Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Nicki Minaj Holds 'Orgasm Interventions': 'I Demand That I Climax'

Default Nicki Minaj Holds 'Orgasm Interventions': 'I Demand That I Climax'

Nicki Minaj isn't afraid to discuss her sex life in a candid new interview withCosmopolitan magazine, specifically, why she thinks more women should be high-maintenance in bed.
    "I demand that I climax. I think women should demand that," the 32-year-old"Feeling Myself" rapper says bluntly. "I have a friend who's never had an orgasm in her life. In her life! That hurts my heart. It's cuckoo to me."
    Being the good friend that she is, Nicki says she helps her pal out by having "orgasm interventions."
    "We always have orgasm interventions where we, like, show her how to do stuff," she explains. "We'll straddle each other, saying, 'You gotta get on him like that and do it like this.' She says she's a pleaser. I'm a pleaser, but it's fifty-fifty."

Despite her candid sex talk, Nicki is pretty traditional when it comes to where she sees herself in a decade.
    ... Are you listening to this, Meek Mill?!
    "Ten years from now, I will have two children, unless my husband wants three," she says about what she has planned for her future. "I will be into my fitness a lot more, I will stop yo-yo dieting, and I'll be a housewife with careers that I can run from home. I want to be able to cook for my children, bake cookies for them, and watch them grow up."
    "I just want to be Mommy," she stresses. "Take them to school, go to the parent-teacher conference, help them with their homework, and put their work on the refrigerator."

This isn't the first time the chart-topping "Anaconda" rapper has talked about her strong desire to have children. Last November, she told Complex magazine that she wanted to have a child before her sixth album. Nicki released her third album, The Pinkprint, last December.
    "If I'm done with my fifth album and I don't have a child by then, no matter how much money I have, I would be disappointed, as a woman, because I feel like I was put here to be a mother," she said. "I have definitely put off the wife thing because I don't want people in my business. I'd rather not do anything thatís going to be on paper but I definitely will be married before I have my baby. I want to make sure I do it in that order."

Nicki Minaj Holds 'Orgasm Interventions': 'I Demand That I Climax'

Yeah, sometimes I wish she'd end things, too...
    dilligaf, Belt Up, joebob and 1 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Wish these tedious heauxs would keep their holes to themselves.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Elite Member

^ Agree, but I'm somewhat on the same page as her regarding women and orgasms. So many of us are still stuck in this "I have to just make sure I please him (or her), I want to be polite I don't want to speak up, I'm not sure how to get off" etc. etc.

Women should be in control of their sexuality and speak up while in bed. If there are no orgasms to be had every time we're having sex, it will not be a priority (unless it's to keep him happy), and it should be a priority. Sex is a reward after all. Besides, we deserve to join in on the fun too, damn it!
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Obviously this would be true, if she were talking about oral. But she makes it sound like every woman should demand an orgasm during sex. Even tho most women don't orgasm during penetration.
    Belt Up and Alysheba like this.

Meh, all these divas are going to be paying the guys anyway. So they may as well get what they want.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Obviously this would be true, if she were talking about oral. But she makes it sound like every woman should demand an orgasm during sex. Even tho most women don't orgasm during penetration.
    Stop.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Stop.
    In the name of love? But seriously, she sounds like someone that has kicked several men out of her room in the middle of sex because they weren't doing what she wanted.

^ That's OK because she was paying them! What's the point of taking 'sex tips' from someone who's just acquired a vast fortune and can do what she likes?
    joebob likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

It is true if is talking about any kind of sex. The female orgasm isn't some allusive mythical creature men (or the women themselves) shouldn't be expected to find.

Anatomy lesson: some women have trouble orgasming from penetration alone but it's quite simple to stimulate the clitoris during penetration. To suggest this is too difficult and therefore women shouldn't expect an orgasm during sex is ludicrous.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ That's OK because she was paying them! What's the point of taking 'sex tips' from someone who's just acquired a vast fortune and can do what she likes?
    She probably think's she's an expert on everything due to people listening to her music.

Elite Member

Double post.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It is true if is talking about any kind of sex. The female orgasm isn't some allusive mythical creature men (or the women themselves) shouldn't be expected to find.

Anatomy lesson: some women have trouble orgasming from penetration alone but it's quite simple to stimulate the clitoris during penetration. To suggest this is too difficult and therefore women shouldn't expect an orgasm during sex is ludicrous.
    I don't recall saying it was too difficult. I simply said that most don't orgasm during penetration. It's just that there are many variables that go into it. How long the guy lasts, how the rhythm of both people are, the mood, the guys size or shape. Many things can go into it.

But of course, it must automatically be the guys fault if a woman doesn't orgasm.

I know i'm outnumbered, and that i'm most likely going to be eaten alive for that. But it's the truth.

*Covers to avoid being pelted with rocks*.

I'm not taking sides, but I want to make an observation that there are certain classes of guys who don't do oral either. If that's off the table (which it shouldn't be), then, both parties probably need some instruction on techniques for increasing the likelihood that the woman will have an orgasm during intercourse. There are all kinds of options to make that happen. But the larger issue is that there are apparently a bunch of guys who don't care whether women have orgams during any kind of sex, and women who acquiesce to it.
    Callalily likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm not taking sides, but I want to make an observation that there are certain classes of guys who don't do oral either. If that's off the table (which it shouldn't be), then, both parties probably need some instruction on techniques for increasing the likelihood that the woman will have an orgasm during intercourse. There are all kinds of options to make that happen. But the larger issue is that there are apparently a bunch of guys who don't care whether women have orgams during any kind of sex, and women who acquiesce to it.
    You could also say that there are a bunch of women who just lay there and expect a man to make it happen.

Effort goes both ways.

Double post.

I don't recall saying it was too difficult. I simply said that most don't orgasm during penetration. It's just that there are many variables that go into it. How long the guy lasts, how the rhythm of both people are, the mood, the guys size or shape. Many things can go into it.

But of course, it must automatically be the guys fault if a woman doesn't orgasm.

I know i'm outnumbered, and that i'm most likely going to be eaten alive for that. But it's the truth.

*Covers to avoid being pelted with rocks*.
    I didn't say it was the guy's fault. I'm saying a woman has the right to expect to orgasm during any kind of sex.

What you said is that that is only true (that women should expect an orgasm) during oral. I was disagreeing with that. Then you said, I assume as a reason why woman shouldn't expect it, because "most" women can't orgasm during penetration. Again, not true and in most cases easily remedied.

I also pointed out that both men and women should understand that.

If a woman isn't enjoying sex to the fullest, she should start figuring out what she needs and she should talk to her partner about it. That's what Nicki is saying. Don't just assume you can't or buy into that dumb myth that most women can't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information