Like Tree14Likes
  • 9 Post By Bellatheball
  • 3 Post By Chalet
  • 2 Post By darksithbunny

Thread: Jennifer Lopez gets confetti-bombed at LAX

Default Jennifer Lopez gets confetti-bombed at LAX

A tattooed clown surprised Jennifer Lopez by confetti-bombing her inside LAX terminal on Tuesday.
    The 45-year-old pop diva was not amused as she removed tiny pieces of colourful paper out of her extension-free locks.
    But the two-time Grammy nominee's cropped, blue-knit jumper was still covered in confetti.

Unamused: A tattooed clown surprised Jennifer Lopez by confetti-bombing her inside LAX terminal on Tuesday

Jennifer managed to keep her composure and simply shook off the bizarre incident and checked into TSA security.
    Her assailant was none other than Richie the Barber, a fame-hungry 29-year-old who works at Bolt Barbers in Los Angeles.
    Last year, the serial prankster - born Esposito - pulled the same exact stunt on Khloé and Kourtney Kardashian in West Hollywood.
    According to Rumor Fix, Richie has been banned from The Grove mall and often gets charged with stalking/battery but 'always gets off the hook.'
    The inked-up jokester has also reportedly confetti-bombed Audrina Patridge and Lindsay Lohan twice at court.
    Lopez also attracted attention by revealing her natural bob, which is an incredibly rare sight.
    When it comes to the public, the American Idol judge normally only rocks top-buns or her signature waist-length hair extensions.

Terrifying: Her assailant was none other than Richie the Barber, a fame-hungry 29-year-old who previously confetti-bombed Lindsay Lohan and Audrina Patridge

Signing autographs: Lopez also attracted attention by revealing her natural bob, which is an incredibly rare sight

Reunited with her Out of Sight co-star Viola Davis: The Home actress will soon display her real hair in the gritty vigilante thriller Lila & Eve, which hits US theaters July 31

For her flight, the Try Me singer bared her taut abs in throwback flared blue jeans and hidden platforms.
    The Bronx beauty never removed her shades and she toted a very expensive black Hermès Birkin bag.
    Not seen with Lopez Tuesday were her on/off toyboy Casper Smart and her twins Emme and Max, 7, with ex-husband Marc Anthony.
    +19

The former Fly Girl will soon begin filming her next role as Manhattan detective and single mother Harlee Santos in the 13-episode NBC drama Shades Of Blue.
    Jennifer kicks off her 20-show Las Vegas residency at the AXIS in Planet Hollywood on January 20.
    And the Feel the Light singer is also set to return as judge for the 15th and final season of American Idol on Fox.

Read more: Jennifer Lopez gets confetti-bombed at LAX by the same tattooed clown who once hurled glitter at Khloé and Kourtney | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Does she shop at Forever 21? Because I think she does.

That's a terrific haircut. No extensions, clean hair, I'm impressed. Unnecessary midriff.
    holly, czb and rollo like this.

That's the last outfit I would want to wear when traveling. Or sitting down.

low waisted boot-cut jeans and a crop top was a shitty trend the first time round, no need to bring it back.

seriously, boot-cut jeans don't do anyone any favours. i will never understand why so many women loved them so.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

So now I feel those hair commercials she does is a lie! Her hair is fake!
    nwgirl and rollo like this.

What a waste to use confetti, why couldn't he bomb her with rotten tomatoes or whiz-filled balloons while he had the opportunity.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    So now I feel those hair commercials she does is a lie! Her hair is fake!
    Indeed. See Cheryl Cole.

J-Lo looks normal for once apart from the crop top.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information