Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree649Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner may split. Bambi Ecstatic

Default Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner may split. Bambi Ecstatic

Inside Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner’s $150 Million Split — Why Insiders Say An Announcement May Be Imminent

Splash News
    "Ben and Jen are through!" an insider told Radar.

INF Photo
    According to the insider, "He's told Jen that he wants the official statement to come out before their ten-year wedding anniversary on June 29." And though they were keeping up appearances, here, at an event in November, in recent weeks, the signs of struggle have been hard to ignore.

Splash News
    On April 17, Garner's birthday, Affleck was spotted on a spontaneous solo trip to Nova Scotia — and he wasn't wearing his wedding ring. It was a far cry from this happy 2011 family vacation in Hawaii.

He was also by her side when she was pregnant with son Sam in 2012. But on May 3, he was spotted gambling alone in Las Vegas, and as Radar reported, he was also spotted there at 3am on the morning of May 14.

They were close in 2013, but during Affleck's recent Vegas run, Garner was in New York at the time, meeting up with friends and business contacts during a break in filming for her new movie, Nine Lives.

As Radar reported, she's currently filming in Montreal, and her kids — Violet, 9, Seraphina, 6, and Sam, 3 — are expected to fly out to live with her there once school gets out. According to insiders, Affleck — seen with her here in 2013 — is unlikely to join her.

. But Garner recently admitted in an interview that her marriage to Affleck requires lots of "patience" and she felt she just had to keep "hanging in there."

they haven't been photographed together for more than a month.

Back in March, Garner looked on with pride as Affleck testified during a hearing on "Democracy, Development, and National Security" on Capitol Hill. But was it all an act?

According to an insider, Garner and Affleck, will be fighting over a $150 million fortune.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are just one month away from their tenth wedding anniversary, but RadarOnline.com has learned they’re unlikely to reach the happy milestone. According to multiple insiders, months of marriage issues have taken a serious toll on their relationship and a divorce announcement may be imminent!

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Divorce Details | Radar Online

(thanks Chalet)
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

czb

not sure if this is true (given the source), but love the subject line!
    Kittylady and chartreuse like this.

Well, nobody said it's easy being married to a chronically philandering, alcoholic gambling addict. Of course I'm sure Bambi would say I have the cause and effects reversed here.
    Linne, arie_skop, rollo and 2 others like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I dunno. I haven't been photographed with my hubby in a month, I went grocery shopping without my wedding ring, and took a long weekend with my girlfriends. Maybe they will split, but geez, that is pretty slim "evidence".

And this would shock who among our brethren here at GR?
    Honeythorn likes this.

So... she got the sperm for the kids, got the uplift in fame, now gets to split the fortune and tuck and roll! Well played, Jen, well played. No way even she thought this would last.
    sputnik, arie_skop, rollo and 2 others like this.

czb

^^^ to be fair, she was with him for a while. i'm not going to trash her, i don't really think he is any prize.

I don't believe they will split.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I don't believe they will split.
    This is pure Bambi bait. Oh Bambie, come out come where ever you are!!! *imagine that in Robert De Niros voice from cape fear*.
    faithanne, Laurent and LaFolie like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

LOL I am serious. I think he loves having the "good" wife to keep him somewhat under control, and enjoys having his family. She seems to love him and be wiling to stay. This same story came out a month ago too.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2075057/ben...nnifer-garner/
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I kind of want this to be true because I'm awful like that, and also because I always thought she could do better. I'm not a particular fan of hers, but even apart from the baggage, he always seemed like a smug fratboy jackass to me.

Maybe she got tired of taking care of 4 kids when she only has 3. Good for her if she kicks him out. But is there a reason why he wants to split before 10 year mark? Less money for her?
    Palermo likes this.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Not gonna lie....even in the worst of circumstances, they have kids and that is super sad to me. I cannot imagine the life they have, in the spotlight, but they have babies. Babies who didn't ask for the spotlight on their lives.
    HeartShapedBox likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

They aren't splitting. She isn't letting go just to piss Bambi off.
    czb, Kathie_Moffett and msdeb like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Nutty as she was, Bambi was on to something about Garner. I wouldn't put it past her to have leaked this story in an attempt to threaten Affleck to straighten up. She knows she has the upper hand in the potential PR war because everyone will assume this:

aybe she got tired of taking care of 4 kids when she only has 3. Good for her if she kicks him out. But is there a reason why he wants to split before 10 year mark? Less money for her?
    She knew what she was marrying.
    Novice and ana-mish-ana like this.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information