence with barbed wire.

Dunn has been arrested several times on suspicion of stalking Kunis.

In May 2012, he was arrested after he waited for Kunis in the parking lot of her gym three days in a row.

He pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor count of unauthorized entry of a dwelling in February 2012 after breaking into a vacant condo the actress owned and temporarily lived in. He also made repeated calls seeking her personal information, authorities said.

He has been ordered to stay away from Kunis for three years.

LA Times
    Bluebonnet and InigoMontoya like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    He has been ordered to stay away from Kunis for three years.
    So is the three years up? They might want to get an extension on that.

Three years? That's all he has to stay away from her for?

And why on Earth would they put somebody that obsessed in a mental hospital so close to her home base?

Unreal.

I'm surprised she wasn't granted a permanent injunction. If the guy is that messed up to be in a mental facility then it stands to reason that it should be permanent.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information