Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Lewis Hamilton is dating Gigi Hadid

Default Lewis Hamilton is dating Gigi Hadid

Lewis Hamilton gets touchy-feely with Gigi Hadid amid new romance rumours as model consoles him after Monaco Grand Prix

By REBECCA DAVISON FOR MAILONLINE and CHARLOTTE GRIFFITHS, DIARY EDITOR FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
    PUBLISHED: 09:03, 25 May 2015 | UPDATED: 10:46, 25 May 2015

They're thought to be enjoying a budding romance - and newly single Gigi Hadid has been hanging out with Formula 1 racing champ Lewis Hamilton by the track.
    Along with Kendall Jenner, the model, fresh from her split from Cody Simpson, put on a cosy display with the racing driver at the Monaco Grand Prix, as he placed his arms tenderly around her.
    It's little wonder Lewis appears to be rather taken with the model, who looked incredible in a nude crop top and high waisted white trousers.

+6

New romance? Lewis Hamilton and Gigi Hadid put on a cosy display of affection at the Monaco Grand Prix on Sunday following his defeat

In a further display of affection, Gigi, 20, posted a snap of her with Nicole Scherzinger's ex to Instagram, in which she accompanied the image with a gushing message.

She wrote: 'We love you @lewishamilton. Everyone knows you da champ. #TEAMLH.'
    Lewis, 30, has just signed a £100million new three year deal with Mercedes but failed to make it to victory on Sunday when he was defeated during the Grand Prix.

+6

Gigi posted this picture to her Instagram account, writing: 'We love you @lewishamilton. Everyone knows you da champ. #TEAMLH'

The star made it to third place after Mercedes' terrible strategic error robbed him of victory in Monaco and handed it gift-wrapped to team-mate and rival Nico Rosberg.

Meanwhile, he and Gigi were pictured enjoying one another's company at the Cinema Against AIDS gala for amfAR at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on Thursday by wearing a Tom Ford creation.
    The budding romance between the pair soon became the talk of Cannes. MailOnline has contacted a spokesperson for Gigi and Lewis for comment.

+6

Living it up: The newly single model (far right) has been enjoying her time in Monte Carlo with (L-R) Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and Hailey Baldwin

+6

Budding romance: Gigi clearly had Lewis’s full attention at the Cinema Against AIDS gala for amfAR at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on Thursday

As one source told me: ‘They’ve been on a couple of dates. It’s on!’ And I’m sure Gigi will be cheering Lewis on in today’s Monaco Grand Prix – which he is starting in pole position.
    This liaison may tug hard at the heartstrings of Lewis’s former girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger, 36 – the pop star reportedly broke up with the racer because he wouldn’t settle down.
    The couple dated for seven years but split for good in February.

+6
    Hot new couple alert: Gigi Hadid and Lewis Hamilton have been on 'a couple of dates' a source has said

Gigi Hadid wears racy cut-out white gown to Cannes amfAR gala

+6

Happier times: Lewis dated singer Nicole Scherzinger for seven years until they split in February

Read more: Lewis Hamilton with Gigi Hadid amid romance rumours at Monaco Grand Prix | Daily Mail Online

dougie likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I know nothing about the guy but surely these girls are all beards?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I don't know. Would Nicole Sherzinger and her bitch face do 7 years of bearding?

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I know nothing about the guy but surely these girls are all beards?
    You know enough.
    Bombshell likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

He's rich. That's all that matters. She is her mother's daughter after all.
    dougie, Brah, Laurent and 2 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Puts Lewis Hamilton on my list of people who are shit.
    Liza and JWL like this.

I get so irrationally angry seeing gigi, bella, kendall, and the mini-baldwin brother one. so little talent is spread between them, and even less looks, and yet here they are on my computer, and here I am clicking on it

The white dress couldn't be any more tacky.

He is an idiot. I hate him as a driver. I am so glad he lost the Monaco GP
    I know nothing about her, only that she is a 'reality star' and I tend to ignore that kind of thing.
    JWL likes this.

Her mother is a reality star. She is a model!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    He is an idiot. I hate him as a driver. I am so glad he lost the Monaco GP
    Hey, I'm a Brit and I'm supposed to cheer for him but I can't bring myself to do it. He comes across as a real dick.
    Belt Up, palta and JWL like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^I don't like his style. Sorry, his 'aggressive' style. I think he is a bad driver, he whines a lot when things don't go his way and then he tries to sound humble with the press. I just don't buy it. He is a phony.
    I'm not watching F1 at the moment, I gave up when I realized he would win every single race at Mercedes The same happened to me when Schumacher was at Ferrari.
    I am a big Damon Hill fan, btw.
    JWL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    I get so irrationally angry seeing gigi, bella, kendall, and the mini-baldwin brother one. so little talent is spread between them, and even less looks, and yet here they are on my computer, and here I am clicking on it
    Same, these girls just annoy me. They are just rich little spoilt girls, and at the moment they are everywhere. Bring back the real models from the 1990s

Though I am hoping Gigi and co faze will die down.
    Brah and electrocuted_sheep like this.

he comes across as a whiny douche. i saw him in person once and he's tiny, like a little boy. not attractive.
    Kittylady and arie_skop like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Her mother is a reality star. She is a model!
    wasn't yolanda also a "model"? before snagging her first rich husband, i mean.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information