Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Rejoice Fellow Gawkers- Kunt Kardashian Pregnant With Second Child

Elite Member

Default Rejoice Fellow Gawkers- Kunt Kardashian Pregnant With Second Child

E! News just announced the dumb ho bag that is Cim Kardashian is pregnant again- wa-hoo!! Let us all join in and say loud and proud, "Ha-Ha!!!" in anticipation of ridiculous designer cloting 17 sizes too small for a pregnant woman, and a circus sideshow sized ass.

NEWS/

Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Reality Star Expecting Second Child With Kanye West

by LILY HARRISON Today 6:59 PM PDT

• Tweet

Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
    North West is about to become a big sister!
    Kim Kardashian revealed that she's expecting her second child with Kanye West in the supertease following tonight's mid-season finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
    The clip shows Kim hearing the exciting news during a doctor's appointment shortly before spilling the beans to Khloé Kardashian.
    "I just got the blood test back, and I am pregnant!" Kim—who's beaming ear-to-ear—exclaims to her stunned sister.
    The brunette bombshell has made no secret of the fact that she's been eager to grow her family of three despite her difficult first pregnancy, and she's documented how hard it's been to get pregnant again on the E! reality series.
    In fact, the 10th season follows her "journey of trying to get pregnant for the second time, which has proven to not be as easy as the first time," Kim shared on iTV'sLorraine earlier this year.
    Between dramatic procedures and even, ahem, "exhausting" escapades with her hubby, Kim has gone to any length to ensure that she has another child.
    NEWS: Kim Kardashian tried to get pregnant "doing all the wrong things"
    From E! News

"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

There is no God.
    nana51, Novice, Lily Bleu and 6 others like this.

it was announced earlier on the kunt thread.

I can't wait too see how much she blows up this time.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

it's going to be a pillow baby. Some other uterus is holding it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

I actually like that dress.

GOOD! So we won't have to see any nekkid pictures of her for the time being!!

She was really getting on my nerves when she was parading naked in recent photo shoots, "to take advantage" her body while it's thin. Tons of other females have hot bodies, yet they don't feel the need to ram it down our throats, so why should you??
    Go Habs Go!!

I don't like her either but isn't there some rule that we should put actual full names in titles? How am I supposed to know which of those kunts this is about?
    CornFlakegrl, msdeb and Bluebonnet like this.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    E! News just announced the dumb ho bag that is Cim Kardashian is pregnant again- wa-hoo!! Let us all join in and say loud and proud, "Ha-Ha!!!" in anticipation of ridiculous designer cloting 17 sizes too small for a pregnant woman, and a circus sideshow sized ass.

NEWS/

Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Reality Star Expecting Second Child With Kanye West

by LILY HARRISON Today 6:59 PM PDT

• Tweet

Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
    North West is about to become a big sister!
    Kim Kardashian revealed that she's expecting her second child with Kanye West in the supertease following tonight's mid-season finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
    The clip shows Kim hearing the exciting news during a doctor's appointment shortly before spilling the beans to Khloé Kardashian.
    "I just got the blood test back, and I am pregnant!" Kim—who's beaming ear-to-ear—exclaims to her stunned sister.
    The brunette bombshell has made no secret of the fact that she's been eager to grow her family of three despite her difficult first pregnancy, and she's documented how hard it's been to get pregnant again on the E! reality series.
    In fact, the 10th season follows her "journey of trying to get pregnant for the second time, which has proven to not be as easy as the first time," Kim shared on iTV'sLorraine earlier this year.
    Between dramatic procedures and even, ahem, "exhausting" escapades with her hubby, Kim has gone to any length to ensure that she has another child.
    NEWS: Kim Kardashian tried to get pregnant "doing all the wrong things"
    From E! News

A picture really is worth a thousand Kanye raps. Look at the way he's curling his fingers - it's like touching her makes his skin crawl. And that expression! What is that? Could he look any more bored or detached? Or does he have to ingest massive amounts of Xanax to get through the ordeal? I don't watch the show - is he on it? Does he ever touch her naturally?

Why is he doing this? Does anyone actually believe in these two? Poor babies. If they name #2 South, we can call them Nori and Souri.
    Angeli, arie_skop and Bluebonnet like this.

Announced it on the show huh? How far in advance do they film? What a media whore and how pathetic that you can't share big news till it airs on your show.

Makes me think ole Brucie-boy may have actually gone ahead with his surgery and really IS waiting to reveal it due to his contract or whatever.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

Why is he doing this? Does anyone actually believe in these two? Poor babies. If they name #2 South, we can call them Nori and Souri.
    Or perhaps if the unfortunate baby accessory is named south, they can at least name it SXSW. That way the child will grow up believing a national festival has been named in its honor.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    GOOD! So we won't have to see any nekkid pictures of her for the time being!!

She was really getting on my nerves when she was parading naked in recent photo shoots, "to take advantage" her body while it's thin. Tons of other females have hot bodies, yet they don't feel the need to ram it down our throats, so why should you??
    She has a hot body??

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    I actually like that dress.
    I was thinking the same thing. If it were on anyone else I'd LOVE it. On Kim, I can only acknowledge that it isn't completely hideous!
    Angeli, Clubber Lang and JazzyGirl like this.

If she actually carries it, she's going to blow up like a blimp.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

That dress is beautiful and really fits her figure. She looks terrific in it. This is the best outfit I've seen her in... ever. I hope she keeps this up. She probably won't, though.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information